Hindi, Urdu, Languages and Ancient Gum - Discuss

writer99025

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outrage honay sey kya fayda? Apna kaam kartey raho, khush rahon. Aur bhi bahut gum hain zamaaney mein.

Google Translation:

Outrage What’s the use? Keep your work, happy am. And are also very ancient gum.

I would like to know more about this ancient gum. I don’t really care about the TRS thing for reasons that others have outlined above. I got it when I was at 800, HTH. I didn’t care before I got TRS about TRS either, which is probably a nice and healthy attitude to have, no?

The payment thing is really not a big deal, unless your financial management is appalling. If that’s the case, then perhaps you should focus on that rather than the intricacies of a company’s internal cherrypicking of “top sellers”.

[details=terribly off topic: ancient gum]

I would like to know more about this ancient gum

Fun fact, on a local market there used to be greek sellers who sold mastic as chewing gum. Suppose that works as ‘ancient gum’.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mastic_(plant_resin)[/details]

(I tried to on topic too btw by voting, but got an error)

Yeah it didn’t make sense to me first because I thought he mistakenly wrote that. Then after what @writer99025 said, I think it must be more than that.

Now wait for the post withdrawal.

All Hindi ke Gyaniyo - That word a “मुहावरा” Idiom - “bhais ki aankh” Called "मूर्खो "

I said in my reply post " “bhais ki aankh” Called "मूर्खो " That’s because everybody made this post conversation - Off the topic.

So i stand with my words. - not withdraw.

If anybody could understand which languages these are 😁:

1. Atasmin bisayesu dantakrantisya karyam katham ayate?
  2. Ae bisyare chewing gum ra kama kana rahila?

Atasmin bisayesu dantakrantisya karyam katham ayate?

Ae bisyare chewing gum ra kama kana rahila?

Google:

Atsmin Bisasu Dntkrantisy Karyam Kthn verses?

O Ra work Cana Rahila Bisyare chewing gum?

Hmm, yes. Quite.

@frank_d in Greece they say “it’s all Chinese to me” (“Μου φαίνονται κινέζικα” literally “it seems Chinese to me”) for that kind of thing.

I just don’t understand why the mod would find this only “mildly” entertaining. That made me feel like I had been given another negative review for the day.

Some people just can´t stand chewing gum. Personally I like mint, cherry and strawberry.

I just don’t understand why the mod would find this only “mildly” entertaining. That made me feel like I had been given another negative review for the day.

Let’s be honest, we’re all only here for the Cult of the Ancient Gum, not the funny squiggly writing.

I am allowed to say this because I live in a country with funny squiggly writing.

Archived