• Customer service framework
    • No lecture, just AMA please.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T-minus 3 hours!

Poll has been officially closed.

Here’s the link to the live stream:

Feeling kind of nervous. First time doing anything like this…

I’m also trying to make sure I give you guys as much value as possible!

I’m also trying to make sure I give you guys as much value as possible!

Just got time to playback and listen to this. You sure gave value.

Tons of information here for those who will take the time to listen!

Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Judging from another thread where the OP wanted to know how to get orders but didn’t like the advice he was getting … those of us willing to take the time to watch (more than once, probably) are in the minority …

Literally hours after my live stream ended, there were 3 new threads created by new members asking how to rank.

It’s disheartening.

I’m thinking about creating a series called:

“Improve your business in under 30 seconds.”

Or something to that extent. Maybe the problem lies with long form content and people need bite sized info that look like “hacks”.

There’s been a spike in those kinds of posts recently. Apparently the newbies are convinced that they don’t need training from an experienced Fiverr seller, but only 💩 from someone who knows nothing, probably (judging from recent posts) tells them lies and is happy to take their money …

But, @frank_d - your series is very much appreciated by those of us who know better … 186 views - woo hoo!

Literally hours after my live stream ended, there were 3 new threads created by new members asking how to rank.

It’s disheartening.

I’m thinking about creating a series called:

“Improve your business in under 30 seconds.”

Or something to that extent. Maybe the problem lies with long form content and people need bite sized info that look like “hacks”.

It’s disheartening.

Honestly, it is incredibly frustrating when you try to make useful content for people to help them and it is ignored. The lesson I have learned is to not focus on those who are too lazy to read the content. The UPYOUR series of posts I did was focused on those who actually take advice. While the number of people is far less, the reality is that if you were sitting beside the lazy ones and telling them step by step what to do, they would likely ask you to do it for them instead because they are bored. Not worth wasting your time on as they simply can’t be helped and that’s not down to anything you did or didn’t do with your content.

Archived