Happy Birthday Jon!

Guest offlinehelpers

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m in the USA timezone so I won’t see the cake for at least another 5 hours!

Happy early B-Day!!

😊

I’m in the USA timezone so I won’t see the cake for at least another 5 hours!

That really needs to change - it’s not fair towards the celebrated ones to not see that it’s Their birthday in Their timezone no matter what timezone the rest of us are in 😛

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@jonbaas When I heard it was your birthday I had to call on Miss Dixie @thedixielynn to make a special birthday wish for you. However, due to technical difficulties, I did not get this posted earlier. And then I still needed help from Lorna.

Thanks @offlinehelpers. I am not a techie. Sigh 😕

💖

@jonbaas When I heard it was your birthday I had to call on Miss Dixie @thedixielynn to make a special birthday wish for you. However, due to technical difficulties, I did not get this posted earlier. And then I still needed help from Lorna.

Thanks @offlinehelpers. I am not a techie. Sigh 😕

Seriously, Miss Dixie is a rising star! She’ll be a TRS very soon!

Thank you for your advice when I was a newer newbie. Your guidance helped me on the first step toward becoming more successful on Fiverr. All of the users you patiently share your advice with will benefit if they follow your recommendations.

Happy, happy birthday! You deserve all the cakes, love, hugs, and happiness today. Enjoy your day my friend!

😉

Happy birthday @jonbaas. I follow your posts and try as much as possible to implement the little I can, they’ve been totally helpful.

I wish you all the happiness that life has to offer and the patience to keep typing “How to market your gigs” in response to the question that’s always finding its way to the forum “How to make sales”.

Archived