✨ I Love Fiverr Because 2017 💙

nikavoice

Oh no, @catwriter, you will get flagged 😦

EDIT: flaggers, you are very inconsistent. I get flagged and my post deleted for this exact same message. Y'all twinkletoes blinded by the stars in your eyes. If that offends you, go hit the flag button again, knowing that you're shooting a messenger, not the message.

For a good cause!

We all want Fiverr to prosper and to be an awesome platform for all honest users. 🙂

Mod Note: The issue is not the message or the messengers, but the OP started a specific topic. Some posts were flagged for being off topic. Feel free to discuss other things in other threads.

I love Fiverr because I can finally live my own life rather than the life my pimp wants me to live.

OT: For Cy & Writer:

[details=Summary]

I love Fiverr because I can finally live my own life rather than the life my **** wants me to live

You know, I figured out why Cy & @writer99025 are close friends on this forum. You two are total opposites. Writer is “Glass is half FULL” type of guy and Cy is “Glass is half EMPTY” kinda guy.

Since this is a positive thread, I have to ask. What would make Andy 😀 ?[/details]

OT: For Cy & Writer:

[details=Summary]

I love Fiverr because I can finally live my own life rather than the life my **** wants me to live

You know, I figured out why Cy & @writer99025 are close friends on this forum. You two are total opposites. Writer is “Glass is half FULL” type of guy and Cy is “Glass is half EMPTY” kinda guy.

Since this is a positive thread, I have to ask. What would make Andy 😀 ?[/details]

I think it is more that @writer99025 sees a half full glass with a golden tint whereas @cyaxrex sees the glass without the tint.

I love Fiverr because I get to make some of my friends and coworkers jealous.
Making some extra money on the side is great.

What else, I love the Fiverr forum because I learned a lot, and I mean a LOT.
I also get my daily entertainment from Emma. And Eoin. And Miila. And DJ. Gina too of course.
Oh I can’t leave Miss Crystal out. Saddu too. OK, the list is gonna get long I’ll stop here.

Being able to work in my room with my cats at my feet, that’s nice too.

I love Fiverr because I get to make some of my friends and coworkers jealous.

Making some extra money on the side is great.

What else, I love the Fiverr forum because I learned a lot, and I mean a LOT.

I also get my daily entertainment from Emma. And Eoin. And Miila. And DJ. Gina too of course.

Oh I can’t leave Miss Crystal out. Saddu too. OK, the list is gonna get long I’ll stop here.

You a kitty person?

I’m a doggy person.

Humm, one could say we are “RIVALS” - 🐕

😉

Have you heard the story of why dogs and cats are rivals according to Chinese Zodiac?

You a kitty person?

I’m a doggy person.

Humm, one could say we are “RIVALS” - 🐕

😉

Have you heard the story of why dogs and cats are rivals according to Chinese Zodiac?

I like both cats and dogs, but if I HAD to choose I’m more of a cat person. 🙂

I’ve heard of the story of the Japanese zodiac on why cats are not included ,but I’m afraid I haven’t heard about the Chinese version. I think it’s Wikipedia time!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived