A Blast from the Past: What's your fave Childhood Toy ๐Ÿš€ or ๐ŸŽฎ Game?

nikavoice

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nikavoice this is an awesome thread. You did a good job putting up this idea.

I have seen lots of games displayed by everyone, and I love them. Let me also use this opportunity to show you my favourite childhood game.

Itโ€™s a fantasy game. Any fantasy lover in the house should tell me the title of this game

images (88)

images (87)

God Handโ€ฆ Never played. Typically just stick to fighting and racing type games but it looks interesting.

Guest bluboldfish

Kinder eggsโ€ฆ I donยดt like the chocolate, but when they had LOTR figurines I had to have those :roll_eyes:

I got all these and more, you see Saruman with the Palantir (in the background, right, behind Denethor, between Theoden and Arwen)? If you push a small button, the Palantir lights up! Some of the figures have fabric-like parts on them too. Those are really high-quality surprises.

that is so awesome!!! i have had many and frankly i still have my collection intact!!! but i never came across LOTR figurinesโ€ฆ i wish i knew they had those tooโ€ฆ

and so now i am again strting to go for a LOTR hunt! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@gig_freak @vickiespencer Iโ€™m on my way to class this AM. โ˜•

I bought two of them. ๐Ÿซ

Theyโ€™ve arrived at Walmart, Yโ€™all! ๐Ÿ˜„

Pics were taken by moi: (A old man was staring me down, too. Creepy!

Kinder~

Joy~

I am not sure why, I never felt I needed them before but I really want some roller skates for my fingersโ€ฆ

image.jpg.1d0c50058eb8ee6282ed8465a2d830db.jpg

@gig_freak @vickiespencer Iโ€™m on my way to class this AM. โ˜•

I bought two of them. ๐Ÿซ

Theyโ€™ve arrived at Walmart, Yโ€™all! ๐Ÿ˜„

Pics were taken by moi: (A old man was staring me down, too. Creepy!

Kinder~

Joy~

We took our 3-year-old grandson to Walmart Monday to buy kinder eggs. He picked one out for Mommy, Daddy, Sissy, and two for himself. Gram and Gramps bought one for themselves too. Back in the car, we all excitedly opened our eggs. Inside half of the egg were two round crispy wafers and some creamy white chocolate layered over milk chocolate which tasted like Nutella. A cute little paddle like spoon was included.

In the other half was the toy. Sadly we did not get the skates. On the way home the grandson said, โ€œDaddy does not like chocolate.โ€ and then proceded opened another egg and eat the contents. By the end of the day, only Sissyโ€™s egg had survived his lust for chocolate and toys. :rofl:

We took our 3-year-old grandson to Walmart Monday to buy kinder eggs. He picked one out for Mommy, Daddy, Sissy, and two for himself. Gram and Gramps bought one for themselves too. Back in the car, we all excitedly opened our eggs. Inside half of the egg were two round crispy wafers and some creamy white chocolate layered over milk chocolate which tasted like Nutella. A cute little paddle like spoon was included.

In the other half was the toy. Sadly we did not get the skates. On the way home the grandson said, โ€œDaddy does not like chocolate.โ€ and then proceded opened another egg and eat the contents. By the end of the day, only Sissyโ€™s egg had survived his lust for chocolate and toys. :rofl:

which tasted like Nutella

Itโ€™s made by the same company, Ferrero, thatโ€™s why. Itโ€™s actually the real Nutella inside the Kinder Joy. ๐Ÿ™‚

Guest offlinehelpers

Were Kindereggs once a hallow egg with a toy inside?

Thatโ€™s what they are here in the UK. ๐Ÿ™‚

Never actually had one though!

Kinder Eggs! Enjoy them! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kinder Eggs! Enjoy them! ๐Ÿ™‚

I havenโ€™t tried them yet, but Iโ€™m looking forward to it tho. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

WOW! Get one for me. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Of course, one is for me. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I read that they created the Joy as a spinoff to the Surprise.

I am not sure why, I never felt I needed them before but I really want some roller skates for my fingersโ€ฆ

Cute arenโ€™t they?! I giggled looking at the image. ๐Ÿคญ

Whatever toy surprise I find inside ~ Iโ€™ll find a spot on my desk or something.

Inside half of the egg were two round crispy wafers and some creamy white chocolate layered over milk chocolate which tasted like Nutella. A cute little paddle like spoon was included.

In the other half was the toy.

Sounds lovely!

Yummy, Iโ€™m saving it to devour it later LOL. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Sounds like the little one enjoyed his outing and eggs. ๐Ÿ™‚

โค๏ธ.

which tasted like Nutella

Itโ€™s made by the same company, Ferrero, thatโ€™s why. Itโ€™s actually the real Nutella inside the Kinder Joy. ๐Ÿ™‚

Itโ€™s made by the same company, Ferrero, thatโ€™s why.

As in Ferrero Rocher? OMG, these are my absolute fave. ๐Ÿ˜‹

FR.jpg.392038e8c87c44eced2e872d576d140f.jpg

Guest offlinehelpers

Always wanted to go the ambassadorโ€™s party - just for the sweeties! ๐Ÿ™‚

The two little ๐ŸŽฑ Have you tried these:

I love coconut.

Kinder Joy taste like the Ferrero Rocher, only mini size.

Nice! So, Iโ€™m in for a mini treat, woohoo! ๐ŸŽ‰

Have you tried these:

Mmmm, not yet but, I want it on my tongue like right now. ๐Ÿฅฅ

The packaging is awesome, too. The ๐ŸŒบ flower another fave.

Iโ€™ll look for it on my next :shopping: shopping run.

Indeed, the same company.

While I lived in the US, there was a supermarket called โ€œGiant Eagleโ€ next to my apartment, and they had โ€œFerrero Rocherโ€ on a special pricing, which happened often, boy oh boy, I have eaten a lot of those. Now in Macedonia, I try them rarely, I favor the โ€œMozart Kuglenโ€, and the Croatian candy called โ€œBajaderaโ€, oh and also sometimes I buy โ€œMerciโ€.

I am lazy to post photos.

While I lived in the US, there was a supermarket called โ€œGiant Eagleโ€ next to my apartment, and they had โ€œFerrero Rocherโ€ on a special pricing, which happened often, boy oh boy, I have eaten a lot of those. Now in Macedonia, I try them rarely, I favor the โ€œMozart Kuglenโ€, and the Croatian candy called โ€œBajaderaโ€, oh and also sometimes I buy โ€œMerciโ€.

I have a package of Merci right now. They are very good! image.jpg.7146207609e733d39397bca37b7acc74.jpg

And these look rather tasty!

image.jpg.a354d2ba67ad0b1b8ebdab4a5bbbaaff.jpg

I think I may of had these.

image.jpg.1ff49e67c2e08ab373213128335d7000.jpg

By the way, are we off topic?

I have a package of Merci right now. They are very good! image

And these look rather tasty!

I think I may of had these.

We might be a bit off-topic, but who doesnโ€™t love a box of fine chocolate, right

Wow, thatโ€™s a Bajdera from millions of years ago. I donโ€™t even remember that packing. Itโ€™s so ancient, it might be from the late 60โ€™s.

I donโ€™t like the Lindt Lindor chocolate, itโ€™s the usual thing, at a higher price.

While I lived in the US, there was a supermarket called โ€œGiant Eagleโ€ next to my apartment, and they had โ€œFerrero Rocherโ€ on a special pricing, which happened often, boy oh boy, I have eaten a lot of those.

Oh, so youโ€™ve lived in The States before. When are you coming back? :rofl:

Since youโ€™re too lazy lol hereโ€™s the pic of Mozart.

Mmm, love the colors. Pistachio & almond. Like, yummo!

3510-Mozart-Kugel_grande.png.e1fa49f06a7cf0160e7a72f28d56be06.png

LOL, itโ€™s all good, Vickie!

While I lived in the US, there was a supermarket called โ€œGiant Eagleโ€ next to my apartment, and they had โ€œFerrero Rocherโ€ on a special pricing, which happened often, boy oh boy, I have eaten a lot of those.

Oh, so youโ€™ve lived in The States before. When are you coming back? :rofl:

Since youโ€™re too lazy lol hereโ€™s the pic of Mozart.

Mmm, love the colors. Pistachio & almond. Like, yummo!

bf2a6bb129be74f5e2edd0ab5c74c02199c179e8.png

LOL, itโ€™s all good, Vickie!

Yep, my dad had a scholarship in Columbus, Ohio. I have no clue, maybe I would go on Work&Travel programme, or I might visit the US just as a tourist. The problem is the Visa if it were not for the Visaโ€™s I would definitely go and watch an NBA game or something.

I am Americanized (westernized) a lot, not just a teensy bit. I have no clue, I was 11 when I lived in The States, just a kiddo. Also, who does find the โ€œEnglish-Macedonianโ€ accent sexy? Currently, I have something close to the general American accent, the only hard thing is pronouncing the American โ€œRโ€ itโ€™s so hard for me. ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

On Saturday, I am going to buy the Mozart Kuglen in Vienna and would eat a bunch of them by myself, while watching the Danube rolling. Damn ๐Ÿ˜Š

Archived