I did big mistake, i need help

graphicamplify

Posted (edited)

Hi, thank you to read my message. I am a new seller on fiverr but i was a another account in this. I was created my old account for research or little bit fun. Now i am very serious to work. Somehow i did not get my old account but i has the email, i deleted that email and made a new email and created new fiverr account, means this account. Please help me did I right or wrong, If I did wrong than what should I do? Should I talk with fiverr support team? If someone help me it will be very good for me my friend 

Edited by graphicamplify
Spelling mistake
  • Like 6
  • Up 1

• graphicamplify changed the title to I am a new seller, I need your help

Hello @graphicamplify 

15 hours ago, graphicamplify said:

Should I talk with fiverr support team?

Yes, you should definitely talk to our Customer Support. To contact them, you can open a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or send an email to support@fiverr.com. 

We are just asking you to be please patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries.

We appreciate your understanding.

• Like 7

i am new seller, was in a problem for verification now this problem is solved. I verified with my father smart id card. now i am in the another problem, i need your help.

i wanna add my image in my profile. you know its about branding. so I am only 18 thats why i dont have smart id card, and i created fiverr account using my father id card, now can i add my image in profile. maybe fiverr algorithm robot can be create problem. if you have experience with this problem or if you know about it than please help me

• Like 2