Need calling functionality in fiverr

Imagine people trying to call each other and taking calls, getting voicemail, no answer, disconnections, people saying “I tried to call him but he never answered”, or “the phone number he gave me didn’t work”, or “I left a message but he never returned my call” and endless problems, missed calls and excuses.

Guest jenihiggs

I agree. I’d like the option to speak with customers. I write memoirs as my main gig. When I do write non-fictions they are often upwards of 30k words. It would be helpful for me to have the option to speak with customers. I did recently have customer service approve a s***e call for one of my orders, so they aren’t always so strictly against it.
But it would be nice if it was something that I didn’t need approval for everytime. Long-term and complex projects can often benefit from an actual conversation. Not everyone is great at expressing themselves in written format. I mean, that’s why they’re hiring me 😕

I guess Fiverr won’t execute this feature as there will be difficulties to have evidence of instructions. Maybe buyer gave you some instructions over the call, and you missed it to reflect on your assignment. There will be misunderstanding and buyer can’t show proper proof of the instructions. If it is written, it would be better for everyone.

I agree. I’d like the option to speak with customers. I write memoirs as my main gig. When I do write non-fictions they are often upwards of 30k words. It would be helpful for me to have the option to speak with customers. I did recently have customer service approve a s***e call for one of my orders, so they aren’t always so strictly against it.

But it would be nice if it was something that I didn’t need approval for everytime. Long-term and complex projects can often benefit from an actual conversation. Not everyone is great at expressing themselves in written format. I mean, that’s why they’re hiring me 😕

If it’s not in writing, it’s not to be trusted. How hard is it for people to write what they want?

“Hi, I need a book about a Roman Legionnaire that falls in love with a woman from the followers camp. I don’t want the book to have too much violence, I don’t like bad language, before you start writing, send me a few ideas for what the book could be.”

How hard is that? You don’t have to be a professional writer to write clear instructions. You must need clarity and empathy for the person you’re hiring to do a job.

Hello guys, I have one question in my mind. if fiverr will give an option for calling the function of communication with the buyer so it will help to get order very faster for every seller.

Please, guys, give any suggestion if have any idea for that.

if fiverr will give an option for calling the function of communication with the buyer so it will help to get order very faster for every seller.

If you feel very strongly about this, just create a Support ticket here and explain to Support why it is necessary that you have an option to talk with buyers. If they agree, they may give you permission to use s***e. Just don’t use s***e without permission. Option 2: Obtain Pro seller status. Pro sellers currently have the option to speak with buyers.

If it’s not in writing, it’s not to be trusted.

I agree with fastcopywriter on this. Writing helps you maintain your records. There are few circumstances where I would ever want to use another contact method.

if fiverr will give an option for calling the function of communication with the buyer so it will help to get order very faster for every seller.

If you feel very strongly about this, just create a Support ticket here and explain to Support why it is necessary that you have an option to talk with buyers. If they agree, they may give you permission to use s***e. Just don’t use s***e without permission. Option 2: Obtain Pro seller status. Pro sellers currently have the option to speak with buyers.

If it’s not in writing, it’s not to be trusted.

I agree with fastcopywriter on this. Writing helps you maintain your records. There are few circumstances where I would ever want to use another contact method.

@fonthaunt Thanks for your guidance. I totally understood. I followed your suggestion. and yes it’s very necessary to follow the rules. thanks again. And yes I am really good experience in Fiverr. day by day my job will be increased and I love here to work with all buyers.

About communication, I explain in more like Fiverr will provide inbuild calling the function so it will help to understand buyer idea very faster but now I realized after reading above comment to all members and another side I think also necessary security So If it is written, it would be better for everyone. but as per your suggestion, I got an idea. if I need future any talk with buyers so, I will definitely the first contact to Fiverr “Support ticket” and then if they will allow me then I will go ahead otherwise ok with Writing. thanks all to give good suggestions.

I guess Fiverr won’t execute this feature as there will be difficulties to have evidence of instructions. Maybe buyer gave you some instructions over the call, and you missed it to reflect on your assignment. There will be misunderstanding and buyer can’t show proper proof of the instructions. If it is written, it would be better for everyone.

@hedayetsaadi556 ok got it. thanks for explaination.

Yep, if you want to offer higher dollar services, you will need to call buyers from time to time. And Fiverr knows this. I’ve personally spoken with them about it.

Here’s the rule: you have to go back into Fiverr and recap any off site conversations. That way there is a record of what you agreed to provide. Without that record, Fiverr can’t do anything about chargebacks. You’ll also want to send a note to CS letting them know you plan to start offering phone consultations.

Better advice is to build off Fiverr.

Archived