My first order and bad experience (Please never set unlimited revisions)

alihassan991

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are the one who is so worried, I hope I helped.

You’ve helped me a lot sir, thank you for your support. I really appreciate it

You’ve helped me a lot sir

Ali, I’m sorry to tell you, but @ammarshrf is not a sir. He is God, no matter how you see it - with capital letters, which makes him a major god, and with lowercase letters, which makes him a minor god as well. 😉

You’ve helped me a lot sir

Ali, I’m sorry to tell you, but @ammarshrf is not a sir. He is God, no matter how you see it - with capital letters, which makes him a major god, and with lowercase letters, which makes him a minor god as well. 😉

He is God,

Lol… I believe in no god other than Odin, he’s my best friend Thor’s Dad. Don’t you dare convert me to your god

He is God,

Lol… I believe in no god other than Odin, he’s my best friend Thor’s Dad. Don’t you dare convert me to your god

Well, that don’t you tell me. You tell @ammarshrf. I was just the messenger. 😂

Don’t worry i will not let her do that, even if she ordered to ‘Release the Kraken’

Update: She just Released the Kraken and Kraken cancelled the order 😂

That is super annoying. Please keep us posted on what CS will reply to your ticket.

That is super annoying. Please keep us posted on what CS will reply to your ticket.

Please keep us posted on what CS will reply to your ticket.

I have received this just few hours ago. even this is too late they have already cancelled the order.

*I’ll help you out here as best as I can, don’t worry.

In cases like this, I would have to ask you to try your best to communicate with the buyer and try your best to meet their needs and satisfy them. I know it can be troublesome, especially when the buyer is this insistent but you have to be aware that buyers cannot be forced to accept work that they are not satisfied with.

However, if this is troubling you a lot and you do not want to work with this buyer anymore, there is another option - canceling this order. Tell me if you want to do that and I’ll help you out.

I’ll be waiting for your reply,*

Please keep us posted on what CS will reply to your ticket.

I have received this just few hours ago. even this is too late they have already cancelled the order.

*I’ll help you out here as best as I can, don’t worry.

In cases like this, I would have to ask you to try your best to communicate with the buyer and try your best to meet their needs and satisfy them. I know it can be troublesome, especially when the buyer is this insistent but you have to be aware that buyers cannot be forced to accept work that they are not satisfied with.

However, if this is troubling you a lot and you do not want to work with this buyer anymore, there is another option - canceling this order. Tell me if you want to do that and I’ll help you out.

I’ll be waiting for your reply,*

Then you should reply and explain the situation that fiverr already cancelled the order without any valid reason and you would like to get your earned money for this order as you delivered everything as per your gig description and even more

Then you should reply and explain the situation that fiverr already cancelled the order without any valid reason and you would like to get your earned money for this order as you delivered everything as per your gig description and even more

Yes i have replied let’s see now.

this is heart breaking thing to experience i am not sure if i should work on fiverr anymore

Yes i have replied let’s see now.

this is heart breaking thing to experience i am not sure if i should work on fiverr anymore

Why would you give up on the first try? Not because you tripped over a rock at the start of a road it means you should quit walking it. Keep an eye on the way while waking it and skip the obstacles that could show up. 😉

Why would you give up on the first try? Not because you tripped over a rock at the start of a road it means you should quit walking it. Keep an eye on the way while waking it and skip the obstacles that could show up. 😉

Why would you give up on the first try?

Now you’re being a goddess of motivational speeches.

yes the goddess with small capitals 😂

Why would you give up on the first try?

Now you’re being a goddess of motivational speeches.

I guess it suits me. In fact, I’m small - only 1.64 mts tall… 😂

Archived