I need some suggestion?

shawon_sunny

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course you’ll always get variation in results but I’d say that Reddit, Google plus and linkdin aren’t really the best places to advertise.

Twitter and Facebook are probably the two main ones that you should be considering. They’ll get you the most likely chance of increasing your impressions and sales.

Of course you’ll always get variation in results but I’d say that Reddit, Google plus and linkdin aren’t really the best places to advertise.

Twitter and Facebook are probably the two main ones that you should be considering. They’ll get you the most likely chance of increasing your impressions and sales.

thank you thank you so much

thank you thank you so much

I’m glad I could help.

I’ll also point out that Reddit, Google Plus and linkdin can be useful, but past experience has shown to me that the user base are much less likely to go and visit your fiverr gigs if you promote yourself on these websites.

I’m glad I could help.

I’ll also point out that Reddit, Google Plus and linkdin can be useful, but past experience has shown to me that the user base are much less likely to go and visit your fiverr gigs if you promote yourself on these websites.

i created a reddit account today and i am waiting for next day and how i get more trafic in my gig

i created a reddit account today and i am waiting for next day and how i get more trafic in my gig

Good luck. When I tried out Reddit it didn’t really work for me. I love reddit as a site (and had been using it years before I joined fiverr) but it just never worked out when I tried to promote my gigs through reddit.

Hopefully you have more success though. 🌞

Like I said, make sure you are connected to your target customers on your chosen social media site. Just posting “buy from me” messages will NOT drive traffic. You NEED to be communicating with your customers. Only your customers – the people who specifically need your services – will buy from you.

I hate to say this, but in most cases – for most people – they are not connected to their target customers on social medial. Plastering random, untargeted links is NOT marketing.

Like I said, make sure you are connected to your target customers on your chosen social media site. Just posting “buy from me” messages will NOT drive traffic. You NEED to be communicating with your customers. Only your customers – the people who specifically need your services – will buy from you.

I hate to say this, but in most cases – for most people – they are not connected to their target customers on social medial. Plastering random, untargeted links is NOT marketing.

How can I get my targeted customer

On 10/13/2017 at 1:23 PM, vickiespencer said:

It may be because you are not a proficient English speaker. Many buyers are seeking that in the seller they want to trust to do their work. Your description on your profile gives your lack of English skills away.

thanks for your comment actually he needs to do only five minutes bt that time i am on my mobile?

On 10/13/2017 at 1:24 PM, wpemployee said:

It really depends on your target customer segments.

my targeted customer is #WordPress related but i can’t found theme do you have any idea? Thanks

When bayer ask me are you free than I tell him yes place your order than he tell me I take some one else?

Maybe by saying “place your order” makes them feel a bit like you are putting them under pressure to buy. Maybe just replying with “Yes. I am free”. would be better and then they will place the order if they want to.

Maybe by saying “place your order” makes them feel a bit like you are putting them under pressure to buy. Maybe just replying with “Yes. I am free”. would be better and then they will place the order if they want to.

yes he asked me to place an order but I tell him at first i need to work then you will place your order because i don’t like to cancel any order?

yes he asked me to place an order but I tell him at first i need to work then you will place your order because i don’t like to cancel any order?

I’m not sure what you meant by this.

• 1 month later...

I need to help withdrawa my some revenue from fiverr I already add it in Payonner I have no Payonner card right now I need to transfer it my bank account but I give all information properly but there was I saw a password options I add my fiverr Payonner password but I can’t access it any body help me?

On 12/10/2017 at 8:25 AM, mumar1991 said:

For the first time integration with Payonner, you have to enter Payonner password. Once integration is done you can withdraw to Fiverr Revenue Card or bank transfer.

On 12/10/2017 at 8:26 AM, seo_groups said:

You can try to add PayPal or direct bank wiretransfer

I try to withdrawa direct bank but they need a password which one I provide I really confused its my first time withdraw

Archived