A Blast from the Past: What's your fave Childhood Toy 🚀 or 🎮 Game?

nikavoice

I ❤️

I’ve never bought teddybears for myself because they were always given to me. (Call me spoiled!)

When I was a teenager, when I make my 🛏️ I’d put like 50+ or so to make it look pretty. At night when it was time to go to 🛏️ I’d have to remove all 50+, yup it was a chore. 😛

Over the years, I’ve downsized my collection to just a few faves.

However, I’ve always wanted a giant size teddy bear. Valentine’s day is coming up, so maybe, just maybe someone special will buy me one LOL.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I would drape my scarves around the neck and use the ears to store my earrings.

In the meantime, I’ll just dream. 😊

I really want a giant teddy bear now! 💞

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t have a Teddy anymore, but I have these guys among others 👀

Do they travel in your car with you?

Do they travel in your car with you?

I’m not that :crazy_face: , though it’d be interesting to see other people’s reaction, especially the cops’ :thinking:

Teddy 🐻 love me unconditionally…

I mean they listen to me Bi%&h & complain.

They don’t care if I give them a million 💋es.

They don’t care if I drool 🤤 all over it while sleeping.

They don’t care if I squeeze it tightly.

They don’t care if I spill or food on it.

They don’t care if I mistakenly 👠 step on it.

The Life of a Teddy! 😛

The Life of a Teddy! 😛

giphy.gif.2e8f4ae6259b61eda629a803db3d4c3c.gif

I have an ol’ big teddy, laying around somewhere in my boxes, or it might be collecting dust in some other place. Only thing I am sure of, is that I still have it.

Hilarious, Mike! 😂

This is what I feel like doing to certain people, I don’t care for. 😅

I have an ol’ big teddy, laying around somewhere in my boxes, or it might be collecting dust in some other place. Only thing I am sure of, is that I still have it.

Do you name your teddies? I mean you’re a boy, so don’t know how you feel about that. 😛

Hilarious, Mike! 😂

This is what I feel like doing to certain people, I don’t care for. 😅

Do you name your teddies? I mean you’re a boy, so don’t know how you feel about that. 😛

Yep, they had names.

The giant white teddy bear was called "Gini"

The mouse was called “Dasa”

Damn, I can’t remember the names of the other teddies. I also named other toys, especially the ones from the “Kinder Surprise” eggs, which are illegal in the USA. 😊

Yep, they had names.

Damn, I can’t remember the names of the other teddies. I also named other toys, especially the ones from the “Kinder Surprise” eggs, which are illegal in the USA. 😊

Yep, they had names.

The giant white teddy bear was called “Gini”

Aw, cute! 🙂

Some of teddy 🐻 names are

• Coconut
  • Spice
  • Papaya
  • Pineapple
  • Breeze
  • Ocean

etc.

You see the theme right? :rofl:

Yep, they had names.

The giant white teddy bear was called “Gini”

Aw, cute! 🙂

Some of teddy 🐻 names are

• Coconut
  • Spice
  • Papaya
  • Pineapple
  • Breeze
  • Ocean

etc.

You see the theme right? :rofl:

Yep, you are American-Carribean, that’s the theme, your dream life. 😛

I have no clue, why I didn’t give Slavic names to my teddies and toys. That’s strange.

Yep, they had names.

I have seen the “Kinder Surprise Eggs.” A foreign exchange student had some that I got to see. However, in an internet search, I found that an article from May 2017 says they are legal again. I will have to be on the lookout for them for my grandbabies!

image.jpg.490658101b136ba0eb8d8e115a1ad630.jpg

Wiki shows:

Semi-legalization[edit]
In May 2017, Ferrero announced that the Kinder Joy (a variation of the Kinder Surprise) will be available in the USA starting January 2018.[26]They will be partially released, exclusively at Walmart stores for 30 days after the official release nationwide, starting Black Friday.[27]

en.wikipedia.org
220px-Kinder_Surprise_Egg.jpg.e5c97f591cd895f0422026227d7bb51b.jpg

Kinder Surprise

Kinder Surprise, also known as Kinder Egg or Ovetto Kinder (ovetto means small egg in Italian) or Kinder Surprise Egg, is a candy manufactured by the Italian company Ferrero SpA since 1974. It was co-created by Michele Ferrero and William Salice, and is one of several candies sold under the Kinder brand. Each chocolate egg surrounds a plastic capsule that contains a small toy. Kinder Surprise was originally created with children in mind, replicating an Italian Easter family traditi Kinder Surpris...

I’ll visit wally world to see if I can find them.

Wiki shows:

Semi-legalization[edit]

In May 2017, Ferrero announced that the Kinder Joy (a variation of the Kinder Surprise) will be available in the USA starting January 2018.[26]They will be partially released, exclusively at Walmart stores for 30 days after the official release nationwide, starting Black Friday.[27]

en.wikipedia.org
f134187fd12e40be738f2d3cd79a8de88533c286.jpg

Kinder Surprise

Kinder Surprise, also known as Kinder Egg or Ovetto Kinder (ovetto means small egg in Italian) or Kinder Surprise Egg, is a candy manufactured by the Italian company Ferrero SpA since 1974. It was co-created by Michele Ferrero and William Salice, and is one of several candies sold under the Kinder brand. Each chocolate egg surrounds a plastic capsule that contains a small toy. Kinder Surprise was originally created with children in mind, replicating an Italian Easter family traditi Kinder Surpris...

I’ll visit wally world to see if I can find them.

Monkey Monday (aka the day I babysit my grandson) is coming soon. I foresee a visit to Walmart! image.jpg.dd98df313b90607ab8369482c22dca83.jpg

I have seen the “Kinder Surprise Eggs.” A foreign exchange student had some that I got to see. However, in an internet search, I found that an article from May 2017 says they are legal again. I will have to be on the lookout for them for my grandbabies!

😛

The Life of a Teddy! 😛

They don’t even care if you beat them up! :fist_right: Lots of advantages there.

😄

Of course the thing I mainly played with was this:

Still remember the day I got the first Predator football (soccer) boots - I was the shizz

They don’t even care if you beat them up! :fist_right: Lots of advantages there.

LMBO, exactly! 😂

Still remember the day I got the first Predator football (soccer) boots - I was the shizz

Are you still good active? I mean, you haven’t lost your skills, right? :rofl:

LMBO, exactly! 😂

Are you still good active? I mean, you haven’t lost your skills, right? :rofl:

I was from a non-catholic background so I wasn’t “allowed” play gaelic sports. Unofficially of course but it was very real.

Still love watching those sports though…

you haven’t lost your skills

Can still strut my stuff with the best of them.

In my teens I could routinely do over 2000 keepy uppys* without dropping the ball but I am down to around 400 now before the legs give up.

*Keepy Uppys - keeping the ball up in the air using head, shoulders, knees, foot, just not hands.

giphy.gif.affd6de19d62990c8958c90ef824269b.gif

Of course the thing I mainly played with was this:

Soccer boots are interesting looking. Although you were rockin’ Adidas, so that’ awesome.

You got taste!

Think it’ll possible to walk in the snow with them? Yanno, ice n stuff the cleats are fierce LOL. 😄

400 Keepy Uppys ~ whew sounds like a lot of work. Mr. Athletic!

How long does a game of Soccer lasts?

I was from a non-catholic background so I wasn’t “allowed” play gaelic sports. Unofficially of course but it was very real.

Still love watching those sports though…

you haven’t lost your skills

Can still strut my stuff with the best of them.

In my teens I could routinely do over 2000 keepy uppys* without dropping the ball but I am down to around 400 now before the legs give up.

*Keepy Uppys - keeping the ball up in the air using head, shoulders, knees, foot, just not hands.

🙂

Soccer boots are interesting looking. Although you were rockin’ Adidas, so that’ awesome.

You got taste!

Think it’ll possible to walk in the snow with them? Yanno, ice n stuff the cleats are fierce LOL. 😄

400 Keepy Uppys ~ whew sounds like a lot of work. Mr. Athletic!

90 minutes is the duration of a pro match.

OK, I’m a basketball 🏀 chick. Games typically last for about 48 minutes. But, with stops, commercials, highlights etc… Maybe 2 hours give or take.

Watching and attending NBA games are fun.

Archived