Drink of choice? ☕️

Kesha

ACS_0053(1).JPG.f191b3e1ecf7c03ab19d52c7bbad7514.JPG

What’s in my cup? A macchiato with oatmilk, sugar-free vanilla, and an extra shot of espresso. It’s the secret recipe that always gets me going and ready to seize the day at the Fiverr office.

What about you? What’s the magic concoction that fuels your incredible work? Spill the tea (or the wine!)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Kesha said:

Spill the tea (or the wine!)

Well I know I will be in the minority since there are lots of coffee drinkers. But I prefer to replace coffee with soda, Pepsi in particular. For a more general, frequent drink, I always stick with tea, all kinds of varieties, I don't have a favorite one. Now that I think about it, maybe green tea. 

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 11

7 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Well I know I will be in the minority since there are lots of coffee drinkers. But I prefer to replace coffee with soda, Pepsi in particular. For a more general, frequent drinks, I always stick with tea, all kinds of varieties, I don't have a favorite one. Now that I think about it, maybe green tea. 

Same here! Not a coffee drinker. I prefer tea, Moroccan tea to be specific. Soda is for special occasions only. When I feel like I need to pump myself up, I enjoy Poms which is apple-flavored soda. I don't know if the rest of the world has that.  

• Like 8

I've been making fun of Fiverr staff's coffee habits for years. And then you go ahead and top my Fiverr staff secret recipe. Nicely done, @Kesha 🤣

My secret is black coffee. With a double pump of black coffee, and an extra shot of black coffee. 

For the days when Fiverr launches a new AI product, a shot of Norwegian 96% home made ultra flammable spirit is added, for extra courage. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 5

21 minutes ago, smashradio said:

My secret is black coffee. With a double pump of black coffee, and an extra shot of black coffee. 

Damn. So much coffee. For some reason, my body doesn't react very well to coffee, unless it's a very very small amount. That's why I went with tea mostly, but I can see the appeal if it's healthy for you 🙂 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

Well I know I will be in the minority since there are lots of coffee drinkers. But I prefer to replace coffee with soda, Pepsi in particular. For a more general, frequent drink, I always stick with tea, all kinds of varieties, I don't have a favorite one. Now that I think about it, maybe green tea. 

OMG. I can't do soda unless it's flat. Don't judge me! 🙊 Can never go wrong with green tea though. 🙌

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

I always used to go for a flat white, but I recently discovered something called a 'raf' which is basically adding cream and vanilla sugar to a single shot of espresso. If you've got a sweet tooth it's brilliant! 

I can't handle sweet coffee drinks. In fact, I can't handle anything called a coffee drink. Coffee is supposed to grow hair on your chest, otherwise, it's not coffee. 😛

I'm a sucker for Red Bull Zero though. 

3 minutes ago, Kesha said:

OMG. I can't do soda unless it's flat. (please hold the judgment! 🙊) Can never go wrong with green tea though! 🙌

🤭

43 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Damn. So much coffee. For some reason, my body doesn't react very well to coffee, unless it's a very very small amount. That's why I went with tea mostly, but I can see the appeal if it's healthy for you 🙂 

Nothing I do is healthy 😀

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

I've been making fun of Fiverr staff's coffee habits for years. And then you go ahead and top my Fiverr staff secret recipe. Nicely done, @Kesha 🤣

For the days when Fiverr launches a new AI product, a shot of Norwegian 96% home made ultra flammable spirit is added, for extra courage. 

You were definitely on to something! Coffee is an essential at our office. 

Also, you are who I want to be. Been looking to graduate to black coffee but why do cream and sweets have to taste SOO good? 😭

That Norwegian blend sounds intense but looks like it's been getting the job done at keeping you afloat with all the updates! 💪

1 hour ago, uptwee said:

Same here! Not a coffee drinker. I prefer tea, Moroccan tea to be specific. Soda is for special occasions only. When I feel like I need to pump myself up, I enjoy Poms which is apple-flavored soda. I don't know if the rest of the world has that.  

I'd love to get my hands on some Moroccan tea! Sounds strong and delish. 😋

29 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

I always used to go for a flat white, but I recently discovered something called a 'raf' which is basically adding cream and vanilla sugar to a single shot of espresso. If you've got a sweet tooth it's brilliant! 

Now that's my kind of drink! Although, I've never heard of it before. I wonder if my local barista will know how to make one. 🤔

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Kesha said:

You were definitely on to something! Coffee is an essential at our office. 

Also, you are who I want to be. Been looking to graduate to black coffee but why do cream and sweets have to taste SOO good? 😭

That Norwegian blend sounds intense but looks like it's been getting the job done at keeping you afloat with all the updates! 💪

I'd love to get my hands on some Moroccan tea! Sounds strong and delish. 😋

Now that's my kind of drink! Although, I've never heard of it before. I wonder if my local barista will know how to make one. 🤔

If you want to graduate, you have to first become a seller and hit TRS. 

😄 

Yeah it's kept me afloat but I just got wind of my BSR dropping this winter, so it's probably time to get a prescription for valium. 🤣

• Like 7

I have the weirdest aversion to water (it's weird.) but I try to drink some during the day. I love both coffee and tea, mostly lattes (both) or cold brew. I don't always take sugar/fluff in them, it really depends on my mood!

With how long this winter was, I haven't quite changed to iced drinks during the day yet, but hopefully by late-May (my birthday) that will happen. I'm running low on the maple syrup I put into my hot teas 😄

• Like 8

10 hours ago, smashradio said:

I can't handle sweet coffee drinks. In fact, I can't handle anything called a coffee drink.

10 hours ago, Kesha said:

Although, I've never heard of it before.

It's from eastern Europe, some of the ex-USSR countries.

I don't see it as a coffee, similar to how I see a mocha. It's like a hot milkshake (sounds weird I know), with an undetectable caffeine bonus thrown in. The sweet-toothed child in me likes it.

In the afternoon I'll often have an espresso. Having worked with a lot of Italians I feel bad/childish ordering anything else after lunch. 

When it's hot, and/or I'm looking to be healthier or doing OMAD I opt for an iced black coffee. 

I also drink a lot of black tea with a dash of milk. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

In the afternoon I'll often have an espresso. Having worked with a lot of Italians I feel bad/childish ordering anything else after lunch. 

The evil part of me always wanted to go to Italy and order a Cappuchino at 10 pm. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, smashradio said:

The evil part of me always wanted to go to Italy and order a Cappuchino at 10 pm. 

hahaha, I'd like to see it. I think the best case is you'll get a disapproving look, the worst case is they'll refuse, but like I say I'd like to see it.

I saw a video of a guy adding pineapple chunks to his pizza, and doing other things that go against Italian culture, it's not very well received!

• Like 6

My drink of choice would be water. Sometimes, herbal tea.

I used to drink coffee (and black tea, and green tea, and matcha (that one is awesome)), but due to glaucoma, I'm no longer allowed anything with caffeine in it.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

Black coffee has really grown on me over the years. I still have a sugared-up milk-filled drink once in a once in a while, but it's very few and far between. Give me that jet-black rocket fuel instead 🤣

image.jpeg.9b06068d87b87f308803fbe993d97d1b.jpeg

Edited by texvox
  • Like 5

Depends on my mood, but usually black coffee in the morning and in an office setting over the course of the day.  After hours, i would prefer wine, but also will drink strong (8+%) beer. When I worked at Deloitte in Australia about 20 years ago, we were allowed to have beer or wine with lunch during the work week if entertaining a client; on Friday afternoons toward the end of the work day, the office had catered hors d'oeuvres, wine and beer. They expected the employees to be professional and mature enough not to get drunk or obnoxious from drinking too much, and we never had a problem with it.

• Like 3