7 days gone still have no new order

designbuzz96

• designbuzz96 changed the title to so many things are change, now how can I rank up on fiverr?
6 minutes ago, ligiacarvalho said:

Did you read the article? If yes, you may understand how performance can affect your rank.

I don't talk about my fiverr gig hope you understand that. all I need know how rank up on fiverr form like your Rank is collaborator and my newble  so I want to know I can rank up like you? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fediro said:

Do I have to verify my phone number each time I want to withdraw money from Fiverr?

No you don't need verify your number every time when you withdraw $  once you verify your number on fiverr setting  then just add bank account or payoneer card.
and withdraw your  $ . simple thing.

• Like 2

Why do you even worry about your rank on some forum? It's just a badge of this color or that, it doesn't really mean much, and it doesn't bring you orders or make others think better about you.

Anyway, to answer your question, it seems that forum activity (liking, commenting, answering questions) increases your forum rank, which is why we now see people posting tons of unnecessary stuff (endless thank yous, endlessly repeating what others have already said, and so on) and cluttering the forum while they try to get a badge that means next to nothing.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Why do you even worry about your rank on some forum? It's just a badge of this color or that, it doesn't really mean much, and it doesn't bring you orders or make others think better about you.

Anyway, to answer your question, it seems that forum activity (liking, commenting, answering questions) increases your forum rank, which is why we now see people posting tons of unnecessary stuff (endless thank yous, endlessly repeating what others have already said, and so on) and cluttering the forum while they try to get a badge that means next to nothing.

Yes that I  want to know. all clear now thanks for your help and I was curios how it works because I was a old member and now newble .... so when I first see it it looks funny so I want to know. BTW thanks again for clear this thins.  

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, ligiacarvalho said:

Oh, so you mean on Fiverr Forum! Sorry.

It means time reading and participating on the Forum. You can see on your forum account how many points you still have left for the next level.

Yes now I understand because I was a old member in fiverr form and come back after a few months later and I see a fully new world so I was curious about it.
Thank you!! for your time.

• Like 3

I see the forum is full of new sellers desperately wanting for the first order. So many professionals said their point of view, and now I also want to share something with you guys.
So I start to form basic.
First, you need to create a superb gig. But many sellers always do wrong things, like you are a graphic designer, and your niche is Logo design. It would be best to create some eye-catchy logo design for your gig image, but many of them copy top-rated seller gig images or other designer logo images from online to look great. If you do your gig image in that way, you will never be successful. One day, your gig will be disabled for copyright or your client's report because you copy some gig and your work has no quality like your gig image. Next, you need to upload your handmade logo; if you can't make an awesome logo, learn about it and practice more.  I want to say never copy any seller's gig image, gig title, gig image, or anything be unique, not a copycat.

It would be best if you were patient. Imagine you are sowing the seeds of a tree. Can you one day make a big tree out of that seed? Will that tree bear fruit one day? You have to wait for the tree to grow. Then you can eat the delicious fruit of that tree. 

Well, now let's get back to where the tree is. It takes a little more effort to make a tree grow faster, it needs to be taken care of, it needs to be watered well every day, and it needs to be given organic fertilizer to make it grow faster.

Like this, if you want to get an order a little fast, then you can take a test from Fiverr. If you check, you will see Fiverr Has a new test option, so participate in the test makes a high score of more than 8.

In my opinion, the Fiverr test helps you if you are a new seller; by checking your test result, any client can understand you are a professional one.

So be patient, learn more, participate Fiverr test!

Good luck 😉

test.PNG

• Like 16

I'm genuinely confused, what is the point of this topic? If you wish to give us tips - I'd be happy to listen but these don't quite sound like tips other than just an empty post. 

Here is one good tip: Posting on the forum has 0 influence on your orders no matter what people on youtube tell you. 

• Like 27
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Hello guys I am Abdullah a fiverr seller. I am here on fiverr from 2018. I want to share a small tip for you guys. Try to keep online on fiverr as much as possible because on my experience the greater you online the more chances you have to get an orders because some buyers need their work to get done fast do they filter only online sellers.

Have a nice day 🤗

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

Respectfully, I do not agree with your advice. If you and 500 other sellers in your field are all online at the same time, a buyer will still choose the person most qualified. Being online will not get you more orders unless you have a well thought out gig. Most buyers look for professionalism, competitive pricing, clear descriptions, good reviews, and impressive portfolios. 

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, j6nyc6 said:

Respectfully, I do not agree with your advice. If you and 500 other sellers in your field are all online at the same time, a buyer will still choose the person most qualified. Being online will not get you more orders unless you have a well thought out gig. Most buyers look for professionalism, competitive pricing, clear descriptions, good reviews, and impressive portfolios.

Being online has some impact bro it's from my personal experience 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, md_yousuf_islam said:

Is it possible to get a job within a week as a new seller😋More orders can be obtained by typing the buyer request🤑.

Thanks,

Yousuf

Yes Possible,, If you are professional in your category. If Your gig and description package are also good and nice. Then I can make sure you...If you send a eye-catching professional effective buyer reqeust 7day number of total 70 buyer request.. You will get your first order.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, nurul_islam1 said:

Yes Possible,, If you are professional in your category. If Your gig and description package are also good and nice. Then I can make sure you...If you send a eye-catching professional effective buyer reqeust 7day number of total 70 buyer request.. You will get your first order.

Thanks Nurul Islam bro.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, md_yousuf_islam said:

Is it possible to get a job within a week as a new seller

Some people gets order within 1 day of creating gig. But some people never get order.

1 hour ago, nurul_islam1 said:

More orders can be obtained by typing the buyer request

Absolutely it is an option for getting orders . But it depends on some factors,

1) If someone need your service.

2) If they post a request.

3) If the request appears to you.

Only then you will able to respond on request. Remember that there are many sellers are scamming here.

If only you can able to apply on real buyer requests, then there will be a possibility for getting order.

• Like 7

On 6/29/2021 at 12:37 AM, md_yousuf_islam said:

Is it possible to get a job within a week as a new seller😋

Of course it is possible. 
however what did you do to get orders within a week? Or did you just create your gig and now is only sitting and waiting for orders? 

• Like 15