Auto-completion of order isn't working for me

aqsak192

We would hear more from angry sellers if this was not the case.

@arty182925 says the same thing happened to him with a few orders, and if his theory is correct (it happens when the order is in revision for a very long time, typically because the buyer requests a revision but doesn’t send instructions and simply goes MIA), we won’t hear about it from many angry sellers because buyers usually don’t disappear for months after requesting a revision.

we won’t hear about it from many angry sellers because buyers usually don’t disappear for months after requesting a revision.

But the seller can simply redeliver the job and then wait three days for it to complete. Why would it sit in revision mode endlessly?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we won’t hear about it from many angry sellers because buyers usually don’t disappear for months after requesting a revision.

But the seller can simply redeliver the job and then wait three days for it to complete. Why would it sit in revision mode endlessly?

Why would it sit in revision mode endlessly?

Because the buyer requests a revision and says they’ll send the info later, and the seller who redelivers the same work even though the buyer needs something changed can now risk an account warning for an incomplete delivery if the buyer complains to CS.

This post is worded in a way that make it seem that there are some new rules on fiverr and autocomplete no longer happens (don’t scare me like that, OP, it’s not nice).

In reality, nothing’s changed. Fiverr doesn’t take action on buyer’s behalf when it comes to orders. They don’t extend the delivery time and don’t autocomplete orders because you want them to.

We don’t hear about similar situations a lot because people just deliver again. I usually wait. Everyone gets a different “forever”, I suppose. My personal record is 27 days.

But now, I just came to know that for an order in revision, if the buyer doesn’t mark it complete it doesn’t get auto-completed after three days of delivery with no response from buyers.

I’m confused about this post. Yes, if your order is in revision, it will remain in revision until you revise and deliver it again. It’s considered open and won’t autocomplete. It’s been like this since 2015 when I joined.

Moreover, if your buyer requests revision by mistake or changes their mind, they can’t just mark the order as complete when it’s “in revision”. You’ll have to deliver the files again for them to do that.

It’s nothing new.

The issue is, when I “delivered” the order in revision, it didn’t autocomplete.

It says

but now, I just came to know that for an order in revision

which is why I’m confused. If it’s in revision, it won’t autocomplete.

If it is delivered but won’t autocomplete and Customer Support is acting funny, you can wait for a few days, create another ticket and ask another CS agent. CS agents don’t read/don’t understand us well sometimes.

I had to close 2 tickets this year because CS agent couldn’t speak proper English and would just randomly copy/paste stuff unrelated to my inquiry. It’s just something to consider. Sometimes they have no idea what they’re talking about.

Thank you. I will initiate another ticket too.

If it’s in revision , it won’t autocomplete.

That’s a part of the OP’s sentence. The whole sentence is

But now, I just came to know that for an order in revision, if the buyer doesn’t mark it complete it doesn’t get auto-completed after three days of delivery with no response from buyers.

That’s why I think that the OP did deliver. I could be wrong, of course.

Yes guys, I did deliver…

Thank you. I will initiate another ticket too.

They do not usually like it when you create more than one ticket for the same issue. You need to politely request that another customer service rep takes a look at this.

I definitely would not create a second ticket.

Did you wait a long time before re-delivering after the buyer requested a revision?

This post is worded in a way that make it seem that there are some new rules on fiverr and autocomplete no longer happens (don’t scare me like that, OP, it’s not nice).

In reality, nothing’s changed. Fiverr doesn’t take action on buyer’s behalf when it comes to orders. They don’t extend the delivery time and don’t autocomplete orders because you want them to.

We don’t hear about similar situations a lot because people just deliver again. I usually wait. Everyone gets a different “forever”, I suppose. My personal record is 27 days.

I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scare anyone. But this is just what happened to me. CS clearly said that when an order is rejected by buyer for revision, it won’t get autocomplete upon delivering again unless buyer approves it. I even asked him if this is a new rule which he did not answer me and asked to contact buyer again. This is just what I am experiencing and shared it

They do not usually like it when you create more than one ticket for the same issue. You need to politely request that another customer service rep takes a look at this.

I definitely would not create a second ticket.

Did you wait a long time before re-delivering after the buyer requested a revision?

Yes a month because my buyer just doesn’t care to respond. He comes online often but doesn’t reply to my messages. I even reported the buyer few days ago for being unresponsive after the revision request but no action was taken. So, after this wait I just re-delivered the order by adding some more information to the document, as asked in the official revision request. But, order didn’t auto-complete even after 3 days upon which I contacted customer support. CS gave me response which I also have shared as screenshot in replies above, upon which I initiated this thread to know if anyone else is facing this. Is the rule really changed or just I am getting scammed by CS…

I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scare anyone. But this is just what happened to me. CS clearly said that when an order is rejected by buyer for revision, it won’t get autocomplete upon delivering again unless buyer approves it. I even asked him if this is a new rule which he did not answer me and asked to contact buyer again. This is just what I am experiencing and shared it

it won’t get autocomplete upon delivering again unless buyer approves it.

You need another CS agent to look into this, I just had an order to autocomplete after I revised the initial delivery and delivered again. Less than an hour ago.

If it is a new rule they’re testing out on some sellers, it’s absolutely nonsensical. And I think we’d have a huge thread of complaints by now if that was the case. Especially if you’re saying you’ve been in this situation for a week (6 days?)

it won’t get autocomplete upon delivering again unless buyer approves it.

You need another CS agent to look into this, I just had an order to autocomplete after I revised the initial delivery and delivered again. Less than an hour ago.

If it is a new rule they’re testing out on some sellers, it’s absolutely nonsensical. And I think we’d have a huge thread of complaints by now if that was the case. Especially if you’re saying you’ve been in this situation for a week (6 days?)

I don’t know. If anyone else isn’t experiencing it then may be it’s a bug which CS is unaware of too. I am on wait by CS for buyer’s response. Let’s see what happens next…

I don’t know. If anyone else isn’t experiencing it then may be it’s a bug which CS is unaware of too. I am on wait by CS for buyer’s response. Let’s see what happens next…

If anyone else isn’t experiencing it then may be it’s a bug which CS is unaware of too.

@arty182925 said that it happens to him, too, when buyers don’t send revision instructions and just keep the order open.

I’m facing the same.

I have one order hanging from September 2016 saying "This order will be marked as completed in 3 days "

Did you contact your buyer and customer support? What do they say?

CS tried to help me by contacting buyer but my buyer just didn’t bother to respond them either. Even though he was online only a day go. Now CS says they can do nothing on this matter except cancelling it. Or I can wait for my buyer to respond till eternity… So disappointing…

CS tried to help me by contacting buyer but my buyer just didn’t bother to respond them either. Even though he was online only a day go. Now CS says they can do nothing on this matter except cancelling it. Or I can wait for my buyer to respond till eternity… So disappointing…

Now CS says they can do nothing on this matter except cancelling it.

Seriously, I’m so confused by this entire situation. Did it just “stuck” according to them (like the one in the post above yours did in 2016)? Is it a bug that is rare enough so they don’t care to fix it?

Did you ask again and they just keep telling you that this is what is supposed to be happening?

I think that by waiting for one month before you re-delivered, the system broke down.

I wouldn’t wait that long for a response. I would wait 24 hours to hear back from the buyer, then re-deliver.

Yes, if now 24 hours or 3 days, one can’t really expect from a seller to wait for an unspecified or too long time to get the revision requirements.

If I’d not get the requirements for the modification within a sensible time frame, I’d also redeliver and ask them to send info about whatever they want revised.

Perhaps there’s something in the system that has to do with the 30 days max delivery time that causes troubles handling that, in any case it seems to be some oversight.

Yes, if now 24 hours or 3 days, one can’t really expect from a seller to wait for an unspecified or too long time to get the revision requirements.

If I’d not get the requirements for the modification within a sensible time frame, I’d also redeliver and ask them to send info about whatever they want revised.

Perhaps there’s something in the system that has to do with the 30 days max delivery time that causes troubles handling that, in any case it seems to be some oversight.

In a way it makes sense. If the seller leaves a delivery on hold for a month, then they could possibly be gaming the system hoping the buyer would be gone or have forgotten or lost interest.

A seller should never leave a re-delivery on hold for a month for any reason.

Now CS says they can do nothing on this matter except cancelling it.

Seriously, I’m so confused by this entire situation. Did it just “stuck” according to them (like the one in the post above yours did in 2016)? Is it a bug that is rare enough so they don’t care to fix it?

Did you ask again and they just keep telling you that this is what is supposed to be happening?

@misscrystal

Actually my mistake is that, I was being nice on my part. My buyer immediately sent the revision request after initial delivery (within half an hour) by saying that he likes what is there but he needs more and he has further requirements that he will tell me later.

Since, I did not get the proper instructions from buyer, I waited before re-delivering it. I kept messaging him but couldn’t get those instructions. Once my buyer replied me that it is some kind of their national celebration holiday thing and he will get back to me after that. Didn’t get any reply after that.

My mistake was being nice to wait for him.

Although CS checked all his activity and our chat, they didn’t mention anything about the timeline of revision which is hindering auto-completion.

But, that’s the only thing to make sense now, otherwise auto-completion is working for all others.

Lesson learnt… and lost money against my efforts.

@misscrystal

Actually my mistake is that, I was being nice on my part. My buyer immediately sent the revision request after initial delivery (within half an hour) by saying that he likes what is there but he needs more and he has further requirements that he will tell me later.

Since, I did not get the proper instructions from buyer, I waited before re-delivering it. I kept messaging him but couldn’t get those instructions. Once my buyer replied me that it is some kind of their national celebration holiday thing and he will get back to me after that. Didn’t get any reply after that.

Although CS checked all his activity and our chat, they didn’t mention anything about the timeline of revision which is hindering auto-completion.

But, that’s the only thing to make sense now, otherwise auto-completion is working for all others.

Lesson learnt… and lost money against my efforts.

If you feel that’s being nice then what else is being nice? You obviously were harming yourself by waiting for someone who didn’t give you any courtesy.

Don’t call waiting endlessly being nice. This is the result.

There is no response from the buyer in my case after trying couple of times.

Archived