Jump to content
  • 0

Edit active gig duration.


humrich

Question

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
16 minutes ago, humrich said:

what happens when i change my gig delivery duration on Fiverr yet it has an active order.

The active order will keep the old delivery time.

However, new orders you are getting from now on will have the new delivery time. For example, if the current order has a deadline of 4 days, then you have to deliver within those 4 days. If your new delivery time is 8 days instead of 4, then new orders will have a deadline in 8 days. Hope that helps.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Why do you want to change gig delivery time? If you need more time to complete the client task, simply ask the client to add extended delivery time. Otherwise, It could be a bad experience with your client. He/She placed the order after seeing your gig delivery time. It's just my opinion, nothing else. And probably, If you modify your delivery time while having an active order on your gig, the old delivery time might still apply.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
10 minutes ago, takimahmed1 said:

And probably, If you modify your delivery time while having an active order on your gig, the old delivery time might still apply.

I think OP wants to know if changing the delivery time to be shorter or longer will also affect current orders. And it's not going to affect them. The deadline is set to whatever that gig's deadline was at the time of purchase for that buyer. So it won't change, but any new orders will have that new deadline. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I think OP wants to know if changing the delivery time to be shorter or longer will also affect current orders. And it's not going to affect them. The deadline is set to whatever that gig's deadline was at the time of purchase for that buyer. So it won't change, but any new orders will have that new deadline. 

Exactly, you are right.☺️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 6/9/2024 at 11:25 PM, donnovan86 said:

The active order will keep the old delivery time.

However, new orders you are getting from now on will have the new delivery time. For example, if the current order has a deadline of 4 days, then you have to deliver within those 4 days. If your new delivery time is 8 days instead of 4, then new orders will have a deadline in 8 days. Hope that helps.

Thanks for this!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...