Superstition: Don't kill Spiders

yurymuzlanov

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RATS!

Their tails are the scariest part. Ewwww.

Ikr, I don’t know why most people who tried eating rats say that they taste like chicken as well. I guess some people are forced to eat disgusting crap because they don’t have enough money to afford enough food. xD

Ikr, I don’t know why most people who tried eating rats say that they taste like chicken as well. I guess some people are forced to eat disgusting crap because they don’t have enough money to afford enough food. xD

I guess some people are forced to eat disgusting crap because they don’t have enough money to afford enough food. xD

Well, I don´t know. I think farm industrial animals are not better than a clean rat or insects. I mean, rats that live in the ricefields and insects probably better in quality than farm industrial animals these days if you know what I mean. 🙂

OK, so if some people say that insects taste like chicken, others say that rats taste like chicken, too, then are we safe to assume that every living thing that people wouldn’t normally consume will taste like chicken?

Maybe it’s the brain’s defense mechanism, to fall back to a default “chicken” taste when it cannot process a new taste 😃

OK, so if some people say that insects taste like chicken, others say that rats taste like chicken, too, then are we safe to assume that every living thing that people wouldn’t normally consume will taste like chicken?

Maybe it’s the brain’s defense mechanism, to fall back to a default “chicken” taste when it cannot process a new taste 😃

I agree with that lmao made me laugh to hell xD

Maybe it’s the brain’s defense mechanism, to fall back to a “chicken” taste when it cannot process a new taste 😃

LOL.

Well, those are a bad omen.

👁️ You’ll develop an itch ✴️ You’ll find larvae eating your clothes!

Jeez…

Well, who would’ve thought that @yurymuzlanov 's superstition topic ideas would actually bring so much relaxing and fun time on the forums? 😃 Cheers to that, Yury!

Jeez…

Well, who would’ve thought that @yurymuzlanov 's superstition topic ideas would actually bring so much relaxing and fun time on the forums? 😃 Cheers to that, Yury!

It also made a transition from spiders to roaches-crickets-butterflies-moths to mosquitoes and to rats! xD

Speaking with spiders can improve gig’s positions.

Perhaps, but then the buyers see that you speak to spiders, and possibly opt for a translator who only talks to other humans (unless they actually need you to translate what the spiders are telling them, but you don’t offer that service).

Perhaps, but then the buyers see that you speak to spiders, and possibly opt for a translator who only talks to other humans (unless they actually need you to translate what the spiders are telling them, but you don’t offer that service).

If I would be a buyer I don’t care about the forum. I doubt that buyers will be bothered to read this forum. Also I believe that most of people are able to see the JOKING STYLE 🙂

If I would be a buyer I don’t care about the forum. I doubt that buyers will be bothered to read this forum. Also I believe that most of people are able to see the JOKING STYLE 🙂

If I would be a buyer I don’t care about the forum. I doubt that buyers will be bothered to read this forum

@gina_riley2 is a buyer, and a great one on top of everything. And she’s an active member of the forum.

More so, I’ve seen buyers come to the forum to ask for advice from other sellers, to give advice to other sellers, to share their amazing experiences and results, so buyers are around us here on the forum. They do bother reading it 🙂

Guest render_worx

This is the second superstition thread I have seen here - black cats and now spiders. I have no superstitions as I believe in God and know that He will take care of me, no matter what. That does not mean that nothing bad will ever happen, even if it does, don’t get disheartened by it and work your way out of it. Faith in God does not bring you luck, or prevent bad luck, it is about having the strength and courage to face defeat and setbacks in life with calmness, strength and tranquility, without getting too upset or devastated. It is about not getting too excited with victories or too pleased with success. It is about maintaining your equanimity, regardless of what happens, being detached and accepting things without getting affected by them.

This is the second superstition thread I have seen here - black cats and now spiders.

Black cats eat spiders.

No wonder nothing is working for me, I have killed loads of them, on daily bases, but wait the minute, I also got some offers and plenty of approaches after killing few spiders, so now I am confused, is killing spiders bring bad luck or good luck???

No wonder nothing is working for me, I have killed loads of them, on daily bases, but wait the minute, I also got some offers and plenty of approaches after killing few spiders, so now I am confused, is killing spiders bring bad luck or good luck???

You will regret soo ☀️

Got a black cat, got a ladder in the ceiling over my workstation and i break old mirrors frequently.
Guess its pretty obvious im not superstitious, yet i dont kill spiders because they eat other insects such as wood eating bugs, flies that lay eggs all over the place mosquitoes etc.

Guest render_worx

Got a black cat, got a ladder in the ceiling over my workstation and i break old mirrors frequently.

Guess its pretty obvious im not superstitious, yet i dont kill spiders because they eat other insects such as wood eating bugs, flies that lay eggs all over the place mosquitoes etc.

Got a black cat and, got a ladder in the ceiling over my workstation and i break old mirrors frequently.

I have this spider in my bathroom, I think its pretty safe to say he is a narcissist since he keeps looking at himself in my old mirror, on which he constantly crawls on.

Got a black cat and, got a ladder in the ceiling over my workstation and i break old mirrors frequently.

I have this spider in my bathroom, I think its pretty safe to say he is a narcissist since he keeps looking at himself in my old mirror, on which he constantly crawls on.

I have this spider in my bathroom, I think its pretty say he is a narcissist since he keeps looking at himself in my old mirror, on which he constantly crawls on.

Be careful, it can be a spider with web cam in your bathroom 🙂

Archived