Did you ever work with a client who does NOT communicate with you?

angelwish

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rarely happens to me. People are too nervous about their future so I’m sure they would rather go overboard by giving me more detail than I actually need from them to perform their reading.
I’ll have people give me things that I DON’T need such as pictures, last names, text message screenshots, etc. it is ridiculous. I just look at their first name, question, and do their reading.

Rarely happens to me. People are too nervous about their future so I’m sure they would rather go overboard by giving me more detail than I actually need from them to perform their reading.

I’ll have people give me things that I DON’T need such as pictures, last names, text message screenshots, etc. it is ridiculous. I just look at their first name, question, and do their reading.

I get all that too even though I don’t ask for it and it actually blocks some of the freedom I need.

You probably know what I mean.

@misscrystal Absolutely. Most of the time it’s $5. Also there are cases that fake buyers do the same to get the refund after work is delivered.

@designit_247 Your point is exactly correct just for one order. But what if you receive several orders which customers don’t response? Are you going to cancel all the orders? I have noticed there are sellers have less rating for their gigs but still they are getting orders continuously. Challenge is to safeguard your gig without getting a bad review and also WITHOUT cancelling the order.

@emeraldawnn Buyers order one thing, after you deliver it, they request something else. So they can get done 2 work for the same cost. Did you explain the situation & did he reply?

You don’t have to cancel all, you just have to do justice to some, you know what I meant.

@arty182925 what happened buddy? Did he reply?

@emeraldawnn Yes let’s wait and see. By the way you are Susan right? You know what, 2 years back buyer contacted me asking me to do a article re-writing job. She was very nice but I couldn’t help her as that was not a service that I provide. Those days she was new to fiverr so I went ahead and searched for Professional Writers. Guess who I found, Yes It was you. So I gave you profile link to her and later she contacted me and said you did an awesome job. 🙂

He replied with why I didn’t made modification over weekend. Even I asked him at least 5 questions that he never replied on. Oh yeah, he is replying once in 2 or 3 days

Now I have another idiot.

I did book formatting, everything was good. Buyer changed his mind and wanted changes. I did that too. Buyer changed his mind again I did that too. Now he is saying “You are not following my instructions. Please issue me a refund and I will use someone else.”

Absolutely. Since it happened long time back (2 years) I don’t remember her name but I remember the incident. But I’ll check my Inbox messages when I’m free and will send you her name okay. 🙂

If you can’t find it, it’s no big deal. 🙂 I am just glad I could help. I also do that myself. If I can’t help someone, I tend to find writers that may be able to assist them.

He replied with why I didn’t made modification over weekend. Even I asked him at least 5 questions that he never replied on. Oh yeah, he is replying once in 2 or 3 days

Now I have another idiot.

I did book formatting, everything was good. Buyer changed his mind and wanted changes. I did that too. Buyer changed his mind again I did that too. Now he is saying “You are not following my instructions. Please issue me a refund and I will use someone else.”

@emeraldawnn WOW that’s wonderful Susan. I’m happy for you. He’d have realized his fault. 👍

@arty182925 Oh that’s terrible. I know they place the order with one requirement and once it’s done they change their mind and request something entire different from the 1st requirement. For some reason, most of the buyers I met in this month are so weird 😥

@emeraldawnn WOW that’s wonderful Susan. I’m happy for you. He’d have realized his fault. 👍

@arty182925 Oh that’s terrible. I know they place the order with one requirement and once it’s done they change their mind and request something entire different from the 1st requirement. For some reason, most of the buyers I met in this month are so weird 😥

Order was straight forward, formatting book to look professional. So I did that, and he kept adding and adding stuff on it, what I did all (even I didn’t supposed to) and then when it was done with all, he wants refund.

“Funny” thing, he didn’t want refund before it was finished.

Order was straight forward, formatting book to look professional. So I did that, and he kept adding and adding stuff on it, what I did all (even I didn’t supposed to) and then when it was done with all, he wants refund.

“Funny” thing, he didn’t want refund before it was finished.

I can completely understand you buddy. So did you give him the refund? 😯

I don’t know for some reason, this whole month was hectic & buyers were so arrogant & aggressive. Except my wonderful existing buyers, all the new buyers were so hard to handle. 😓

Guest md_nuralam

I face this problem in my first work. the buyer bay my one #VideoEditing gig. before bay my gig he always knock me, “Are you really do this”? Then when I finished the work and send him a complete message, after then he has no response with me!!!

I can completely understand you buddy. So did you give him the refund? 😯

I don’t know for some reason, this whole month was hectic & buyers were so arrogant & aggressive. Except my wonderful existing buyers, all the new buyers were so hard to handle. 😓

I didn’t sent him refund, order is still rejected and he isn’t responding.

I face this problem in my first work. the buyer bay my one #VideoEditing gig. before bay my gig he always knock me, “Are you really do this”? Then when I finished the work and send him a complete message, after then he has no response with me!!!

@md_nuralam May be your buyer agrees or Happy with what you provided. I have some buyers they don’t reply if they satisfy with the product/service we provide. After I sent them a message asking “Are you happy with the final output?” then only they reply yes. 🙂

I didn’t sent him refund, order is still rejected and he isn’t responding.

@arty182925 Yes, No need to issue the refund as it’s NOT your fault.

@catwriter I know mutual cancellation doesn’t effect our overall Gig rating. But even a Mutual cancellation effects our gig in other ways, fiverr shows 3 points when we choose Mutual cancellation option.

1. Loss of Revenue
  2. Weaken Order Completion Rate
  3. Listing placement could change

1709425273_Mutualcancellation.png.9984d370d0df0448ca391a2d3014b746.png

@arty182925 Yes, No need to issue the refund as it’s NOT your fault.

@catwriter I know mutual cancellation doesn’t effect our overall Gig rating. But even a Mutual cancellation effects our gig in other ways, fiverr shows 3 points when we choose Mutual cancellation option.

1. Loss of Revenue
  2. Weaken Order Completion Rate
  3. Listing placement could change

@angelwish @leahemme No, those are general warning statements written for the “Cancellation” part only. I have performed several Mutual Cancellations on my “Best Seller”, I have not seen it take any hit.

• 2 weeks later...

I can understand but for some reason, I experienced some drastic sales drop after doing some mutual cancellations. I’m glad that there are some sellers didn’t experience the sales drop in the same way, but I know some other sellers who experienced sales drop even after mutual cancellations.

@angelwish i always suggest my clients and customers to download the fiverr > MOBILE APPLICATION which make our communication robust. Also mobile application notifications remind them about there order with us its the perfect way to be in touch with clients. So take this advice for upcoming clients i had this situation and i figured it this way. 😉

Yes, quite a few. But ideally (!!!), my so far bestselling gig doesn’t really require any communication.

And whenever I had questions/suggestions (e.g. I see the client has a logo but didn’t include it in the order), I had fast responses.

doesn’t really require any communication.

On the other hand, right now I’m like Get up, dude, 10:45, rise and shine! Check your Fiverr, say something!

(First time in … 3 months someone ordered something else. Dying to get some feedback)

Lately on the $5 orders I get I request repeatedly that the buyer confirm he has read what I sent him and never get any response which tells me they are NOT READING anything at all.

It’s quite frustrating because I know they will not understand when they get the delivery.

The ones who spend more are more interested and read everything usually.

Lately on the $5 orders I get I request repeatedly that the buyer confirm he has read what I sent him and never get any response which tells me they are NOT READING anything at all.

It’s quite frustrating because I know they will not understand when they get the delivery.

The ones who spend more are more interested and read everything usually.

Totally Agreed with you @misscrystal

• 6 months later...

Hi @angelwish my 3rd order was from a mysterious client. I was busy working on a 100 poem order when I received an email from Fiverr that I have received an order. I was like, What!

I checked in to see the order, it was to write an article on a topic I had absolutely no idea on in 24 hours! Grrrh!

After getting deafening silence from the client to my messages, I reluctantly paused my current order to work on the order. I spent the night brainstorming Google.

Did I mention I saw the order late? It was a busy day!

Early the next morning, I wrote the article. I still had some hours before submitting. But the client was nowhere to be found.

I accepted my fate that a tantalising 5 review wouldn’t be mine in this order. About 48 hours later, I received a shocking 5from this ghost.

That incidence made me to edit my gig: I increased the day from 1 to 3, added fast express delivery. And I added that I should be contacted before an order is placed.

Archived