shawon_sunny

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

i need also plz share your template

Don’t you guys get it?

If you wish to get responses to your offers then DO NOT use a freakin’ template.

I can’t give you a template because I NEVER use a template 😛

There are probably 50+ posts here where buyers complain that they are having a hard time finding sellers because a lot of sellers use templates.

Don’t you guys get it?

If you wish to get responses to your offers then DO NOT use a freakin’ template.

I can’t give you a template because I NEVER use a template 😛

There are probably 50+ posts here where buyers complain that they are having a hard time finding sellers because a lot of sellers use templates.

Indeed…

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Using buyers requests for the first time - The generic responses are...

So I am starting a new project and need some research completed. I decided to put a buyer’s request together to see what type of responses I would get. The buyer’s request is pretty detailed, and it contains this line: “Please submit 2 - 3 links to...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 175 ❤

Hi, every one how are you i need to know that . and i want to made my one gig Featured gig on fiverr. i seen that some of person profile and seen that their some of gig are featured. their review not so much more. and i cordially need to know how i made my gig Featured and what’s the benefit of it?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

In this forum you’re saying that you’re a beginner, yet your gig description says you’re an expert.

8d9c5f7635a59803f167fafe12fced2e17c71eab.png

Look, your average rating is 3.7, you’re trying to rank in a very competitive category and your gig descriptions are rather poorly written. I’m not talking about few grammar mistakes, it’s difficult to even understand what you’re offering. Maybe you should revise your gigs and offer a service you’re actually good at.

I’m not trying to push you out, but if you don’t know what you’re doing then you’re just ruining Fiverr’s reputation.

Thank you so much for find out problem .

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Using templates has been discussed in this forum multiple times.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

How to Send Attractive Buyer Request

Hello My Fellow Sellers, It has been a longtime visiting here, hope sells are rolling well to you all. I can see that one of the limitation facing some new seller on fiverr platform is how to get the attentions of buyers to their...

Reading time: 9 mins ? Likes: 298 ❤

I need your template

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived