New 'Out of Office' instead of 'Vacation Mode'

dianagrigore

Is this only visible in Mobile? I haven’t used it yet, but I am going on my first vacation in forever soon. Can someone point me to the button. 😃

It’s a toggle button. Click on your avatar picture on the top right of the page once you are logged in on DESK TOP and on the drop down menu click “my profile” then look on the left side of the page right under your description and you will see OUT OF OFFICE with a green button to switch on.

The SAD thing is…(you can’t ACTIVATE IT on the MOBILE APP, you can only see that it’s active)

I hope they make it ativateable on MOBILE soon…that’s where I would use this feature the most.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s a toggle button. Click on your avatar picture on the top right of the page once you are logged in on DESK TOP and on the drop down menu click “my profile” then look on the left side of the page right under your description and you will see OUT OF OFFICE with a green button to switch on.

The SAD thing is…(you can’t ACTIVATE IT on the MOBILE APP, you can only see that it’s active)

I hope they make it ativateable on MOBILE soon…that’s where I would use this feature the most.

I still can’t seem to find it, any ideas?

Archived