How on Increase GIG Impression and Views (Safe and Legal way)

jamshed697

So, as we know due to Christmas the overall business is affecting and views and impression on gigs are down that are hurting our Ranking.
Here are my few suggestions to increase GIG ranking and Increase both things.

1- Socially Share GIGs to Different Platform
2- Add GIG Badget to Website
3- Send Buyers Requests
4- Make Good Offers to Your Past Clients (to whom you worked or contacted)

Hope It will Increase Impressions and View on GIG

4 is spamming, unless those clients contact you to ask for services.

In the past few buyers ask for service and they have issue with price and they do not buy your service, Now this is time to give them low or the price for which they want work

This is the point i want to say

@catwriter

I could be wrong, but I thought it wasn’t spamming if you send a message to someone who you’ve already done business with in the past.

I’m going to double-check, but I thought I remember my success coach saying that IS allowed and doesn’t violate any TOS. That said, I appreciate you pointing it out so we can get clarity on it.

In the past few buyers ask for service and they have issue with price and they do not buy your service, Now this is time to give them low or the price for which they want work

This is the point i want to say

past few buyers ask for service and they have issue with price and they do not buy your service

Then these people aren’t actually past buyers. If they haven’t purchased from you, then they are not past buyers, and you would be spamming people that have no interest in your services.

Spamming “buy my gigs” is a terrible “strategy”, that will, inevitably backfire on your, and could get your account blocked or removed.

@catwriter

I could be wrong, but I thought it wasn’t spamming if you send a message to someone who you’ve already done business with in the past.

I’m going to double-check, but I thought I remember my success coach saying that IS allowed and doesn’t violate any TOS. That said, I appreciate you pointing it out so we can get clarity on it.

Checking would be great! I remember that there was a seller who messaged his old buyers to inform them about new offers and special deals, and got his messaging disabled.

past few buyers ask for service and they have issue with price and they do not buy your service

Then these people aren’t actually past buyers. If they haven’t purchased from you, then they are not past buyers, and you would be spamming people that have no interest in your services.

Spamming “buy my gigs” is a terrible “strategy”, that will, inevitably backfire on your, and could get your account blocked or removed.

“past few buyers”, he’s using it as a euphemism to mean “my past experiences with potential buyers who expressed interest in my services”.

4 is spamming, unless those clients contact you to ask for services.

Just like @catwriter said, I agree it’s spamming.

@jamshed697, I hate it when sellers send me offers I didn’t ask for or need. Sending me a great offer for eBook cover design isn’t going to entice me to buy it if I don’t need it.

@lisabaarns, I don’t know if it’s considered spamming or not in terms of service - but I don’t like getting custom offers that I didn’t ask.

Although, it doesn’t happen often, it does happen and it’s really annoying.

Just like @catwriter said, I agree it’s spamming.

@jamshed697, I hate it when sellers send me offers I didn’t ask for or need. Sending me a great offer for eBook cover design isn’t going to entice me to buy it if I don’t need it.

@lisabaarns, I don’t know if it’s considered spamming or not in terms of service - but I don’t like getting custom offers that I didn’t ask.

Although, it doesn’t happen often, it does happen and it’s really annoying.

I have checked and IF you’ve done business with them, it’s not spam if you send them messages.

I also guess people reporting you has to do with how the previous interaction went, and how many messages you send.

My gut also says it still makes sense to be appropriate with any message you send and only send every couple months or so.

If people are smart about it, they also say something like "I contact previous clients occasionally, if you never want to be contacted, just send me a “Stop” message and I won’t contact you.

As long as you’re respectful AND you did something with them, it makes sense to me, especially people who did something with you when you were new, and if you’ve grown substantially, some of those people are ripe for a reminder that you still exist.

(So many people get started on Fiverr, then six months later are not around for a variety of reasons.)

I have checked and IF you’ve done business with them, it’s not spam if you send them messages.

I also guess people reporting you has to do with how the previous interaction went, and how many messages you send.

My gut also says it still makes sense to be appropriate with any message you send and only send every couple months or so.

If people are smart about it, they also say something like "I contact previous clients occasionally, if you never want to be contacted, just send me a “Stop” message and I won’t contact you.

As long as you’re respectful AND you did something with them, it makes sense to me, especially people who did something with you when you were new, and if you’ve grown substantially, some of those people are ripe for a reminder that you still exist.

(So many people get started on Fiverr, then six months later are not around for a variety of reasons.)

That sounds within reason

Thank you, I want to know is there any way to send message all the buyer together…

I don’t think there is a way to send to all, but I wouldn’t do that anyway.

I want my clients to know I am addressing them, not sending a generic message. Some marketing is worth being more personable.

YMMV.

That is very very sensible thing I really liked it

, but my way is bit different from this , I do not do spam, and most of my past contacted clietns (that do not did business due to cost or any other issue) order me in future just at the end I say them Feel Free if you have any Task in Future

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived