I need some suggestion?

shawon_sunny

Hello @shawon_sunny,

I have seen and read the description of your gigs. What I have understood is nothing but supporting what @uxreview has said in the prior reply.

Please try yourself to improve your English skill beside your skill on various subject, otherwise, you will constantly lose your buyers. If you, fortunately, get them, you will be given bad ratings and a negative review after completing the order improperly and that will suck your sales bro.

Best of Luck

yes I will try my level best for improving my English skill can you help me?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/9/2017 at 2:48 PM, uncarved said:

you stole and didn’t attribute words from someone else and used them as your own.

It tells me a lot about you and your business practices.

Hi, I just remove this post. Have a nice day.

On 6/9/2017 at 2:49 PM, shawon_sunny said:

its ok please don’t take it negatively

uncarved

😅

Thank you bro

• 2 months later...

Yes! Updating the gigs on alternative of twice a week is a good strategy to promote your gigs. Besides that you should know as how the level 2 seller and top rated sellers have created their gigs. Each and every heading while crating the gig, matters a lot. You may also review that does your gig has a gog video? A gig with intro vidwo is 22 time more selling than a gig without intro video.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Reviews
Feedback reviews provided by buyers while completing an order are an essential part of Fiverr’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the buyer’s overall experience with the sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the seller.
Leaving a buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a seller’s Gig page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service. Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a buyer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a seller’s Live Portfolio on their Gig page if the buyer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Gig’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the buyer has three days to respond and post a review (or 14 days for Gigs with shipping). If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 30 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 30 days.
Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their buyers through mutual cancellations.

Archived