How to active all time on FIVERR?

abdullahanoman1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it safe for fiverr account because they strictly told that not to use any third party software or extensions

is it safe for fiverr account because

You still go on about this?

I’m not sure whether you’ve noticed, but the user you’ve responded to has been on Fiverr since May 2019, and has zero sales. They claim to be active 24/7, and yet… No sales. Does that tell you something?

Why don’t you spend your time to learn something new and create some better interesting gigs that fiverr don’t have ?

Because that takes a lot more effort than faking to be online 24/7?

is it safe for fiverr account because

I’m not sure whether you’ve noticed, but the user you’ve responded to has been on Fiverr since May 2019, and has zero sales. They claim to be active 24/7, and yet… No sales. Does that tell you something?

Why don’t you spend your time to learn something new and create some better interesting gigs that fiverr don’t have ?

Because that takes a lot more effort than faking to be online 24/7?

Great point man…Thanks a lot

My targated buyer lives in USA,Uk but main problem is our country time difference is 12-14 hours .When i go to sleep my buyes wake up from sleep and when i wake up they go for sleep.Thats why i need to active all night but this is not possible for a human thats why i want a way to active in night

My targated buyer lives in USA,Uk but main problem is our country time difference is 12-14 hours

Look, 99% of my clients (and I do have a lot of clients) are from the US and Europe. And guess what? I sleep at night an I don’t stress about waking up at night to respond messages or being online all the time.

If you have to do that then your service is based on wrong principles and wouldn’t be sustainable for a long time.

My targated buyer lives in USA,Uk but main problem is our country time difference is 12-14 hours

Look, 99% of my clients (and I do have a lot of clients) are from the US and Europe. And guess what? I sleep at night an I don’t stress about waking up at night to respond messages or being online all the time.

If you have to do that then your service is based on wrong principles and wouldn’t be sustainable for a long time.

Oh, I see. Which country do you live in?

Look, 99% of my clients (and I do have a lot of clients) are from the US and Europe. And guess what? I sleep at night, and I don’t stress about waking up at night to respond to messages or being online all the time.

I live in the USA, which is a big country covering 4 time zones. About 33% of my buyers are from Europe and Asia. A majority of my remaining buyers are from the east coast of the US. I, too, never stress about waking up at night to respond to messages or feel the need to be online 24/7.

Fiverr notifies buyers that it is nighttime where I am at, and if they do not want to order from me, they do not have to. However, in my experience buyers are willing to contact me and wait for me to reply, or they merely order, which is a convenience that Fiverr offers to our buyers.

So, do not have your poor mother stay up through the night so she can wake you if you get a message from a prospective buyer. You both need your sleep. If a buyer likes your profile, then they will wait for you. Maybe your time would be better spent making sure your profile is as good as you can make it.

Archived