I will see you lot on

writer99025

LOL…really busy, can’t tell you how much, gotta do like 8000 words a day for next 30 days. Anyway, see you later!

Anyway, see you later!

That’s all I get? 😡

I don’t even get a ❤️ ! Yah, yah, I know, your heart belongs to Cy! Where is our friend from Malta? What have you done with him Writer? Let him out.

LOL…really busy, can’t tell you how much, gotta do like 8000 words a day for next 30 days. Anyway, see you later!

Hey mate! Don’t overburden yourself with work. Cancel some of the commitments if you can. Nothing is more important than Health and some Peace of mind…

Hey mate! Don’t overburden yourself with work. Cancel some of the commitments if you can. Nothing is more important than Health and some Peace of mind…

Of course not, I’m not going to cancel anything bhai - I love my work, enjoy every bit of it. It’s only 12:10 pm and I have done 6000 words already. I am trying to focus better. This is great - I don’t find work stressful. I find politics stressful, watching news/reading tweets of other people or reading newspaper/magazine articles on politics stressful. I have given up on that, and so feel at peace. No worries, I am enjoying myself! Writing articles actually relaxes me, it is an amazing stress buster!

Of course not, I’m not going to cancel anything bhai - I love my work, enjoy every bit of it. It’s only 12:10 pm and I have done 6000 words already. I am trying to focus better. This is great - I don’t find work stressful. I find politics stressful, watching news/reading tweets of other people or reading newspaper/magazine articles on politics stressful. I have given up on that, and so feel at peace. No worries, I am enjoying myself! Writing articles actually relaxes me, it is an amazing stress buster!

Right now, I can’t see anyone in this world more fortunate than you… 😂

Goodluck with your extended vacation from Fiverr forum! (If it’s ever going to be one, that is.😏)

You must be fantastic typist after all the writing you have done.

He also reads a lot of books. I hope he isn’t a “hunt and peck” typist. I struggled through a touch typing class and am so glad I did.

I loved my computer classes when I was in college. Most of them were in awe that I can type hovering the keyboard without making a mistake (My husband thinks it’s creepy but cool too. He’s never seen someone do it before). That’s what happens when you’ve been on a computer since the age of 4.

Archived