gig ranking

Dear Fiverr Community,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Muhammad Faizan Ali, and I am a new seller on Fiverr with a skill in content writing. When I first created my account, I made one gig which ranked in just two days. However, this was against Fiverr’s policy, so the gig was deleted.

Since then, I’ve created three new gigs, but I haven’t received good responses. My impressions and clicks are low, and it's been almost seven days without any orders.

I’m seeking guidance on a few questions:

Does Fiverr rank only one gig for new sellers at a time?

If a seller creates multiple gigs at the start, does this affect their ranking negatively?

How many days does it typically take for a gig to rank if the description, title, and image are all optimized?

Thank you for your support and advice.

Best regards,
Muhammad Faizan Ali

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, faizanwriter681 said:

How many days does it typically take for a gig to rank if the description, title, and image are all optimized?

It's not about ranking. It's about what value you offer to buyers. If you offer the same service as thousands of other people... then obviously it's not as meaningful as a niche-specific gig. 

Also, there's a ton of AI in the writing space now, to the point where there are way less buyers than usual. 

• Like 9

No, Fiverr does not have a strict rule that only one gig will be ranked for new sellers at a time. However, the algorithm tends to favor new gigs for a short period to give them exposure. This initial boost is intended to help sellers gain traction. That said, it's essential to ensure each gig is well-optimized and targets a specific niche to maximize visibility.

• Like 5