Asked CS to remove cancellation from stats; they said yes -> it still affected my stats

I don't really care about any of this, but I'm not happy about being lied to.

On my second gig, I had this person send me a script with nothing to proofread; because I'm a normal person and not a scammer, I asked for a cancellation - I was not going to charge them if there was nothing to work with. Did the usual blabla, CS said sure, and now I see this.

Untitled.png.5638a891d909894cf71cbbf5d43ba1ce.png

That was my only ever cancellation on that gig, so there's no doubt about it.

Just a warning for everyone.

Edited by zerlina84
  • Like 6

I always perceived this as some sort of inter-departmental thing at Fiverr's end, where policies for one department (CS) allows our cosmetic stats to be fixed with written assurances while SOP's of other one (product) ensure that we get punished for months for a single cancellation (irrespective of the reason for cancellation). 

And, this is pretty common in big companies where internal processes and policies of different departments often contradict and give conflicting dictates!! (I have personally experienced this many times with MNCs, where they don't even know about the policy/stand of other departments on the same issue.) 

For us, it's a single entity Fiverr, we are communicating and dealing with - so we deserve and expect consistency. But at their end, its a complex mess of different teams blowing their horns!!  

• Like 4
  • Up 1

I discussed this issue on one of my gigs for a while with Customer Service. Sent screenshots of the orders (They were fake orders placed and cancelled immediately by scam/deleted accounts that I spoke with CS about when it happened and was assured they wouldn't affect me.) I still have a 'negative impact' for cancellations on the gig.

To put it bluntly, they lied, not only to me and you, but to everyone when they announced that they'd fixed the issue on March 14th, I believe. Nothing we can do about that, though. Just letting you know you're not alone... if that helps.

• Like 5

They used this plethora of words to justify all "rectified" orders that will still tank your success score. 

"Regarding the Order Cancellations key area that may be displayed under your Gig success score, it's important to clarify that this is different from OCR (Order Completion Rate %). The Order Cancellation key area considers various metrics around order cancellations, including factors related to the order process before determining bad cancellations. It's a smarter, more complex indicator and not a simple percentage like OCR."

Seeing how it works, I am sure it's based on your messages. If you had a conversation within the order, then it's a BAAAD cancelation 😅

I had several gigs with "Effective communication" issues. After talking all the time on the order page, it changed from "NeGaTiVe IMPACT!!!" to "Room for growth." Those are gigs with only a couple of orders per year, so I need to talk more to fix it totally. 

Edited by vovkaslovesnyy
  • Like 4

Client didn't provide needed information to start order. So we canceled mutually.

Also Fiverr reset penality caused by it. But still there's some issue. See if two images make sense at same time ?

Analytics > Overview > "Order completion":

image.png.81e93f61c99e8f28e63b533e657fdb86.png

My Business > Gigs:

image.png.6f8581257faa39daf8e0ded66a8a1a12.png

What I fear is, they added two systems, classic and latest one

and both are interfering each other.

Smells like low testing was done before releasing product. Poor developers and testers.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, melanielm said:

I discussed this issue on one of my gigs for a while with Customer Service. Sent screenshots of the orders (They were fake orders placed and cancelled immediately by scam/deleted accounts that I spoke with CS about when it happened and was assured they wouldn't affect me.) I still have a 'negative impact' for cancellations on the gig.

To put it bluntly, they lied, not only to me and you, but to everyone when they announced that they'd fixed the issue on March 14th, I believe. Nothing we can do about that, though. Just letting you know you're not alone... if that helps.

This happened to me as well, bunch of fake orders and now my success score is 9 on that gig and my overall success score down to 8 from 9. It tanked my gig, i hardly get any new order from new buyer, no new message. And im not in my usual gig placement spot anymore. SM and CS cant do damn thing. I feel like some of my competitor is playing dirty because im in highly competitive category.

• Like 2