Success score not showing average of gig score

rolandsequeira

Question

Hello all,

I have 2 gigs with success score 6 and 4, put together they should average 5 but my overall score is still stuck at 4.

Does anyone have or had this problem and did it update sooner or later?

Thanks in advance for your replies. 

• Like 6

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, rolandsequeira said:

I have 2 gigs with success score 6 and 4, put together they should average 5 but my overall score is still stuck at 4.

It doesn't just do a simple math calculation to determine the score. It's far more complex than that. Your gigs with more orders will have more weight, while dead and inactive gigs (or gigs with few orders) won't be given much weight.

For example, if I have one top-selling gig making 50+ sales in a month with a Success Score of 10, but I also have 9 other gigs with just 1-2 sales and they all have a success score of 4, my average will still be 10 because my top-selling gig will have more weight.

This was just an example, but the calculation is complex and not just simple math. There are many factors considered when calculating your Success Score.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, rawque_gulia said:

It doesn't just do a simple math calculation to determine the score. It's far more complex than that. Your gigs with more orders will have more weight, while dead and inactive gigs (or gigs with few orders) won't be given much weight.

For example, if I have one top-selling gig making 50+ sales in a month with a Success Score of 10, but I also have 9 other gigs with just 1-2 sales and they all have a success score of 4, my average will still be 10 because my top-selling gig will have more weight.

This was just an example, but the calculation is complex and not just simple math. There are many factors considered when calculating your Success Score.

Thank you for your inputs, however if this was the case my average score would be 6+ as the gig which has 6 score has a lot more orders and higher earning than the 4 score gig. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, rolandsequeira said:

if this was the case my average score would be 6+ as the gig which has 6 score has a lot more orders and higher earning than the 4 score gig. 

That was just one example of how the algorithm works. Of course, it's neither as simple as a math calculation nor as straightforward as I am explaining. The algorithm is far more complex and connects thousands of data points to determine your overall Success Score. My point was just that it doesn’t rely on a simple math calculation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/26/2024 at 6:36 PM, zakariads said:

Hi mate, Please I want to ask before you got back your level 1, you had a level 0 or you were a new seller?

I was level 1 only earlier then got downgraded due to one mutual cancellation, after that I completed 11 orders to get back to Level 1. Cancellations cause huge hits, best is to be sure the task is clear and not accept tasks that are not clear and have grey area. 

• Like 2