[Still Open] I have some $$$ to spend here

kimberleeb

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @wolfstarpicture:

LOL, I earn $7,000+ per week on average…

I’m 19, I own my own house and live with my girlfriend and two dogs! I am simply on fiverr for the fun it brings. I love a challenge, and getting my level up whilst practicing customer service is a great experience for me!

It’s like a role playing game I guess.

Feel free to purchase my gig, and if you read my profile you’d see I stated I earn alot of money, and it originated from the idea I provide in the gig. I just took it extremely far and BOOM, it worked for me like a charm…

You just have to be motivated and willing to put in the hard yards for it to kick off as well as it did for me, but if you’re a tad lazy and easy going to $1,000 per week will be no hassle!

Good day sir!

~ Mind Candii - Level 1 Seller

Reply to @wolfstarpicture:

LOL, I earn $7,000+ per week on average…

I’m 19, I own my own house and live with my girlfriend and two dogs! I am simply on fiverr for the fun it brings. I love a challenge, and getting my level up whilst practicing customer service is a great experience for me!

It’s like a role playing game I guess.

Feel free to purchase my gig, and if you read my profile you’d see I stated I earn alot of money, and it originated from the idea I provide in the gig. I just took it extremely far and BOOM, it worked for me like a charm…

You just have to be motivated and willing to put in the hard yards for it to kick off as well as it did for me, but if you’re a tad lazy and easy going to $1,000 per week will be no hassle!

Good day sir!

~ Mind Candii - Level 1 Seller

Guest matt_garry

Hi I sure would love to make a theme song or some background music for a video…

I have been playing guitar and piano since i was 6 years old and my partner, she can do anything vocaly. please check out my sample video and if you need more samples just let me know:D I have proffesional equipment and software.

Guest matt_garry

Hi I sure would love to make a theme song or some background music for a video…

I have been playing guitar and piano since i was 6 years old and my partner, she can do anything vocaly. please check out my sample video and if you need more samples just let me know:D I have proffesional equipment and software.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I’ll be honest with you there’s a lot of great gigs and if you’re looking for a designer there’s a lot of great design gigs. I’m not going to convince you to order from me because I get steady orders right now and my queue is quite active. What I will say is anyone who offers 24hr logo gigs is asking for disaster. That literally will cause nothing but a never ending open queue of orders and there are some customers who hate gigs late by more than a day or 2. I know when i am a buyer I will be flexible by 3 days and then the gloves come off. Remember that when you’re a buyer it’s a different world out there. Your not someone else’s boss, their yours for that short period of time.

Archived