A Blast from the Past: What's your fave Childhood Toy ๐Ÿš€ or ๐ŸŽฎ Game?

nikavoice

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, my dad had a scholarship in Columbus, Ohio. I have no clue, maybe I would go on Work&Travel programme, or I might visit the US just as a tourist. The problem is the Visa if it were not for the Visaโ€™s I would definitely go and watch an NBA game or something.

I am Americanized (westernized) a lot, not just a teensy bit. I have no clue, I was 11 when I lived in The States, just a kiddo. Also, who does find the โ€œEnglish-Macedonianโ€ accent sexy? Currently, I have something close to the general American accent, the only hard thing is pronouncing the American โ€œRโ€ itโ€™s so hard for me. ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

On Saturday, I am going to buy the Mozart Kuglen in Vienna and would eat a bunch of them by myself, while watching the Danube rolling. Damn ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am going to buy the Mozart Kuglen in Vienna and would eat a bunch of them by myself,

Oh, cool. So, you chose Vienna! Excellent choice, I really want to visit.

Have FUN! ๐ŸŽ‰

I am Americanized (westernized) a lot, not just a teensy bit.

Sweet! Hangout with me for a day and youโ€™ll be pronouncing that โ€œRโ€ fluently. ๐Ÿ˜›

The problem is the Visa if it were not for the Visaโ€™s I would definitely go and watch an NBA game or something.

Well, there are ways that issue can be easily solved. But, weโ€™ll save that for another day! :sushing_face:

I am going to buy the Mozart Kuglen in Vienna and would eat a bunch of them by myself,

Oh, cool. So, you chose Vienna! Excellent choice, I really want to visit.

Have FUN! ๐ŸŽ‰

I am Americanized (westernized) a lot, not just a teensy bit.

Sweet! Hangout with me for a day and youโ€™ll be pronouncing that โ€œRโ€ fluently. ๐Ÿ˜›

The problem is the Visa if it were not for the Visaโ€™s I would definitely go and watch an NBA game or something.

Well, there are ways that issue can be easily solved. But, weโ€™ll save that for another day! :sushing_face:

I know, just it is a trouble, going to the embassy, a lot of screenings, paperwork. Same reason why I donโ€™t like to visit Ireland and the UK, it is a time-consuming process to obtain a visa.

I have visa free travel to Continental Europe, and Latin America, 90% of the Caribbean including Cuba. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived