Official Thread • Our Cars / Motorbikes / Bicycles / Shoes / & Transport

Guest neromare

Guest neromare

Subarus are durable.

Wait is that Mrs. Maplesden waving? 😃

@neromare What year? If you don’t mind me asking. Good taste, spotless clean, too. ❤️ beamers. I bet you get a bunch of dates rollin’ around in those wheels. 🤭

Good taste, spotless clean, too. ❤️ beamers.

@nikavoice

Uploading a few more for you, since you liked it.

Wanna ride, or wanna drive?

_DSC0096.thumb.JPG.03b8b23ccbcdcef11abf1a599040ab71.JPG

_DSC0081.thumb.jpg.beb758e320536506719c35ef3e65b58c.jpg

_DSC0087.thumb.JPG.f1f539b6652bb78ee73bf901d037dfd4.JPG

Guest neromare

And I think Beema deserves one from the front:

DSC00159.thumb.JPG.3ef00665b974a05273d1b5f62c1a66a8.JPG

One for the nature fans, place is called Dyulino Pass, if you wanna google it (it’s a mountain pass in the Balkan Mountains):

IMG_0618.thumb.JPG.8804921a1fbb30c60c9bd49e84275cd9.JPG

And one from the side in the rural part of Bulgaria:

IMG_0563.thumb.JPG.b4a6f4909db9343eaec2f15b86b9024a.JPG

The thread is yours, ladies and gentlemen. ✌️

And I think Beema deserves one from the front:

One for the nature fans, place is called Dyulino Pass, if you wanna google it (it’s a mountain pass in the Balkan Mountains):

And one from the side in the rural part of Bulgaria:

The thread is yours, ladies and gentlemen. ✌️

Beautiful colors in those shots - you live in a stunning part of the world.

• Like 5

Guest neromare

Beautiful colors in those shots - you live in a stunning part of the world.

Thank you very much. ✌️

Good taste, spotless clean, too. ❤️ beamers.

@nikavoice

I wanna drive, a car like that needs a gal like me in the driver’s seat. 😉

WOW, I’m in ❤️

It’s a handsome car!

You’ve got the two-tone leather seats, too. 🤤

Gosh, the scenery is just lovely.

🥤

• Like 6

Guest neromare

I wanna drive, a car like that needs a gal like me in the driver’s seat. 😉

WOW, I’m in ❤️

It’s a handsome car!

You’ve got the two-tone leather seats, too. 🤤

Gosh, the scenery is just lovely.

🥤

I can’t hate leather more!! It’s truly AWFUL. Too bad these don’t come with normal upholstery or I would’ve bought it. Summers here are around 30-35°C degrees Celsius (85-95°F). It’s burning your bottom parts, and it’s freezing the winters which are minus -15 to 5°C (5-40°F).

And in the corners - you slide… :rofl:

Nice, but let me show you one better

image.thumb.jpg.aa13f079aa27bf241d3725b806883707.jpg

These are literally more comfortable to run and walk in then Nike Joggers.

I do not believe the run part! 🤨

I remember years ago when Mitsubishi came out with the Eclipse; I fell in love… It turns out they were crappy cars. 😩

We had a silver Mitsubishi and traded it in for a newer black convertible. It was very nice looking. We loved it until hubby was driving down a dry mountain road within the speed limit and discovered an icy spot at the bottom of the hill that caused the car to spin 360 degrees and then fly over the barrow pit and through a barbed wire fence! 😱 If it had not been for the Mitsubishi’s low center of gravity the car would have rolled for sure.

This is my car last winter. Now you know why I am not a fan of snow! All that shoveling and scraping. It gets old fast! 😫

• Like 9

I can’t hate leather more!! It’s truly AWFUL. Too bad these don’t come with normal upholstery or I would’ve bought it. Summers here are around 30-35°C degrees Celsius (85-95°F). It’s burning your bottom parts, and it’s freezing the winters which are minus -15 to 5°C (5-40°F).

And in the corners - you slide… :rofl:

I’m just imagining a photoshoot :framed_picture:

Seriously, this car should be in magazines.

Oh, and when I’m driving we’d be listening to this song. 😛

Beenie Man ~ Who Am I (Sim Simma)

• Like 6

Whoa… those shoes seem like an embarrassing accident at the factory. 😜

Solid:

Thanks for editing the title Maddie, it’s perf! 😃

😂 I call it the innovation of shoes.

LMBO, your sneakers look 💯% better than @eoinfinnegan’s like eww. 🤢

We had a silver Mitsubishi and traded it in for a newer black convertible. It was very nice looking. We loved it until hubby was driving down a dry mountain road within the speed limit and discovered an icy spot at the bottom of the hill that caused the car to spin 360 degrees and then fly over the barrow pit and through a barbed wire fence! 😱 If it had not been for the Mitsubishi’s low center of gravity the car would have rolled for sure.

Whoa! That sounds a frightening ordeal, did the passengers make it out safely without any bruises?

My new goal is to buy a Nike shoe

I want to take part in Tokyo Olympic Marathon

Nice! Maybe, it’s time to start training. :rofl:

• Like 9

Thanks for editing the title Maddie, it’s perf! 😃

😂 I call it the innovation of shoes.

LMBO, your sneakers look 💯% better than @eoinfinnegan’s like eww. 🤢

Whoa! That sounds a frightening ordeal, did the passengers make it out safely without any bruises?

My new goal is to buy a Nike shoe

I want to take part in Tokyo Olympic Marathon

Nice! Maybe, it’s time to start training. :rofl:

Yes, he was uninjured, but the car had damage, but not so much that my hubs could not drive away,

• Like 7

I remember years ago when Mitsubishi came out with the Eclipse; I fell in love… It turns out they were crappy cars. 😩

This is my car last winter. Now you know why I am not a fan of snow! All that shoveling and scraping. It gets old fast! 😫

It’s like running bare feet, just without the pain. It’s super light and super comfy to boot. I can’t stress enough how great these are. You gotta try these to see what I mean. Plus, we have like these SUPER CHEAP $2 slippers that are made from Towel. They are incredibly soft like crazy soft.

• Like 7

It’s like running bare feet, just without the pain. It’s super light and super comfy to boot. I can’t stress enough how great these are. You gotta try these to see what I mean. Plus, we have like these SUPER CHEAP $2 slippers that are made from Towel. They are incredibly soft like crazy soft.

Plus, we have like these SUPER CHEAP $2 slippers that are made from Towel. They are incredibly soft like crazy soft.

I want a picture. :thinking:

It’s like running bare feet; you gotta try these to see what I mean.

I do not :running_woman:t2:

• Like 6

Plus, we have like these SUPER CHEAP $2 slippers that are made from Towel. They are incredibly soft like crazy soft.

It’s like running bare feet; you gotta try these to see what I mean.

I do not :running_woman:t2:

Just like this but a bit thinner:

image.jpg.bd136a8873795ee7c4fd24df5b75662a.jpg
  • Like 6

image.jpg.f52a33e9ed60b772950f8363c0fa262c.jpg

I see. They do look comfy, but they could only be summer slippers here as in my part of the world I like to keep my toes, heels, and ankles covered because of the cold. Also these would not be practical venture out to drive my car that is pictures above. They are only to be worn in the house.

imageimage.jpg.b09b13ae65563e5a0ed651331c11469b.jpg

I found these slippers for Eoin’s “hobbit feet.” 😉

image.jpg.6a6bc66fc68d8abe700380186912d9dc.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I see. They do look comfy, but they could only be summer slippers here as in my part of the world I like to keep my toes, heels, and ankles covered because of the cold. Also these would not be practical venture out to drive my car that is pictures above. They are only to be worn in the house.

imageimage

I found these slippers for Eoin’s “hobbit feet.” 😉

For me any place where the temperature goes below 15C is literally unliveable.

• Like 5

Nice rides. :ok_hand:t4:

But this gal gets around in style. 👑 and carriage – it gets me to my destinations safely. 😃

CinderellaHeart-PT.jpg.1fdff548e0f09addcce6b9b722a9b567.jpg

@woofy31 Did you land on the 🌑

But this gal gets around in style. 👑 and carriage – it gets me to my destinations safely. 😃

143777_2.png nikavoice:

04f90822a76c5ca6ff33488e81ed0dd3d63aaff1

Oh, hey, that’s a picture of me holding the reigns! And the first horse you see is Revere. He’s quite friendly… and likes apples.

• Like 9

143777_2.png nikavoice:

04f90822a76c5ca6ff33488e81ed0dd3d63aaff1

Oh, hey, that’s a picture of me holding the reigns! And the first horse you see is Revere. He’s quite friendly… and likes apples.

See, I didn’t disclose that tidbit. So, now that the 🐱

I’ll give you props tho, the ride is always smooth and you’re always a gentleman. 😁

The horses are well-mannered, too.

Some fresh 🍏

I see. They do look comfy, but they could only be summer slippers here as in my part of the world I like to keep my toes, heels, and ankles covered because of the cold.

I love Uggs, they are so warm & comfy. When I’m at home lounging, I wear bedroom slippers. Don’t like walking around barefoot.

m_55c11b5c4973b63d6c020be7.jpg.c676d31b0796bd66f2d9b4f80eded159.jpg

ugg-381sbf.jpg.4499cb734061b011981cffe191a6db77.jpg

• Like 9

Great car! Looks great.

Here is my baby (not my personal picture). Just realised I don’t take many pictures lol

Mine has a custom racing fender

An Orange 2003 Infiniti FX35.
The exhaust sounds gets me hyped always lol

image.jpg.4934d45dd74f59e8e92a67d714a602a9.jpg

• Like 13