My first order and bad experience (Please never set unlimited revisions)

alihassan991

I really feel for you @alihassan991 - this must feel so frustrating.

Now out of ideas - it’s up to CS to sort it out now … is it possible to be banned for being annoying … ?

is it possible to be banned for being annoying … ?

I wish i could do that, i don’t want to cancel the order because i gave her what she wanted for her it’s a win win situation. & i really don’t want her to get away with this

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have tried everything i was texting her back and forth all the day with every possible angle but she replied with the same one liner. i couldn’t start working on the other order i got only because of her now she’s probably sleeping 'cause my phone just stopped beeping all of a sudden 😪

It looks like your client also have a language barrier?

What if you just remove those adds on and tell her that as per request you had to remove her adds on to fix that issue and you are delivering her original order with an original request?

It looks like your client also have a language barrier?

What if you just remove those adds on and tell her that as per request you had to remove her adds on to fix that issue and you are delivering her original order with an original request?

I have tried this remove addons thingy, apparently, she knows enough english to say that she want addons too 😩

Update : I have asked WP login details which she gave me, i have installed theme and addons made a full screen recording showing her everything is enabled. even addons update message was not showing up because the addons were the latest ones i knew that it was a glitch which will be fix automatically, so now everything is perfect i thought she would accept it but she replied with old screenshots where the unable to update thing was showing up and same one liner… 😂

I don’t know what do anymore. i hate myself for signing up on fiverr now

I have tried this remove addons thingy, apparently, she knows enough english to say that she want addons too 😩

Update : I have asked WP login details which she gave me, i have installed theme and addons made a full screen recording showing her everything is enabled. even addons update message was not showing up because the addons were the latest ones i knew that it was a glitch which will be fix automatically, so now everything is perfect i thought she would accept it but she replied with old screenshots where the unable to update thing was showing up and same one liner… 😂

Update: She just removed website’s wp database in an attempt to erase the evidence. I guess i am safe as i have sent her 17min long recording of installing and updating theme + Addons.

Update: She just removed website’s wp database in an attempt to erase the evidence. I guess i am safe as i have sent her 17min long recording of installing and updating theme + Addons.

If you set up strict rules (and possibly, better prices that would be more fair to the work you do) and stick to them, your chances of attracting such buyers will be minimal.

This individual doesn’t represent fiverr’s buyers as a group. It’s more of a boogeyman we’ve all encountered once or twice. Don’t give up. 🙂

Hi everyone, i just want to write my bad experience about ongoing unlimited revision saga. 😂

I fixed buyer a wp theme as promised in the initial conversation before order, before taking order i also sent her a video showing problem fixed, before, while talking about issue with her theme, one thing led to another and i said to her that i will provide to you addons too, when i sent her the fixed theme file and attached those addons as goodwill gesture, which she installed and find out that automated update is not available for addons. Now, that i have set revisions to unlimited she playing revision revision with me. Spaming me with the messages that the “addons are not enable for automated updates.” I don’t know what to do i have also contacted support and waiting for their reply. if any of you members faced familiar situation in the past please advise.

Regards,

Ali

i have also contacted support and waiting for their reply.

Don’t expect anything from CS as a seller on fiverr. Sorry what happened but at the end you learnt something 🙂

@coerdelion I have pointed out to her more than 10 time literally , every time she reply back with the same screenshot where i offered addons, with " all plugin don’t update sir". 😏

, every time she reply back with the same screenshot where i offered addons, with " all plugin don’t update sir".

I have limited knowledge about WP, and I don’t know if you’re unable to do it (ability wise) or if plugins don’t get updated at all, but if it is the latter, then POINT THAT OUT to CS. Explain to them that this is something “out of your hand” and that the buyer is asking an impossible thing to try and get away with a free work. That’s what I think is best. CS will hopefully help you.

And don’t listen to this 👇

Don’t expect anything from CS as a seller on fiverr

No, CS help sellers as much as they help buyers. It just depends on the situation and the explanation of both sides. Fiverr needs sellers as much as they need buyers.

, every time she reply back with the same screenshot where i offered addons, with " all plugin don’t update sir".

I have limited knowledge about WP, and I don’t know if you’re unable to do it (ability wise) or if plugins don’t get updated at all, but if it is the latter, then POINT THAT OUT to CS. Explain to them that this is something “out of your hand” and that the buyer is asking an impossible thing to try and get away with a free work. That’s what I think is best. CS will hopefully help you.

And don’t listen to this 👇

Don’t expect anything from CS as a seller on fiverr

No, CS help sellers as much as they help buyers. It just depends on the situation and the explanation of both sides. Fiverr needs sellers as much as they need buyers.

I have opened a ticket since last night, no reply yet. let’s see what happens. I have completed two other orders which will bring me 5 star rating. If i play along with her do you guys think that, one late delivery will effect me as a seller

I have opened a ticket since last night, no reply yet. let’s see what happens. I have completed two other orders which will bring me 5 star rating. If i play along with her do you guys think that, one late delivery will effect me as a seller

Why would it be late delivery?

Haven’t you delivered the FIRST time before the timer ran out?

If so, revisions won’t count the order as LATE, even after the timer runs out, as long as your first delivery was on time.

Why would it be late delivery?

Haven’t you delivered the FIRST time before the timer ran out?

If so, revisions won’t count the order as LATE, even after the timer runs out, as long as your first delivery was on time.

Oh That’s good, i have literally delivered her within 2hrs , I don;t want her to get away with this. She tried to cancel at least 5 times since yesterday

Update: She’s been asking for latest version of addons. Now, i have newer version with me, please advise me if i should send her? I seriously doubt that she will come up with another thing

Send her what she requires and what you can do (unlimited revs.) once this is closed, revise your gigs.

Don’t worry i will not let her do that, even if she ordered to ‘Release the Kraken’

Update: She just Released the Kraken and Kraken cancelled the order 😂

Update: I am notified by CS that order’s been canceled. I have no idea why, without even responding to my ticket they canceled it 😏

Yeah, they do that sometimes - but often it doesn’t affect your stats when they do that. It looks like it does, but it doesn’t. You’ll make it - really, this means the worst is over.

Yes, good riddance. but this disturbing at so many levels, even if buyer change the order after we delivered they will support buyer. why sellers have to pay the price of their lack of common sense

Anyway, i have submitted 2 other orders let’s see what happens .😐

Don’t worry i will not let her do that, even if she ordered to ‘Release the Kraken’

Update: She just Released the Kraken and Kraken cancelled the order 😂

Don’t worry

I am not worrying. I am just advising you… You are the one who is so worried, I hope I helped.

Archived