Superstition: Don't kill Spiders

yurymuzlanov

Guest render_worx

I have this spider in my bathroom, I think its pretty say he is a narcissist since he keeps looking at himself in my old mirror, on which he constantly crawls on.

Be careful, it can be a spider with web cam in your bathroom 🙂

Be careful, it can be a spider with web cam in your bathroom

I think that “Utopia” is at least a couple of years into the future 🙂

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lost my sells from last month!!! I didn’t kill spiders. I killed Cockroach. So you think i lost my sells for killing Cockroach. 😉

I lost my sells from last month!!! I didn’t kill spiders. I killed Cockroach. So you think i lost my sells for killing Cockroach. 😉

Everybody must kill them - they are bastards.

Guest render_worx

Everybody must kill them - they are bastards.

they are bastards

The only bastards to survive into the post apocalypse.

I only kill flies because they are annoying.

Even though I don’t like insects, I don’t kille them because I think that the mere fact that I find something ugly or nasty doesn’t mean that I should kill it. Otherwise I would have to run around with a pump gun when I go for a walk.

Even though I don’t like insects, I don’t kille them because I think that the mere fact that I find something ugly or nasty doesn’t mean that I should kill it. Otherwise I would have to run around with a pump gun when I go for a walk.

Oh how I hate flies. I think they’re the nastiest as they love sitting on 💩 - not to mention how annoying it is to hear their constant racing contest right against your ears, with some drifting bumps on your head.

Guest render_worx

Otherwise I would have to run around with a pump gun when I go for a walk.

Which gives me an idea for my extra gig…

Guest render_worx

I’m looking forward to the gig video, lol.

I’m looking forward to the gig video, lol.

I’m thinking of hiring someone from Fiverr, to do that vid for me for a fiver.

Archived