Here I go on Vacation Mode Again!

writer99025

This is the third time I’ve been on vacation mode in the last month. I only go on a vacation mode to handle extra orders, not to take a break, in fact, there hasn’t been a single day where I haven’t done at least 10 articles over the last 2 years. But I come off vacation mode and I am hit by 20-25 new orders. Very grateful for them, make no mistake about that…but that means I have to go on another vacation mode. That’s okay! This time, I will be free for 3-4 days from June 2nd to June 6th. I plan to take a complete break from Fiverr on those days. Okay, back to work!

OMG. me too! I mean not for the same reason, LOL. I set up my account to vacation mode this morning because we are going to travel with two of our dogs tomorrow by car (and now we are preparing and packing things). The other dogs will stay at home and a neighbour will come twice a day to feed them (he will get paid). They don´t need to be walked cos our land is big enough for them to run around freely inside the property. My husband is not gonna be busy so we have time to travel again. Just to a few nearest countries and visit some friends.

I know that my gig is probably not very demanded like any other gigs, but you know, I am an optimistic reasonable person (or whatever you wanna call it). So even when I know that my gig will not really sell, I somehow still think that maybe there will be at least one person would try to order my gig, and I don´t want to dissapoint the person by not doing the task.

I think we both like Fiverr (in different ways). So even if my gig doesn´t sell on Fiverr I will not say anything bad about this site nor whine or complain. Because I know that if my gig doesn´t sell that is completely my fault, such as: I don´t promote my gig anywhere, I don´t put up a sample, the description in my gig is not convincing enough, etc. I keep making excuses to not do what I suppose to do. You know, just like when you promised yourself to exercise, hehehe 😃

Archived