• Customer service framework
    • No lecture, just AMA please.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T-minus 3 hours!

Poll has been officially closed.

Here’s the link to the live stream:

Feeling kind of nervous. First time doing anything like this…

I’m also trying to make sure I give you guys as much value as possible!

Good luck frank, I’m sure u will be great.

Will try get in for a bit but have a deadline to meet 😒

PS. Is it ironic or just silly that I’m annoyed I’m too busy with orders to go learn about getting more orders?

T-minus 3 hours!

Poll has been officially closed.

Here’s the link to the live stream:

I’m also trying to make sure I give you guys as much value as possible!

YouTube virgin eh? The magic formula seems to be to sit in a DX Racer chair:

DX.jpeg.47080a6d5302877ab5ebcf660ab35434.jpeg

And start all your videos with an impassioned plea for people to like and subscribe. It can also help to use a full wall bookcase as a backdrop with lots of pointless but interesting trinkets on that you casually mention can be bought on Amazon with your affiliate links. Also, try and flog the DX Racer chair too.

After that, you just need to look pretty.

I’m afraid I might miss this, though. :thinking: However, that could be a good thing, as I do tend to make people nervous sometimes. If you are nervous already, it’s probably more humane if I just write about VPNs for a few hours.

Good luck!

Congratulations. Is this a Fiverr sanctioned event backed by and hosted by them? You have a lot to offer. And Fiverr should have things like this for sellers to help sellers. I just know if many of us attempted this, it would be flagged and removed.

I have cleared this with them, and I also have an official response to a questionnaire I sent them earlier in the week. 🙂

It’s not sponsored by them, no. But I also had a brief discussion with @mjensen415 and next time we’ll try teaming up, organizing this a bit better!

I’m interested to see how you manage to talk about ranking the gigs for 45 minutes. :thinking: If you wander into other areas it is ok.

Well to be honest this is a live event, so if I feel like the lecture is dragging on, or I end up sharing everything in 20 minutes, that just means we have more time for questions!

However, I went through my material, and I could easily cover more than 45 minutes.

I guess winging it depending on comments/feedback will be how this goes.

Well to be honest this is a live event, so if I feel like the lecture is dragging on, or I end up sharing everything in 20 minutes, that just means we have more time for questions!

However, I went through my material, and I could easily cover more than 45 minutes.

I guess winging it depending on comments/feedback will be how this goes.

Will you leave it available on youtube afterwards?

Wonderful stream! Thank you!

That’s a wrap everyone! Thank you for joining me.

I know it wasn’t perfect, and it didn’t flow in certain points, but it’s all trial and error.

I will make improvements next time around for sure.

I hope I covered some aspects of this vast subject and offered some help to new sellers and veterans alike.

@frank_d

— off topic—

I had several buyers asking me to reproduce some designs done by other sellers, because the final files were not print ready (just low res-Jpegs)… I normally don’t like to do reproduction… May I know what you think…should I do it or polietly let the buyer know they should ask from the original seller…

( sd studio - who joined for your youtube live AMA)

Thank you for the discussion today… Hoping to join the Next one too…

That’s a wrap everyone! Thank you for joining me.

I know it wasn’t perfect, and it didn’t flow in certain points, but it’s all trial and error.

I will make improvements next time around for sure.

I hope I covered some aspects of this vast subject and offered some help to new sellers and veterans alike.

It was great, thanks!

And a small incentive and spoiler for anyone who couldn’t watch live:

“Not everyone is made to work with everyone” Frank_D

😉

It was great, thanks!

And a small incentive and spoiler for anyone who couldn’t watch live:

“Not everyone is made to work with everyone” Frank_D

😉

It was great, thanks!

Glad you could make it, even though I could barely see you out there in the back row!!

@frank_d

— off topic—

I had several buyers asking me to reproduce some designs done by other sellers, because the final files were not print ready (just low res-Jpegs)… I normally don’t like to do reproduction… May I know what you think…should I do it or polietly let the buyer know they should ask from the original seller…

( sd studio - who joined for your youtube live AMA)

Thank you for the discussion today… Hoping to join the Next one too…

should I do it or polietly let the buyer know they should ask from the original seller…

Well that’s not only an ethical issue, but also a practical one.

I get messages of people straight up sending me another seller’s gig and then asking if I can make that video as well. To which I respond: “why not contact the seller who actually makes that type of video?”

It raises a red flag for me personally. Like if they got the JPEG but didn’t get the vector, maybe they were unwilling to pay for it. Maybe they were treating the other seller badly and they just stopped responding.

Reproducing another persons logo is a big NO-NO for me. You shouldn’t do it.

But always look into why that buyer didn’t get what they needed from the other seller.

I think there’s a story there as well.

That was packed with more useful practical information to help sellers than anything I’ve seen yet.

I learned a couple things too about making gigs I hadn’t known before.

That was packed with more useful practical information to help sellers than anything I’ve seen yet.

I learned a couple things too about making gigs I hadn’t known before.

Thank you for your kind words. Maybe with a bit of editing, it makes more sense. 🙂

I will only improve with every stream, that’s for sure.

Thanks for taking the time to share your insights!

My pleasure, glad you could join me and watch!

Archived