🔮 Make a Prediction for September

sydneymorgan

Jesus Christ people…my prediction for September is already coming true…North Korea just tested a nuclear weapon, seems like it…

It actually is quite frightening because their missile just recently flew over my country.

Seriously, there’s enough tension already, no need to make it worse. Sigh.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

🎲 3, 6

@discobot quote

🗨️ Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

🔮 You may rely on it

@discobot fortune

20CHARS

Wow, I couldn’t make this prediction. India gets its first woman Defense Minister - Nirmala Sitaraman. This is the most macho department in the Indian government. There is a woman in charge of Indian Army, Navy and Air Force now. Damn, PM Modi surprises even his biggest supporters. This is a huge victory for Indian women. Hope she rises to the occasion.

Hydro bomb makes it worse? You think there will be US+Japan+South Korea action against them now, like there was against Iraq in 1990?

We do not have a decisive informed level headed leadership that has an ability to know what to do, even with three top generals trying to help bring order out of chaos. Just trying to keep the executive branch functioning at all is more than they can do.

Hydro bomb makes it worse? You think there will be US+Japan+South Korea action against them now, like there was against Iraq in 1990?

I’d like to think that

A) they know better than that now

B) they were not looking for a reason (cough cough oil cough)

C) they are all scared of kim

but on the other hand, Trump might use an attack against N. Korea if his numbers keep falling? like a hail Mary of sorts?

I’d like to think that

A) they know better than that now

B) they were not looking for a reason (cough cough oil cough)

C) they are all scared of kim

but on the other hand, Trump might use an attack against N. Korea if his numbers keep falling? like a hail Mary of sorts?

Yeah, seems like it…but Iraq didn’t have nuclear/hydrogen bombs with ICBMs capable of delivering them. So this is dangerous at an insane level.

Yeah, seems like it…but Iraq didn’t have nuclear/hydrogen bombs with ICBMs capable of delivering them. So this is dangerous at an insane level.

It seems to be a matter of who pulls the trigger first right now. It won’t be US. Frank does have a point though. It’s not his numbers, it’s the impeachment thing.

It’s not so easy, they have an army of 1 million, and every modern defense system possible. It’s like Iraq x 1000.

We need some kind of diplomacy to ramp up here but unfortunately our own government is in ruins at the moment. I predict that when this gets moderated it will be removed for off topic.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn…my predictions are coming true 😣

Here’s what I said:

Speaking as a political scientist, global financial analyst, commodities expert, international investor, potential Nobel prize winning economist and corporate strategy consultant, September is going to be a volatile month for the stock markets in India. Too many geo-political tensions especially over North Korea, oil prices to get higher, gold to cost more and the BSE SENSEX and the NIFTY will probably decline by 2-3% by the end of the month. Let’s see.

Of course, my focus on stock markets seems ridiculous when there is so much more at stake.

Archived