• Fiverr rankings/algorithm
    • Finding your niche
    • Pricing your service
    • Overcoming client objections
    • Finding leads
    • Customer service framework
    • No lecture, just AMA please.

Just a reminder:

the AMA session is scheduled for this Friday, at 10 pm (GMT+2).

I just finished scheduling the live event on my YT channel so if you want to receive reminders, please go to my channel and either subscribe or click on the “set a reminder” thingie. 🙂

favicon-vfl8qSV2F.icoYouTube 207b32f72cb513cd9113513ff61f77206162f727.jpeg

TheRealFrankd

Here you'll find links and demos to all of my latest creations on Fiverr. Feel free to visit my profile: www.fiverr.com/frank_d And subscribe to catch a snea...

I think that time is inappropriate for Asian people.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just grabbed your screenshot to show someone the next time they tell me it’s not possible to make a living as a freelancer. Is your mentoring group for all Fiverr freelancers, or are you targeting other video creators only?

My private mentoring group will be available for ALL freelancers, regardless of platform or field of expertise. The subjects we’ll cover there are common to everyone working on their own, no matter what it is they do.

@cherboub I wake up at 6 am and usually cannot go to bed any sooner than 10 pm my time. The only way I could find time to commit to this and offer this session was to stay up late and not go to bed as per usual. I selected the time based on when I could schedule it without my gigs/clients/family interfering.

I understand there’s no one time window that would please everyone, and the session will be recorded and stay on my channel for anyone to watch at their own time.

thats where he hides his money from the tax man in Greece.

That’s a good point. Taxes in Greece are horrific.

Up to 75% for freelancers according to this. 😱

It’s actually closer to 29% depending on how much you make. (The majority of GR freelancers fall into that bracket by default)

I’d rather not get into great detail re: taxation as for me personally it sucks big time since I need to pay taxes to both the US and Greece.

I should mention that I also have a Greek company for quite some time now, and a failed startup which I am still paying the bill for.

It’s actually closer to 29% depending on how much you make. (The majority of GR freelancers fall into that bracket by default)

I’d rather not get into great detail re: taxation as for me personally it sucks big time since I need to pay taxes to both the US and Greece.

I should mention that I also have a Greek company for quite some time now, and a failed startup which I am still paying the bill for.

At least he hasn’t been forced to resign yet after being implicated in the assassination of your country’s top investigative journalist. - Different story in Malta.

Then there’s the UK with its DT clone with over excited bad hair genes.

What?? I know Americans who have found ways around the double taxation problem. However, I think that means giving up your citizenship. And shouldn’t losses from a failed startup give you a hefty deduction? If I was you, I’d ditch Greece and the U.S. and make a beeline for somewhere offshore.

Remember, if Google can pay less tax than JK Rowling, so can you! 😉

At least he hasn’t been forced to resign yet after being implicated in the assassination of your country’s top investigative journalist. - Different story in Malta.

What?? I know Americans who have found ways around the double taxation problem. However, I think that means giving up your citizenship. And shouldn’t losses from a failed startup give you a hefty deduction? If I was you, I’d ditch Greece and the U.S. and make a beeline for somewhere offshore.

I was seriously considering relocating to a few EU countries but it’s hard to up and leave having a wife and daughter.

That’s truly inspirational!

I’d ditch Greece and the U.S. and make a beeline for somewhere offshore.

You would need to purchase a home in St. Kitts/Nevis to do it right. 😉

I would have no problem living there either. It seems to not even be in a hurricane zone. :beach_umbrella:

258814439_stkitts.jpg.307ce3df2853c51e4b91452ae12a21ed.jpg

I was seriously considering relocating to a few EU countries but it’s hard to up and leave having a wife and daughter.

That’s truly inspirational!

but it’s hard to up and leave having a wife and daughter.

They do allow them on airplanes you know!

I get it. I find it hard leaving Malta just having a dog and very uncommitted girl friend. However, if I was making as much as you, I’d probably be looking at Portugal. If you are wealthy and clever, you can defer paying any tax for 5-years, then get a super low rate.

That said, I think there is an EU tax bomb in the pipeline because of Brexit. Anyway, I’ll stop before I go OT. I look forward to seeing you on YT!

but it’s hard to up and leave having a wife and daughter.

They do allow them on airplanes you know!

I get it. I find it hard leaving Malta just having a dog and very uncommitted girl friend. However, if I was making as much as you, I’d probably be looking at Portugal. If you are wealthy and clever, you can defer paying any tax for 5-years, then get a super low rate.

That said, I think there is an EU tax bomb in the pipeline because of Brexit. Anyway, I’ll stop before I go OT. I look forward to seeing you on YT!

I need an English speaking country unfortunately. Malta charges too much for their passport.

I was thinking of something like this only nicer, to be a home on the St. Johns River somewhere in central Florida:
craigslist

00x0x_bKLr9TTHRLO_600x450.jpg.ef1ba05f38aa898581824686ad44aec6.jpg

Houseboat Project or Tiny Home on land

condition: good cryptocurrency ok delivery available length overall (LOA): 33 make / manufacturer: Coronet model name / number: Houseboat propulsion type: human year manufactured: 1966 Houseboat...

Houseboat propulsion type: human ?

They filmed some of the old Tarzan movies along the St. Johns River.

@frank_d: Today we’re having the AMA, right? Meaning I could still ask about the Customer Service Framework or will it be anything within the winning subject (algorithm)?

I’ll be joining regardless in the hopes this gets some traction and become a series.

See you there

OK so basically yes the “algo/ranking” subject was voted the most, so that’s the subject tonight’s lecture is about.

But the AMA segment is all about you and your questions.

It can be literally anything that has to do with your business.

Archived