US: W-9 Update Deadline - Tuesday, Sept 22

mjensen415

Today I noticed that for a quick second, when I look at my Fiverr Profile, a notice that my gigs are paused until the mandatory tax information is filed with Fiverr (I’m paraphrasing)

It’s onscreen for a second and disappears. As far as I know, we already filed this information weeks ago when the issue first came up. It seems like our gigs are still visible and active. Should we be worried?

I am also facing the same problem I have filled the form when I first got the email and all of my gigs are not showing in the search result.

It might be the gigs will be deactivated over the week after the 22nd instead of all at one time.

Hey. Did you see any changes in the amount of active gigs? I’m seeing maybe a 10% drop in gigs by level 2 and 1 sellers. But many new sellers. I’d say they could mainly be demotions, but don’t those happen on the 15th?

Hey. Did you see any changes in the amount of active gigs? I’m seeing maybe a 10% drop in gigs by level 2 and 1 sellers. But many new sellers. I’d say they could mainly be demotions, but don’t those happen on the 15th?

None in the astrology category, even a slight increase. New sellers keep increasing.

Not sure what it means. I thought they would go down not up. It’s possible they won’t remove gigs for a while yet.

I’m seeing maybe a 10% drop in gigs by level 2 and 1 sellers. But many new sellers. I’d say they could mainly be demotions, but don’t those happen on the 15th?

Yes demotions happen on the 15th. I see about the same numbers in my category or even slightly more. ???

Today I noticed that for a quick second, when I look at my Fiverr Profile, a notice that my gigs are paused until the mandatory tax information is filed with Fiverr (I’m paraphrasing)

It’s onscreen for a second and disappears. As far as I know, we already filed this information weeks ago when the issue first came up. It seems like our gigs are still visible and active. Should we be worried?

It seems like our gigs are still visible and active. Should we be worried?

No, it’s just a bug that doesn’t affect anything.

I imagine this is a concerning message to see.

I’ve just checked your profile, I see 4 active gigs, and it’s possible to place orders on all of them. So, it seems fine.

I imagine this is a concerning message to see.

Indeed, especially if you know that you’ve already clicked on “No” when prompted, and got an email notification that no further action is needed. I’ve even checked the status of my gigs in the Help center, just in case (and that was after getting an order, so I knew for a fact that no, my gigs were not paused). It must be really scary for those who didn’t get any orders lately.

• 4 months later...

Archived