Buyer is very annoying, New additions with every new revisions

jaimakhija

@thelvm @cre8iveartwork @humanissocial @hanshuber16

I have opened up a ticket for this tiny issue, as i can’t afford any bad reviews, i know i gave quite a good time to it, also i believe this is the Best Logo i designed in a while, feel so bad it getting wasted.

But currently going below 4.8 is something i can’t afford.

What has to happen will happen, lets see.

@catwriter is he really gonna get all the work i just did?? I hope that Fiverr watermark will remain there.

@catwriter is he really gonna get all the work i just did?? I hope that Fiverr watermark will remain there.

The watermark will remain there, but watermarks can be removed, unfortunately. At least you’ll be able to block that buyer once the order is cancelled, and you’ll never have to deal with them again (unless they create another account).

also this kind of thinking made me to remain a top rated seller after the new evaluation system

I think that some lost their TRS status because of the cancellation percentage.

The watermark will remain there, but watermarks can be removed, unfortunately. At least you’ll be able to block that buyer once the order is cancelled, and you’ll never have to deal with them again (unless they create another account).

also this kind of thinking made me to remain a top rated seller after the new evaluation system

most likely but I believe that ratings are more important , it depends

Hi,

I have this buyer now, which i got from Buyer request.

He is annoying a bit.

He is asking for additional changes to a Logo, am totally OK with revisions (Unlimited) as i have put that.

But he is coming asking for new design elements(with completely new design) to add in the Logo with every revision.

Thing is He is not even bothering to tell me properly what exactly he wants.

In 1st revision he asks for something else, and then in 2nd revision something else.

Also he’s even online and not replying to my queries, just wrote in Revision “Description” that “as you did not Design what i want, am making it easier”? What easier? I don’t understand at all , he’s not even replying and then later replies with “If you’re not capable of doing it, let me know”

And then again not replying.

I also see his history and reviews he got before.

Total 5

Three-5/5

Two- 1/5 (sellers are like literally crying in their reviews)

What should i do now?

Is there any possibility to get it cancelled from CS.

Because i cant afford any bad review now.

(Am frustrated, sorry for any grammatical mistakes 😣)

But he is coming asking for new design elements(with completely new design) to add in the Logo with every revision.

Just explain it runs out of your initial agreement and you need to charge, based on the time you will take to work, since you already followed their initial instruction.

@xuntes
Yes i told him, but he wants cancellation now.
Waiting for CS to revert now.

@lenasemenkova
Yes now i am seriously thinking about Limiting Revisions, i already had enough in this month itself, had buyers asking for more than 10 Revisions.
That is really frustrating.
Also at the end after providing few designs for free, you get frustrated and when ask for extra, that would bother them, irrespective of all the hardwork and designs you provided, and if not negative ratings, they would end up giving you 4 or less than that, which is not worth all the hardwork.
But then initially, you niether afford to have less than 5 ratings (competition is really high), nor cancellations.

@xuntes

Waiting for CS to revert now.

@lenasemenkova

Yes now i am seriously thinking about Limiting Revisions, i already had enough in this month itself, had buyers asking for more than 10 Revisions.

That is really frustrating.

Also at the end after providing few designs for free, you get frustrated and when ask for extra, that would bother them, irrespective of all the hardwork and designs you provided, and if not negative ratings, they would end up giving you 4 or less than that, which is not worth all the hardwork.

But then initially, you niether afford to have less than 5 ratings (competition is really high), nor cancellations.

Don’t cancel. You worked what they asked. It doesn’t give the right to the buyer cancel. They could be using the logo you created for free.

I know it’s hard to get a bad review, but do not get abused by these kind of selelrs

Don’t cancel. You worked what they asked. It doesn’t give the right to the buyer cancel. They could be using the logo you created for free.

I know it’s hard to get a bad review, but do not get abused by these kind of selelrs

I agree with you, though i got it cancelled from CS.

After weighing all the options i had, i did the best with the situation thinking of the Big picture resulting from the order.

I know, it hurts that he probably got all the work done for free, but how long will he survive in the market like this?

I could read previous reviews from the sellers he worked before, I don’t think his account will last any long.

To avoid buyers like this, will make some changes in the Gig offerings.

I agree with you, though i got it cancelled from CS.

After weighing all the options i had, i did the best with the situation thinking of the Big picture resulting from the order.

I know, it hurts that he probably got all the work done for free, but how long will he survive in the market like this?

I could read previous reviews from the sellers he worked before, I don’t think his account will last any long.

To avoid buyers like this, will make some changes in the Gig offerings.

He could easily make a new account in that case. These kinds of buyers should not be allowed to have internet access.

I have worked for few great buyers but some bad as well they first order without messaging me and after I provide them quality work for cheap they always get away with a cancellation.

He could easily make a new account in that case. These kinds of buyers should not be allowed to have internet access.

I have worked for few great buyers but some bad as well they first order without messaging me and after I provide them quality work for cheap they always get away with a cancellation.

Yes you are right, they should be banned from using internet, for bullying people

Archived