New 'Out of Office' instead of 'Vacation Mode'

dianagrigore

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of the office is much better than On vacation.

Agreed. I am getting all four of my wisdom teeth pulled. While it is time away from recording VO’s, I don’t consider it vacation. However, the HR department at my work considers it ‘vacation’, but that’s a whole 'nother wheel of cheese.

@nikavoice I will be having surgery later this week to get my wisdom teeth removed (cough 16 years late cough) . I was planning on using vacay mode and testing it out. I guess I’ll have to use this new feature and post a review.

@nikavoice I will be having surgery later this week to get my wisdom teeth removed (cough 16 years late cough) . I was planning on using vacay mode and testing it out. I guess I’ll have to use this new feature and post a review.

Hey, Logan!

Holy, cowabunga, dude! O.M.G. 4 of them?! 😳

Ouch Just reading your comment made my mouth hurt. 😬sauce. Personally, I’d choose ice 🍨

Whatever you decide, I’m wishing you a speedy recovery. :hugs:

Also, you’ll get to customize your out-of-office message.

Agreed. I am getting all four of my wisdom teeth pulled. While it is time away from recording VO’s, I don’t consider it vacation. However, the HR department at my work considers it ‘vacation’, but that’s a whole 'nother wheel of cheese.

Dang, all four? Hope it all goes well!

I love this feature, I never go on vacation :rofl:

Sounds like we are doing a regular job having an office.

I actually have an office. In fact, I am inside a team 🙂

I find this new feature amazing, it is what I was looking for to properly do a queue control. In fact, I have it enabled right now, as I am overbooked for the next days due to big projects. I still don’t know the impact in searches and such things though

You can also limit how many orders are allowed in your queue.

Then you would stay up in the search engines.

I am getting all four of my wisdom teeth pulled.

I vote that Fiverr should change your message to “Out of Wisdom Teeth” for the period of time you’ll be out. (I’m sure they will consider my suggestion very seriously too.)

Ya It’s awesome new update of Fiverr. 🙂

I hope there was sarcasm involved:) Changing a label after some time, I would not call it awesome update and good job. I’d call it bare minimum. (though I don’t see what was the problem with vacation mode:))

I have used it often, but when you reach the limit, you are out of the search also. Don’t know if you loose your search position, or if using out of office will make you loose it really.

Hey, Logan! 😎

I see you made an appearance today, how are you feeling, buddy?

Hey, Logan! 😎

I see you made an appearance today, how are you feeling, buddy?

Hey Nika!

I am feeling better thanks. I accidentally food poisoned myself the 2nd day after my wisdom teeth surgery. Bad couple of days. Better now, thanks!!!

“Hey kids, make sure you read the expiration date on your food when you are under the influence of dental medications”

The more you know

EDIT: Also, the ‘Out of Office’ function worked great! I have read about vacation mode being laggy when coming back. I had no such issues. I liked that I was able to still chat with the current orders that I had, but did not receive new orders. I liked the custom message to make my buyers know I am not on vacation. Impressions/Views/Clicks all popped right back after I removed the block. I liked it!

Still doesn’t change its broken functionality for me. My mom was in the hospital, out of town, so I had to put my gigs on hold or a couple of days. Come back, and my gig impressions dropped to about 10 a day for the first week. Now they’re beginning to climb again, but nowhere near where I was. Only orders I’ve had in 2 weeks are from repeat buyers.

I swear, I must be on Fiverr’s s–t-list, even though I’ve maintained 100%'s and 5*'s since joining ~5 years ago! 5 years of this and it’s blatantly obvious they don’t want me.

Hey Nika!

I am feeling better thanks. I accidentally food poisoned myself the 2nd day after my wisdom teeth surgery. Bad couple of days. Better now, thanks!!!

“Hey kids, make sure you read the expiration date on your food when you are under the influence of dental medications”

The more you know

EDIT: Also, the ‘Out of Office’ function worked great! I have read about vacation mode being laggy when coming back. I had no such issues. I liked that I was able to still chat with the current orders that I had, but did not receive new orders. I liked the custom message to make my buyers know I am not on vacation. Impressions/Views/Clicks all popped right back after I removed the block. I liked it!

Hey Nika!

Yikes! You’ve had a rough few days, haven’t you?! Anyway, I’m glad you’re feeling much better. 😁

Glad you’re back in the saddle. :cowboy_hat_face:

Impressions/Views/Clicks all popped right back after I removed the block. I liked it!

Coolio! :ok_hand:t4:

YouGotItDude.gif.e09c39c6054e476f1c1c81b1cd7d5448.gif

Wouldn’t be great if they allow us to enter the reason we want? like:

“Overbooked right now, please check again in a couple of days.”

“Getting a bit of rest, I return next 20th.”

“Sailing in the Caribbean, thank you for making me rich and handsome.”

And left the mode as unavailable.

I love this suggestion!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’m trying to find the vacation mode option on my account to take a break from orders for awhile and just work at my regular day job whilst I enjoy the rest of the summer. All I can find is the “out of office” option. Between that, vacation mode, and pausing the gigs I don’t know which is the best option for not affecting my gig standing.

Guest offlinehelpers

I’m trying to find the vacation mode option on my account to take a break from orders for awhile and just work at my regular day job whilst I enjoy the rest of the summer. All I can find is the “out of office” option. Between that, vacation mode, and pausing the gigs I don’t know which is the best option for not affecting my gig standing.

“out of office” option

That is now what vacation mode used to be. Enjoy your holiday! ☀️

Archived