offlinehelpers

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Birthday to you JON 🎂

Happy Birthday to you JON 🎂

Thank you!

Happy Birth Day Jon.

Your honest and straight forward guidance is always inspirational.

Wish you a happy day!

Thank you! I’m glad to hear that my forum advice has been helpful. That’s what I’m here for. 🙂

Happy birthday @jonbaas 😃

Thank you! 😃

Happy Birthday Jon! I wish you all the happiness with your family and all the success with your business. 😄 🎂

Also, I wish you much more “how to market your gig” posts. 😄

Thank you for your thoughtful birthday and business wishes. That’s very kind of you!

Happy Birthday once again, you… you Jon, you! The more birthdays, the merrier 😊

Thanks! And I agree… age is a blessing as the numbers rise! 😉

From @vickiespencer 🙂

Oh, that Miss Dixie video was AWESOME! My laughter had a few tears. Well done! 😜

Jon,

I’m not done yet…

Ah… you do know the way to my heart. Trek… every time. 😉

@jonbaas When I heard it was your birthday I had to call on Miss Dixie @thedixielynn to make a special birthday wish for you. However, due to technical difficulties, I did not get this posted earlier. And then I still needed help from Lorna.

Thanks @offlinehelpers. I am not a techie. Sigh 😕

💖

The video is a sweet touch! Dixie Lynn is a superstar. :star_struck:

Indeed! She’s becoming a true forum icon. 😉

Happy Born Day Jon 😉

Thank you!

This is my first reply on fiverr community , so why not wishing birthday to Mr.Jon… Happy birthday Jon 🙂

I’m honored; thank you! And, if I may say so… welcome to the Fiverr forums!

Seriously, Miss Dixie is a rising star! She’ll be a TRS very soon!

I hope so too!

Look Jon, I found the video to go with the image I posted. And it is Fiverr appropriate. 😉

Hmm. Perhaps that 20th Century Fox music should be my new orchestral theme. :thinking:😉

I suspect the “h” in ‘John’ in the above video is to give it a sexy “oh” sound :rofl:

You know… I can get onboard with that. Sounds practical to me!

hAPPY BIRTHDAy

Thank you! And a colorful graphic to match. As an artist… I do enjoy color! 😉

Happy birthday @jonbaas. I follow your posts and try as much as possible to implement the little I can, they’ve been totally helpful.

I wish you all the happiness that life has to offer and the patience to keep typing “How to market your gigs” in response to the question that’s always finding its way to the forum “How to make sales”.

Thank you. I’m glad that I have been helpful to you. And I am thankful for your well wishes – for my borthday, life, and continued advice here on the forums. They are very kind and thoughtful sentiments!

Happy birthday! Have a great day! 🎂

Thank you, a personal on-forum birthday greeting from Dixie Lynn – that’s very thoughtful, thank you! 🙂

I think I´ll take… this birthday card… 😉

Happy Birthday!

Aye, aye, Captain. 😉

Happy birthday …

Thank you. 🙂

Happy Birthday man!

You should just take a day or two off and go enjoy yourself. 🌞

When we see you again you better have a hangover.

Thank you! Alright… a day off I shall take (already scheduled… but I’ll give you partial credit for the idea. 😉 ). As for a hangover… the closest I usually get is my status as an aquaholic. 😉

Happy Birthday dear.

Seriously, have blast, you deserve it!

Thank you, Gumdrop! 😜

So far… it’s been a great day.

You seem to be a popular fellow. Have a Happy Birthday and remember, “Always drink up stream from the herd.” I have found that advice works with people as well as cows. (Yep, I have been lurking on the Forum.) 😉

Thank you! Great advice too. I’ll have to keep that in mind. 😉

Happy Birthday! Hope you get a good surprise. 😊

Thank you, Sydney! And, might I add, that’s one silly pooch!

Happy Birthday Jon! Thank you for being an help & part of this community, wish you the best 🙂

Happy Birthday Jon! Thank you for being an help & part of this community, wish you the best 🙂

Thank you! I’m glad that I am able to be of help to so many people here on the forums. I didn’t realize – until today – how beneficial I appear to be to this forum. That means a lot to me.

Archived