• Pricing your service
    • Overcoming client objections
    • Finding leads
    • Customer service framework
    • No lecture, just AMA please.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a little question @frank_d How to set the better price for the fiverr gig? Is it depends on your skills value or the competitors price?

Oh that’s a great question and it’s covered thoroughly in the Pricing lecture I proposed in my poll.

So basically this has lots of variables.

I am always advocating a value based pricing model, where the more value you offer the client, the higher you can price your gig.

That’s the premise behind the entire Pro category, by the way.

So yes a $4,000 video and a $500 one would both be videos, and let’s leave out quality of the end product out of this for a bit.

Let’s focus on the value that said video brings to the client. Do they stand to make money off of it?

Will it get them funding for their project?

Are they looking for someone to lead the project or someone who just takes the order?

Of course there’s a huge caveat here:

This is a marketplace that works like a shopping mall I guess.

Even if the prospect is ready to purchase (a crucial step in the buying cycle) it’s not as simple as when they follow an ad back to your website. They can easily find your competition right next door, and 90% of the time, said competition will be cheaper than you in an attempt to get a piece of your pie.

So to offer a short -yet incomplete- answer: You should price based on how good you are at what you do + how important the work is for the client, and always disregard the competition.

Oh that’s a great question and it’s covered thoroughly in the Pricing lecture I proposed in my poll.

I am always advocating a value based pricing model, where the more value you offer the client, the higher you can price your gig.

So yes a $4,000 video and a $500 one would both be videos, and let’s leave out quality of the end product out of this for a bit.

Let’s focus on the value that said video brings to the client. Do they stand to make money off of it?

Are they looking for someone to lead the project or someone who just takes the order?

Even if the prospect is ready to purchase (a crucial step in the buying cycle) it’s not as simple as when they follow an ad back to your website. They can easily find your competition right next door, and 90% of the time, said competition will be cheaper than you in an attempt to get a piece of your pie.

So to offer a short -yet incomplete- answer: You should price based on how good you are at what you do + how important the work is for the client, and always disregard the competition.

Pricing for value is the way to go. Well said!

You should price based on how good you are at what you do + how important the work is for the client

Then my gigs should be $4000. 😺

Oye! Frank, that’s amazing! Congrats to you! Hard work pays off. :star_struck:

I’ve been stalking your gigs for a long time but alas, I don’t need anything you offer.😔 Let us k ow when you reach the half mil milestone. I’ll throw some confetti your way. 😉

I’ve been stalking your gigs for a long time

Me too, if I only needed a video for something. It’s like I want to hire him so badly, but need a reason.

Oye! Frank, that’s amazing! Congrats to you! Hard work pays off. :star_struck:

I’ve been stalking your gigs for a long time but alas, I don’t need anything you offer.😔 Let us k ow when you reach the half mil milestone. I’ll throw some confetti your way. 😉

Let us k ow when you reach the half mil milestone

image.jpg.9baff4cbbe58791c58a9b694f3605047.jpg
image630×630 140 KB

Love this Frank.

As others have said, any and all of these will make for interesting topics.

Would love to see sellers like yourself doing live webinars to be broadcast on YT and the forum. Would be a huge step forward for the forum in terms of utility for sellers of all levels.

Would love to see sellers like yourself doing live webinars to be broadcast on YT and the forum.

This is an initiative solely on my part for now, but I have started a formal discussion with people from Fiverr to see if we can do something more consistent/officially branded.

We’ll see.

Still laughing with your spongebob meme btw. 😛

Just a reminder:

the AMA session is scheduled for this Friday, at 10 pm (GMT+2).

I just finished scheduling the live event on my YT channel so if you want to receive reminders, please go to my channel and either subscribe or click on the “set a reminder” thingie. 🙂

favicon-vfl8qSV2F.icoYouTube 857005696_AGF-l7_ujQ41_2Pv7y9Y9LIbWKdIFpdbEdMk6KNp2gs900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo.thumb.jpeg.328306e9f2e1a0a1c313a1ffd98e21cd.jpeg

TheRealFrankd

Here you'll find links and demos to all of my latest creations on Fiverr. Feel free to visit my profile: www.fiverr.com/frank_d And subscribe to catch a snea...

Just a reminder:

the AMA session is scheduled for this Friday, at 10 pm (GMT+2).

I just finished scheduling the live event on my YT channel so if you want to receive reminders, please go to my channel and either subscribe or click on the “set a reminder” thingie. 🙂

favicon-vfl8qSV2F.icoYouTube 207b32f72cb513cd9113513ff61f77206162f727.jpeg

TheRealFrankd

Here you'll find links and demos to all of my latest creations on Fiverr. Feel free to visit my profile: www.fiverr.com/frank_d And subscribe to catch a snea...

Great .What’s the name of your YouTube channel.

Archived