What’s your favorite movie?

Kesha

A great way to disconnect and recharge from the busyness of work is to indulge in a cinematic escape. I'm curious to know: What's the latest movie you watched that blew your mind, or what's an absolute must-see for you this summer? Give us your recommendations below! 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Probably Rocky. 

Though a close second is tick, tick... BOOM! I have never felt more like a movie was actually about me than when I watched that one. It really spoke to me. However, I still feel like Rocky is a little bit stronger overall.

I really like underdog movies about people making it all the way to the top because they had so much belief in themselves that they refused to give up no matter their circumstances.

• Like 6

It's impossible to choose just one - there are so many great movies past and present. 

My current favourite is The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare, based on the origin of the SAS. 

I also love The Hunger Games - Rue's death gets me every time still ...

Practical Magic is fun, too 

So many ...

• Like 9

9 hours ago, vibronx said:

That movie isn’t even out yet. Do you know something we don’t? 😂

We can always google and submit the topmost answer to 'fit in', without any fact-checking. 😎

image.png.6397f695f8016e4b804cf28adab38231.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 4
  • Facepalm 1

On 7/29/2024 at 10:58 PM, vibronx said:

Probably Rocky. 

Though a close second is tick, tick... BOOM! I have never felt more like a movie was actually about me than when I watched that one. It really spoke to me. However, I still feel like Rocky is a little bit stronger overall.

I really like underdog movies about people making it all the way to the top because they had so much belief in themselves that they refused to give up no matter their circumstances.

Do you See that? I have wish to see that movie upnext when it will release
on web(Netflix)! 

Screenshot_1.png

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Facepalm 1

My favourite film is REAL STEEL (2011) starring Hugh Jackman as lead.

It's a classic underdog-redemption arc template movie, which is set in the future where robots fight in boxing rings but their skills and movements are controlled by human operators.  

Real Steel (2011) - Posters — The Movie Database (TMDB)

• Like 7
  • Up 1

For me always business movies. Based on India Guru 2006 based on Dhirubhai Ambani (Mukesh Ambani's father), Scam 1992 (Harshad Mehta Story based on Indian stock market back in 90s) and there are more based on business related movies which I have watched. 

But I really enjoyed all these movies, at least they show the struggle of an entrepreneur and even how to think a single problem in different ways to deal with 

• Like 4

On 7/31/2024 at 12:36 PM, creative_howl said:

BH @Kesha thanks for reminding me about "disconnecting". I've been going hard at work for so long now. 

Guess who's having a movie night tomorrow 🤓

Nice! I hope you enjoyed your time of disconnecting. What movie did you choose last night?

• Like 4
  • Support 1