Webinar: Hear from the freelancers who've reached $1M in Fiverr orders

Kesha

We’re thrilled to spotlight a remarkable milestone achieved by some of our exceptional freelancers on Fiverr: Earning $1M+ in orders!

In honor of their achievements, we’re hosting a special webinar where these Fiverr millionaires will share their journeys, insights, and secrets to success. This is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable wisdom directly from those who have made it big on Fiverr.

Join us Tuesday, July 9 at 10 a.m. ET as we celebrate their success and learn how to reach new heights with freelancing. Don’t miss out!

For more details and to register, visit here.

• Like 28

43 minutes ago, Kesha said:

We’re thrilled to spotlight a remarkable milestone achieved by some of our exceptional freelancers on Fiverr: Earning $1M+ in orders!

In honor of their achievements, we’re hosting a special webinar where these Fiverr millionaires will share their journeys, insights, and secrets to success. This is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable wisdom directly from those who have made it big on Fiverr.

Join us Tuesday, July 9 at 10 a.m. ET as we celebrate their success and learn how to reach new heights with freelancing. Don’t miss out!

Registration DOOOONE

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

• Kesha featured this topic
5 hours ago, Kesha said:

Wow, That's a great initiative for sellers. But as a new seller, we will miss it. Please consider a new seller also which will help to motivate us. Thank you

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, shamima_ca said:

Wow, That's a great initiative for sellers. But as a new seller, we will miss it. Please consider a new seller also which will help to motivate us. Thank you

44 minutes ago, masud_kari said:

What about us? I am a new seller.

Hi! The webinar is a chance for us to celebrate and honor our seasoned sellers who have reached this incredible milestone. New sellers are more than welcome to join the webinar. We hope you will attend and find motivation and practical advice on how you can follow in their footsteps as a new seller.

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kesha said:

Hi! The webinar is a chance for us to celebrate and honor our seasoned sellers who have reached this incredible milestone. New sellers are more than welcome to join the webinar. We hope you will attend and find motivation and practical advice on how you can follow in their footsteps as a new seller.

Thank you for your kind advice.

• Like 7

Congrats to those that got the award. Although I couldn't help but notice that most of these people, if you research a bit, tend to have a team around them. So it's not exactly fair to compete against, because they don't always do all the work themselves. So obviously they can get such an achievement a lot faster than even the quickest human being would. But then again, this is a problem that Fiverr has in general. You have the "face" of an account taking orders and distributing them to their team or outsourcing, but there's no reference of any team. Yet if you search deep enough, you will immediately see that online they brag about how easy it is to make money and run a team. However, the other, true lone freelancers that don't have a team end up with their success scores lowered because we are compared to these "agencies" that show themselves as a one-man(woman) operation. That's certainly unfair, and clearly those people are being awarded and also rewarded with prime spots in search results. 

• Like 17
  • Up 5

5 hours ago, Kesha said:

Thank you so much for this initiative

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

That's certainly unfair, and clearly those people are being awarded and also rewarded with prime spots in search results. 

Unfair?!

One of these millionaires contacted me a few years ago to outsource some of his orders to me while suggesting that I contract outside of Fiverr. Violating Fiverr policies is very profitable for some sellers...

• Like 5
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

if you research a bit, tend to have a team around them

This should be called "Agency Award" I saw a seller who made 200 orders in one month, this is 7 orders per day in social media market, is impossible to do it alone, and of couse yes he have a big team... he not even worked on a single order by himself

• Like 8
  • Up 1

57 minutes ago, mateusbl said:

he not even worked on a single order by himself

Exactly. Why would someone receive an award when he didn't achieve that on his own. I don't see it as something fair. But leaving the awards aside, the fact that we are compared with agencies when it comes to the success score, that feels wrong. 

• Like 5
  • Up 6

59 minutes ago, carineb said:

One of these millionaires contacted me a few years ago to outsource some of his orders to me while suggesting that I contract outside of Fiverr. Violating Fiverr policies is very profitable for some sellers...

So how do these people receive an award? Fiverr doesn't care who does the work, as long as that "account" earns? I don't dismiss people that did all of the work alone, but how can you award someone for an achivement when clearly they have a team that most likely did all the work. It is what it is, as I said above my problem appears when we are compared with these agencies and our success score is lowered because they have way way more orders and can fulfill them much quicker. I am very fast as a writer, but even I can't compete with someone that outsources to 20 people. 

• Like 8
  • Up 3

I have no problem with agencies - I am one, but I present as one.

What I have a problem with is bait and switch - telling people you're buying from me, but then outsourcing it to low quality, cheap providers elsewhere, while charging my premium and pretending the work was done by me.

I do not do that. It's two of us, we present as two, but we do the actual work. We do not outsource the work people are paying our prices for us to do.

And I'm well aware of the low quality, outsourced work some people who got those awards are delivering. Of course not all, and not most - I saw some faces on there that I know are doing the work and delivering quality. But some... eh, it's all appearances. 

• Like 7
  • Up 4

57 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

What I have a problem with is bait and switch - telling people you're buying from me, but then outsourcing it to low quality, cheap providers elsewhere, while charging my premium and pretending the work was done by me.

I do not do that. It's two of us, we present as two, but we do the actual work. We do not outsource the work people are paying our prices for us to do.

You're an agency doing things right. Unfortunately, there are tons of accounts that outsource, but present themselves as top-earning, vetted experts, yet they do none of the work. And it's unfortunate that some are even Pro sellers. As I said, I couldn't care less if those people receive an award, even if technically they didn't earn it themselves. But when a solo seller like me is compared with an outsourcer and the success score is lowered because of that, then it's an issue..

• Like 5
  • Up 2