What's on your to-do list this week?

Kesha

Happy Monday! 

Writing a daily or weekly to-do list is a great hack to help you conquer your days like a pro! Creating one can help you organize your thoughts, prioritize tasks, and let’s not forget that wildly satisfying feeling of checking something off once completed. 

Have you written your day’s to-do list yet? Snap a photo of it and share with the community.  

• Like 20

Absolutely, creating a daily or weekly to-do list is indeed a powerful tool for staying organized and productive .But free now and busy working on personal development and polishing skills .

• Like 14

Well...

There's something very exciting (maybe) happening this week...

But also, I'm finally going on vacation on Wednesday, so that's super exciting 😄 That's not much of a to-do list item, I guess, but... 

But yeah, today's to-do list was mostly making sure I can wrap work I can't do abroad up on time and getting ready to fly out! 

Edited by katakatica
  • Like 14

51 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Well...

There's something very exciting (maybe) happening this week...

But also, I'm finally going on vacation on Wednesday, so that's super exciting 😄 That's not much of a to-do list item, I guess, but... 

But yeah, today's to-do list was mostly making sure I can wrap work I can't do abroad up on time and getting ready to fly out! 

Sounds fun @katakatica! I hope you enjoy your time away. 💚

• Like 12

I will be fine-tuning some marketing campaigns for products and services I promote as an affiliate (outside of Fiverr), that are in completely different industries and serve completely different target markets. I am also a Fiverr affiliate and monitor the clicks and any new FTB commissions daily.

I don't typically use a physically written to-do list, unless I have priority items to address before going away on vacation, for example.

• Like 12

I'm also focusing more on my main business and expanding that as Fiverr has been slowing down the last couple of months - so I have to focus on what's working. Unfortunate, but it is what it is. Gotta adapt.

Edited by nickkold
  • Like 12

15 hours ago, nickj2013 said:

Continue working on book two of my horror novel series. Also closing in on a deal to write for an online publication soon so, we'll see.

That sounds incredible! Don't be shy to share what your book is called so the community can check it out if they're interested. Also, good luck on the writing deal!

• Like 11

11 hours ago, zaheer_abbas37 said:

Will it be beneficial in getting orders, improving my profile and will be helpful in my freelancing career?

Although it's completely off-topic and irrelevant to the original topic, the answer to your question:

Directly: No, it won't give you any orders or sales.

Indirectly: Yes, you can gain insights on keyword research and explore top keywords in your category. With the help of the Success Manager, you can improve your profile, which can eventually lead to more impressions and more sales. But, again, Seller Plus doesn't guarantee you any sales. It's all about using the tools properly and effectively (and if you're able to do it).

For me personally, Seller Plus was a lifesaver. I was so frustrated with a lot of cancellations (due to direct orders) and every time I had to contact customer support to fulfill my metrics. It was impacting my mental health and causing frustration. Also, with the help of the Success Manager's valuable insights, it really helped to improve my profile. 

• Like 11

57 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

Yes, you can gain insights on keyword research and explore top keywords in your category. With the help of the Success Manager, you can improve your profile, which can eventually lead to more impressions and more sales. But, again, Seller Plus doesn't guarantee you any sales. It's all about using the tools properly and effectively (and if you're able to do it).

Great! You have enlighten me well on my question. Thank you so much for the guidance.

• Like 8

On 6/25/2024 at 11:26 AM, zaheer_abbas37 said:

Ma'am @Kesha, my weekly to-do list includes Seller plus membership, kindly can you guide about it. Will it be beneficial in getting orders, improving my profile and will be helpful in my freelancing career?

Hi there! 

If you're looking to boost your freelancing success on Fiverr, I 100% recommend signing up for the program. There are lots of benefits, but I think the perk of having a dedicated success manager will be one of the most valuable to you right now.

Success managers are experts in everything Fiverr-related so they can help provide you with strategies and suggestions that could help you optimize your gigs. They will also take the time to get to know you individually and tailor make recommendations based on your personal skills and background! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Kesha said:

Success managers are experts in everything Fiverr-related

That really is a generalization, as we've seen on several occasions on this forum with people sharing screenshots and stories that don't reflect that. 

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 8
  • Up 1

What's on your to-do list this week?

Replace the toilet seat.

The replacement is already acquired, but I'm procrastinating because it's a cramped space and I just know I'm going to bang my knuckles, but I'm mostly procrastination because, well, it's a toilet. (I'll get to it, eventually, but I'll admit it's being bumped down the list as I intentionally find other, less undesirable chores to do. Like... um... uh... give me a second... Ah! Like organizing misplaced forum topics!)

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

On 6/26/2024 at 3:56 PM, imagination7413 said:

Replace the toilet seat.

The replacement is already acquired, but I'm procrastinating because it's a cramped space and I just know I'm going to bang my knuckles, but I'm mostly procrastination because, well, it's a toilet. (I'll get to it, eventually, but I'll admit it's being bumped down the list as I intentionally find other, less undesirable chores to do. Like... um... uh... give me a second... Ah! Like organizing misplaced forum topics!)

Glad the forum keeps giving you an excuse to put that off! 🤣

• Like 6

Haven't written this yet. However, my to-do list for this contains getting my car checked as it is having a knocking/missing issue. Moreover, I'm planning to travel a nearby hill station due to the excessive heat nowadays. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

On 6/25/2024 at 10:39 AM, Kesha said:

That sounds incredible! Don't be shy to share what your book is called so the community can check it out if they're interested. Also, good luck on the writing deal!

Thanks for the well wishes.

As far as the book is concerned. Still need to finish it, then perform edits of my own, and then, send it out to an editor. So there’s a long way to go. 😬

• Like 6