I need some suggestion?

Guest shawon_sunny

Guest shawon_sunny

Recently I got to level one badge from Fiverr so I want to use my level one badge image on my gig image, can I?

I need some suggestion.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read at the Academy way back when I started that “Using Fiverr level image on Gig graphics” isn’t recommended. You can find it if you search the Academy. Also, from my personal thought, think about it, isn’t it kinda lame to seeling the level image on the Gig picture?

I read at the Academy way back when I started that “Using Fiverr level image on Gig graphics” isn’t recommended. You can find it if you search the Academy. Also, from my personal thought, think about it, isn’t it kinda lame to seeling the level image on the Gig picture?

…and having to edit the images, when moving up the lvl ladder.

Guest shawon_sunny

…and having to edit the images, when moving up the lvl ladder.

thanks for your comment

Guest shawon_sunny

Today I did some mistake it’s a little mistake but I learned many things

from this, and that cause I loste one order and one good review…

Guest shawon_sunny

We should always be tryin to learn somethin because learnin is key to becoming smart!

Hopes for the next order!

I did simple mistake but I learn more and more

Guest shawon_sunny

You can share here what mistake , we will learn too 😀

sure its a very simple mistake i got one order theme install and make same as demo its a easy work I install theme and import demo data all necessary thing I have done but unfortunately I forget to select homepage and blog page then client send me a cancel request and then I accept it and then I again try to set up everything that time I saw I did this little mistake and then I send offer again but client says I find anyone else! I really really upset that time …

Guest shawon_sunny

Today I got some tips from my client it’s not the very big amount but it gives me more energy to do more professional work …

#Happy Freelancing

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shawon_sunny

I received a message from my Bayer she tell me to send a custom offer. But I told her please order me directly.

So what is best custom offer or direct order. Some one told me directly order increase my gig rank and position. So which one I select.

Guest shawon_sunny

In a custom offer, you can increase or decrease your price but direct ordering is fixed price as set by you.

So direct order is may be best

Guest shawon_sunny

I complete. 15 order and 14 5 star and only 1 1 star

On 9/29/2017 at 8:30 AM, graphicsdunia said:

@shawon_sunny No problem. You can send both custom offer or direct order. Ranking defend on your positive feedback, professional service and best communication. :🙂

Thank you so much…

Guest shawon_sunny

the rating depends on your work not on the nature of order. Direct orders are from your gigs but custom orders are manually made orders with varying rates than the gigs.

So both are same but I always maintain a good that’s help me to increase my gig …right

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shawon_sunny

I need to know which social media platform are better for gig marketing,

Facecbook. twiter linkdin Google plus Reddit.

Thanks,

There is no one right answer to your question. Instead, I tell people this: Go where your target customers are located. If your customers are on Facebook, then take out ads on the Facebook advertising platform. If your target customers are on Twitter, post on Twitter.

It is unwise to try and find an easy answer, because there is none. Advertising is not easy, and it requires significant research, targeting, and persistence. If the only thing that matters to you is immediate results, then, I’m afraid, you will be deeply disappointed. Be willing to work; be patient, and expect your marketing to take time. THAT is the only way you will be successful when it comes to marketing and promoting your gigs.

Guest shawon_sunny

There is no one right answer to your question. Instead, I tell people this: Go where your target customers are located. If your customers are on Facebook, then take out ads on the Facebook advertising platform. If your target customers are on Twitter, post on Twitter.

It is unwise to try and find an easy answer, because there is none. Advertising is not easy, and it requires significant research, targeting, and persistence. If the only thing that matters to you is immediate results, then, I’m afraid, you will be deeply disappointed. Be willing to work; be patient, and expect your marketing to take time. THAT is the only way you will be successful when it comes to marketing and promoting your gigs.

thank you so much for share your opinion

Archived