Superstition: Don't kill Spiders

yurymuzlanov

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simply, don’t kill spiders. They are nice pals. They can bring money. I have one or two small ones - I speak with them about f**king algorithm tests …

🙂

I speak with them about f**king algorithm tests …

@yurymuzlanov you use that censored word more often than my eyes wish to see 😏 Have you tried removing it from your sentences? I bet it’ll still convey the same meaning 😃

But would you eat them if they are fried or cooked properly?

I might try, actually… but not the ones I’ve killed myself 😃

I speak with them about f**king algorithm tests …

@yurymuzlanov you use that censored word more often than my eyes wish to see 😏 Have you tried removing it from your sentences? I bet it’ll still convey the same meaning 😃

But would you eat them if they are fried or cooked properly?

I might try, actually… but not the ones I’ve killed myself 😃

@woofy31 They are actually delicious and contain a lot of protein. I tried them in Cambodia :slight_smile:

Simply, don’t kill spiders. They are nice pals. They can bring money. I have one or two small ones - I speak with them about f**king algorithm tests …

🙂

I have one or two small ones - I speak with them about f**king algorithm tests …

Now I imagine buyers thinking whether to order from a guy to talks to spiders (but doesn’t promote himself as a spider whisperer). 😸

Good, because there are some roaches out here that smell like pee, and other bugs that have such a strong earthy odor that it forces your nostrils to close 😃

@woofy31 Okay I didn´t try roaches and scorpions, so I dunno. I think I would never try them even though they say roaches are actually very clean animals (I still can´t compute with that as they smell like pee when alive). I won´t try scorpions coz they look too scary. I can´t tell if they are smelly or not after cooked. I tried almost everything else, my favorite is grasshopper and cricket. 🙂

Your friend may have tried spider if he said it tastes like chicken. There is a part of the spider that tastes somewhat like chicken. 🙂

@woofy31 Okay I didn´t try roaches and scorpions, so I dunno. I think I would never try them even though they say roaches are actually very clean animals (I still can´t compute with that as they smell like pee when alive). I won´t try scorpions coz they look too scary. I can´t tell if they are smelly or not after cooked. I tried almost everything else, my favorite is grasshopper and cricket. 🙂

Your friend may have tried spider if he said it tastes like chicken. There is a part of the spider that tastes somewhat like chicken. 🙂

There is a part of the spider that tastes somewhat like chicken. 🙂

I hope it’s not their bottoms 😃

I always thought crickets = grasshoppers… Now I’m wondering, is there a difference?

There is a part of the spider that tastes somewhat like chicken. 🙂

I hope it’s not their bottoms 😃

I always thought crickets = grasshoppers… Now I’m wondering, is there a difference?

@woofy31 LOL, not the bottom.

Cricket and grasshopper are different animals. I think grasshoppers have shorter antennae 🙂

and I dunno, I think crickets are the noisy ones, lol. (Or maybe they are both noisy?)

@woofy31 LOL, not the bottom.

Cricket and grasshopper are different animals. I think grasshoppers have shorter antennae 🙂

and I dunno, I think crickets are the noisy ones, lol. (Or maybe they are both noisy?)

I think crickets are the noisy ones

I think they’re all noisy - they’re like trying to drive me nuts each evening, sometimes even middays! They’re plotting something against me, I can feel it.

I think crickets are the noisy ones

I think they’re all noisy - they’re like trying to drive me nuts each evening, sometimes even middays! They’re plotting something against me, I can feel it.

@woofy31 Ah okay, so they are both noisy. Yes, in middays like this season I always hear them noises but I thought it´s just crickets that makes noises. 🙂

LOL, they are harmless.

Spiders are pretty friendly and peaceful here. I don’t get creeped off when one climbs on me.

Spiders are pretty friendly and peaceful here. I don’t get creeped off when one climbs on me.

It’s too much. I love spiders, but I don’t want they to climb on me. And all of them here have good manners, they don’t climb on people.

@woofy31 Ah okay, so they are both noisy. Yes, in middays like this season I always hear them noises but I thought it´s just crickets that makes noises. 🙂

LOL, they are harmless.

LOL, they are harmless.

No insect is harmless 😃 If a cricket makes its way in your bedroom, you don’t get much or any sleep. If you don’t get sleep, you’re prone to make mistakes and do stuff you wouldn’t regularly do. It’s like the butterfly effect (yes, I’m smoothly transitioning to the next insect debate 😃 )

I hope this act brings me good luck!? 😃

Has it brought you good luck thus far? That should answer your question 😃

I have one or two small ones - I speak with them about f**king algorithm tests …

Now I imagine buyers thinking whether to order from a guy to talks to spiders (but doesn’t promote himself as a spider whisperer). 😸

Speaking with spiders can improve gig’s positions. Spiders bring money (sometimes)

LOL, they are harmless.

No insect is harmless 😃 If a cricket makes its way in your bedroom, you don’t get much or any sleep. If you don’t get sleep, you’re prone to make mistakes and do stuff you wouldn’t regularly do. It’s like the butterfly effect (yes, I’m smoothly transitioning to the next insect debate 😃 )

I hope this act brings me good luck!? 😃

Has it brought you good luck thus far? That should answer your question 😃

yes, I’m smoothly transitioning to the next insect debate

LOL. You can use an ear plug 😜

Eh, wrong quote. I meant to quote ˝If a cricket makes its way in your bedroom, you don’t get much or any sleep˝

yes, I’m smoothly transitioning to the next insect debate

Eh, wrong quote. I meant to quote ˝If a cricket makes its way in your bedroom, you don’t get much or any sleep˝

See? What did I tell you? You can’t think straight when you have a cricket in your bedroom, and you don’t think about using ear plugs, because you already lost your mind 😃

See? What did I tell you? You can’t think straight when you have a cricket in your bedroom, and you don’t think about using ear plugs, because you already lost your mind 😃

Jeeezzz, I dunno what to do with them crickets. Maybe I´ll just cook them.

Speaking with spiders can improve gig’s positions. Spiders bring money (sometimes)

Speaking with spiders can improve gig’s positions.

Perhaps, but then the buyers see that you speak to spiders, and possibly opt for a translator who only talks to other humans (unless they actually need you to translate what the spiders are telling them, but you don’t offer that service).

Archived