Conundrum

writer99025

Does one knit in India, btw? I can hardly imagine, not to say that’s the main reason for your knitting club’s planned trip there of course.
Then again, who knows, maybe India is THE growth market for knitting for this age, it all comes down to the SEO and marketing handling.

It was not my intention to make anyone uncomfortable or flaunt anything. I just say like it is with my life and how I feel at the moment. I have no interest in making any impression on anyone. This forum was a way for me to express my thoughts as I don’t talk to anyone in real life. But guess I should stop if I’m making some people uncomfortable. I never visited the forum during my first 18 months on Fiverr, guess I will go back to that. This is the last you will see of me.

Ah, it’s time for Writers October “I’m quitting the forum” bombshell. Right everybody, get to it. Everyone start feeling hideously bad about not making Writer feel welcome.

Emmaki, get the cat of nine tails out and start the customary flaying of us all. Font, lifetime forum bans for us all, please. In the meantime, I’ll go throw myself down the lift shaft again,

Rue us all, but pray that we may one day learn to be less acid-tongued and opinionated when it comes to to matter regarding the Indian government taxation and reward system.

Andy, don’t forget to drop another mattress down the lift shaft. They flatten out a bit each time you land. Call me if you need some ice.

@writer Being a part of a group is usually multi-sided. I think it would be better to overcome than to leave. If you were here make announcements on your thoughts and not discuss things, I don’t really get it. You may not mean to make impressions on people, but that’s how forums work. Apparently the responses do make an impression on you.

I have run into obtuse people too who brag and show off expensive things to poor people. They zero in on people going through hard times.

I think writer has every right to talk about how many orders he has and its nice to hear of someone so busy after so many posts from those who never get orders. In this setting it shows he is good at what he does and talent pays off.

Archived