Auto-completion of order isn't working for me

aqsak192

I got a notification that my order was cancelled.

Now we get reimbursed immediately (after the regular clearing period again) for cancellations that were delivered. I don’t fear cancellations.

That’s a relief indeed.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What bothers me is that on the analytics page, the various places that show what I’ve earned are always showing less than what my earnings page shows I’ve earned and they all have differing amounts.

It’s anywhere from a few dollars to a thousand dollar difference.

I have an order with a timer that is still running.

The order was marked as complete by the buyer 4 months ago, they left a tip but didn’t leave a review. So the order page looks like your normal completed order page, except the timer is running. It’s never LATE (at least when I check), the remaining time is random. 17 hours, 20 hours, 12 hours, etc. The CS ticket that was sent to the dev team is open with no updates (like most of my tickets that were sent to the dev team are).

That’s just speaking of fiverr’s rare bugs no one want or can do anything about.

Sorry for your situation, OP. I was hoping it’d get resolved.

Thank you. I hoped it too, not anymore 🙂

In your case, it seems to be a system error. Atleast, your stats are disturbed due to this timer, right?

If they aren’t, then I don’t think you need to worry about it. System errors occur everyday. I sometimes see different timers for the same order on my web page and app.

I also hope, Fiverr fixes whatever is going on with the maintenance, in this century 😃

What bothers me is that on the analytics page, the various places that show what I’ve earned are always showing less than what my earnings page shows I’ve earned and they all have differing amounts.

It’s anywhere from a few dollars to a thousand dollar difference.

Did you inquire about it?

• 3 weeks later...

when you submit your latest delivery or revision through delivery button. if the buyer not respond then After 3 days order will mark as complete .

It will only happen if the order’s duration is not too long.

Even I have a delivered order in my active orders list from about 4 months. Only buyer can approve or cancel that order. 🙂

It will only happen if the order’s duration is not too long.

Even I have a delivered order in my active orders list from about 4 months. Only buyer can approve or cancel that order. 🙂

Thank you for acknowledging it. So your buyer di\oesn’t respond too?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived