RE-INSTATE FLAGGED ACCOUNTS DUE TO LOCATION INCONSISTENCIES.

adanaik

I have received a "Fiverr level system restriction"  My account has been flagged, on asking the Support team they have mention " location inconsistencies.  

How to get rid of this problem?? HELP!!!!

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 10.40.56 PM.png

• Like 13

• 2 weeks later...

12 Feb 2024: 

• I have completed the ALL GREEN, Fiverr Top Rated Seller, criteria now and can wait for 15th Feb, I may become a TRS after 3 years of Journey, working with Clients from all over the world.

14 Feb 2024:

• I open my Fiverr account, EXCITED, to check the new update by Fiverr.
  • BOOOM!!! In RED "your account was Flagged for severe violation of Fiverr policies"
    • A moment where you find yourself so HELPLESS!
    • 3 years, and ONE update thrashed all your dreams.

I reached the CS immediately and the answer I got was the SAME  i saw all over the Fiverr Forum:

"Thank you for reaching out to Fiverr Customer Support regarding the status of your account.

After careful review, your account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted.
However, you can still share your Gigs with potential buyers, and they can place orders with you.

Please be advised that this was reviewed multiple times and the decision is final. For more information on our policies and guidance on adherence, please refer to our Community Standards."

• Now, when I contact them my tickets are MARKED AS AUTO-SOLVED or RESTRICTED FOR FUTHER COMMENTS.

FIVERR TEAM:  @Kesha @ana_tomy and 99 Others are even addressing this issue on the forum. 🙂

#HELP

• Like 22

27 minutes ago, saad_naeem12 said:

Is there any chance of fixing this issue? Everytime they auto reply us, 

No Idea... 10 days since the update and we are yet to receive a HUMAN written response on this matter.

• Like 15

Hi everyone! Just got the same issue. When I ask support the reasons why they replies :

Jordan | Shift Manager (Fiverr Customer Support) 

Feb 23, 2024, 11:09 PM GMT+2 

Hello again,

I understand you believe you should not have been demoted to the Account Flagged status and would like us to reinstate your eligibility for the level system.

Your account was flagged for being connected to another account that was disabled due to a violation of our policies.

I reviewed your account and as much as I understand your frustration, you were not found eligible to be removed from the Account Flagged status. However, you can still share your Gigs with potential buyers, and they can place orders with you.

I appreciate your understanding.

Kind regards,

it is completely abusive. Isn’t there something we could do ?

• Like 10
  • Up 3

23 hours ago, adanaik said:

12 Feb 2024: 

• I have completed the ALL GREEN, Fiverr Top Rated Seller, criteria now and can wait for 15th Feb, I may become a TRS after 3 years of Journey, working with Clients from all over the world.

14 Feb 2024:

• I open my Fiverr account, EXCITED, to check the new update by Fiverr.
  • BOOOM!!! In RED "your account was Flagged for severe violation of Fiverr policies"
    • A moment where you find yourself so HELPLESS!
    • 3 years, and ONE update thrashed all your dreams.

I reached the CS immediately and the answer I got was the SAME  i saw all over the Fiverr Forum:

"Thank you for reaching out to Fiverr Customer Support regarding the status of your account.

After careful review, your account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted.
However, you can still share your Gigs with potential buyers, and they can place orders with you.

Please be advised that this was reviewed multiple times and the decision is final. For more information on our policies and guidance on adherence, please refer to our Community Standards."

• Now, when I contact them my tickets are MARKED AS AUTO-SOLVED or RESTRICTED FOR FUTHER COMMENTS.

FIVERR TEAM:  @Kesha @ana_tomy and 99 Others are even addressing this issue on the forum. 🙂

#HELP

@Kesha @ana_tomy @Shiran.M At least tell us our accounts will not be re-instated so we can move on......... Day 11 without any update for Flagged Accounts. 

• Like 13

On 2/24/2024 at 1:00 AM, saad_naeem12 said:

Is there any chance of fixing this issue? Everytime they auto reply us, 

Day 11 since there was no reply, I have seen here that some accounts got unflagged then why we are not? I don't know what they are doing with us, we are all the victims without doing any thing wrong, support replies same all the time 

• Like 10
  • Confused 1

Hello @adanaik 

We understand this may be disappointing for you. On the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions. These account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager. If you are not satisfied with the explanation provided by our Customer Support, please reach out to your Success Manager. 

Thank you.

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, Lena said:

Hello @adanaik 

We understand this may be disappointing for you. On the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions. These account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager. If you are not satisfied with the explanation provided by our Customer Support, please reach out to your Success Manager. 

Thank you.

Hello @Lena 

Thank you for your response. DO I HAVE ANY OTHER OPTION than posting my issue here on this forum? As you can see it the CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM who is marking my tickets as Auto-Completed! 😞 

Unfortunately, I don't have a Success Manager. How can I get a Fiverr Success Manager? Its only for Seller Plus members and I never received an invitation to join seller plus. 

They did it again, 
without a reply! third time in a row now!!!

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 7.54.33 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 7.55.07 PM.png

• Like 9

Hey again @adanaik 

1 hour ago, adanaik said:

Its only for Seller Plus members and I never received an invitation to join seller plus. 

Even though Seller Plus is invite-only, if you would like to participate in the program, you can request to join the Waiting List

1 hour ago, adanaik said:

They did it again, without a reply! third time in a row now!!!

The reason for this is that you are repeatedly opening new tickets after the CS explained what happened. I really do understand how disappointing this may be for you, but please be aware that the relevant department made this decision and it cannot be changed. Please note that you can continue to work and sell your Gigs. 

We appreciate your understanding. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, Lena said:

Hey again @adanaik 

Even though Seller Plus is invite-only, if you would like to participate in the program, you can request to join the Waiting List

The reason for this is that you are repeatedly opening new tickets after the CS explained what happened. I really do understand how disappointing this may be for you, but please be aware that the relevant department made this decision and it cannot be changed. Please note that you can continue to work and sell your Gigs. 

We appreciate your understanding. 

@Lena Well.... your explanation will be the last nail in the coffin!

• How can my gigs be competitive if I stay at level 0, forever?
  • Shouldn't I be told if my location is inconsistent then what are those locations?
  • If I have worked with someone who's account was suspended for TOC violations, am I to be blamed for it?

That's how you treat sellers working for years on Fiverr?

Leaving Fiverr after 3 years of hard-work, a TRS eligibility. Good Luck with your NEW BUSINESS MODEL. 

Edited by adanaik
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, adanaik said:

Well.... your explanation will be the last nail in the coffin! How can my gigs be competitive if I stay at level 0, forever?

Leaving Fiverr after 3 years of hard-work, a TRS eligibility. Good Luck with your NEW BUSINESS MODEL. 

I am so sorry @adanaik if you are unsatisfied with my response, but there is nothing we can do here on the Forum. All Fiverr account questions are addressed by our Customer Support team. 

Thank you. 

• Like 6

Would send back to Fiverr to spend it on improving their Customer Support, so next time I can get a Human response and not a BOT one. 

@Kesha will there be any explanation on the FLAGGED ACCOUNTS ISSUE?

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, adanaik said:

Would send back to Fiverr to spend it on improving their Customer Support, so next time I can get a Human response and not a BOT one. 

@Kesha will there be any explanation on the FLAGGED ACCOUNTS ISSUE?

Hello! If you believe your account was flagged by mistake I would recommend you reach out to Customer Support. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

In my case, it was Fiverr system's mistake. Most important: be honest. Tell the truth. Read the Terms of Service and follow them. Most likely, if you haven't done anything wrong, they will fix the error. If you did violate the terms, be honest about it. We all make mistakes. Don't try to fool the system.  

On 3/2/2024 at 2:44 AM, Kesha said:

Hello! If you believe your account was flagged by mistake I would recommend you reach out to Customer Support. 

Hello @Kesha I reached them, no luck, I have received the same response (Bot Message). let me re-write to them.

• Like 10

Posted (edited)

I have been working on Fiverr Since May 2021, I became a Top Rated Eligible on Feb 23rd, 2024.

My account was at first Flagged for INCONSISTENT LOCATION issue, and Now the CS says its "connection with another account that was disabled for violation Fiverr TOC"

I respect and abide by the Fiverr TOC, But shouldn't I deserve to know that was my account connected to any disabled account since day 1, for 3 years, or it became on 13 Feb, when the update came? why didn't I received any WARNINGS for it?

@Kesha @Lyndsey_Fiverr

please guide!

Edited by adanaik
Question added
  • Like 9

I guess that with these new rules and techniques, Fiverr became more rigorous. There are a lot of sellers who open 2 or more accounts, or if they get gig denied or banned, they just open a new one.

In your case - being connected to another acc actually means that they think it's you who created both profiles. Maybe that profile is abandoned, made years ago, but it is still a violation. If the support doesn't respond to your ticket, it means their decision is final, that they are convinced that there were 2 accs made from your device (anytime). 

• Like 23

Hello @Kesha

My ACCOUNT FLAGGED issue wasn't solved by the CS. I believe I haven't done anything wrong as I am working on Fiverr for 3 years now, and was a TOP RATED SELLER eligible.

Please guide me with the proceeding.... I don't have Success Manager to help me out 😞 

• Like 9