New Fiverr: The Epicenter of Bugs!

rawque_gulia

If I start mentioning every bug, the list will probably never end but I will try my best to name some. And I am aware that I am posting this in the 'Lounge' and not the 'Feedback' category because I have no hopes that Fiverr will even look at these issues and try to solve them. Some bugs have been there for more than 3 years, but still no resolution -- so, cough cough, no words to say anything.

1. Data of Promoted Gigs not updating: That's a different story as to how 80% of clicks through promoted gigs are just spam but today, my promoted gigs have stopped updating the data. For the past 9 hours, the same data has been visible and it's not updating. So, I have no clue how much I am spending, and due to the fear of getting a long bill of 1 million dollars (lmao, can't trust that I don't see a bug with billing), I have stopped promoting gigs until this issue is fixed.

image.png.c90f8ae2e3c09a37ceb327aa154b78d1.png

2. I wrote a ticket to customer support to take a look at this issue of not updating Promoted gigs data -- and after a few minutes, I received this super-cute reply: just a single letter "s". And the best part is that on the Help Center website, there is no response visible at all, like nobody replied to my ticket. Bruh, what the hell is going on with Fiverr? I have no clue whether someone has replied, not replied, or just replied with this spam (spam from customer support, wow).

image.png.7f2fd9c2dee9ffff55449a9de2f572be.png

3. Whenever we keep our Fiverr app running in the background and open it again, this is what iPhone users see: nothing much but just a heart attack that they are banned from the platform. So, if you're owning an iPhone, good luck my friend, and don't forget to clear the app from 'Recent apps' every time. Apple was so proud that their phones don't lag even when you keep running multiple apps in the background that they didn't even release a 'close all' button -- but now, keep playing with this closing and opening game. And yes, my Fiverr app is fully updated, so please do not suggest updating the app. Not just me, but many iPhone users are facing this bug.

image.png.f5f7e5d1bd6902ea7a992261f8162a46.png

4. The new level system was launched on February 14 (the day of love) for all sellers, but if you go to your Analytics tab, you will see this message. Don't tell me that a billion-dollar company has a shortage of website developers that they do not even have time for 20 seconds to delete a few lines of code and remove this message from here. Bruh, if your website developers do not have time, then why don't you just go ahead and hire a $5 gig from your own platform so that someone else can remove it. It's been almost two months! Please do something and don't ruin the 'User experience'! 🙂🙂

image.png.fdcf2cbc13d2ab6293e828f485c72a45.png

5. No profile picture in order history for specific clients: I get it that it's not a big deal, but this bug has been there for the past ~3 years (since I joined the platform). Ever heard of 'User Experience'? And not to mention how hard it is to navigate/search the orders from the history. Can't you just give a 'notes' headline instead of just showing the repetitive gig name? That gig name means nothing to me and does not help in finding any order from the history.

image.png.9d5cc0b60f75c2ca6cb26aec02e74bdc.png

6. Deliveries auto-changing the messages: No matter what you write in the delivery message box, after entering it, it will just change to a completely random text. I think this was fixed yesterday, but still, I would LOVE to count it in my list. Imagine how many sellers & buyers suffered from the headache and confusion due to this.
Read more about this bug here: 

7. Just now, someone posted that a buyer managed to bypass the 'Request to Order'. I hope that Fiverr is not launching a new tier: "Seller Plus: Double Premium," which ensures that you won't face bugs in RTO.
Read about this here: 

8. Lots and lots of bugs in custom offers that we faced last to last week. Custom offers were auto-expiring, there was no option of gig extras, and so on. Can't even mention all those countless bugs with custom offers.

9. The 'Online' and 'Last Seen' feature is completely bugged in the inbox. This bug has been there for the past 2-3 years at least (or maybe more), and imagine the awesome feeling of texting with the client and still, it shows you that the client was last seen 3 hours ago, lmao!

10. And countless more bugs (that are currently fixed but sometimes occur) --- such as wrong order queue number, notifications not working, and so on.

• Like 9
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

2. I wrote a ticket to customer support 

As a pro seller, I (supposedly) have access to a higher tier of support, so I've let them know about this bug since it's impacting me too.  Perhaps the "pro support" will offer us the next letter in this riddle. 🙂

I'm not too concerned about ad spend and I hardly ever look at those stats because I just monitor it through the monthly bill. As long as I'm getting a solid ROI, I don't stress about it much. But I understand others might. 

42 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

Don't tell me that a billion-dollar company has a shortage of website developers that they do not even have time for 20 seconds to delete a few lines of code and remove this message from here. Bruh, if your website developers do not have time, then why don't you just go ahead and hire a $5 gig from your own platform so that someone else can remove it. I

I am here to tell you that they do, because ChatGPT is now in charge of product development. 😄 I've suggested something similar when it comes to the team doing outreach, after being hit by wall after wall of GPT-generated mumbo-jumbo. While I wouldn't recommend that anyone work with a five-dollar seller, I'm not sure Fiverr could even find out who the real pros are in their own pool of pros after the recent updates to that bit of the site. Another job well done. 

47 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

7. Just now, someone posted that a buyer managed to bypass the 'Request to Order'. I hope that Fiverr is not launching a new tier: "Seller Plus: Double Premium," which ensures that you won't face bugs in RTO.

You can bet they will. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

At this point it might be safer (and quicker) to answer the question "what is working at Fiverr right now?"

EDIT: Feeling cute, did a screenshot

image.png.5cfd0283d041acb6dce0b720d5191ada.png

Edited by emmaki
  • Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, emmaki said:

At this point it might be safer (and quicker) to answer the question "what is working at Fiverr right now?"

image.png.5cfd0283d041acb6dce0b720d5191ada.png

Oof........raising seller plus prices suddenly makes more sense. 

• Like 5

17 hours ago, emmaki said:

I'm very critical of many things, but I don't understand the point of talking about the stock price, much less of that screenshot. That's pretty much flat, nothing to see there. It does look bad if you look at the 90% drop since the ATH in the pandemic, but that was obviously overvalued at the time. It has been pretty much fluctuating between $20-$30 per share ever since, which is nothing special (good or bad) for a company of its size - tiny market cap = volatility.

But hey, people who keep talking about the stock price like it's the end of the world, if you believe that just short it. Free money.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 8

19 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

I wrote a ticket to customer support to take a look at this issue of not updating Promoted gigs data -- and after a few minutes, I received this super-cute reply: just a single letter "s". And the best part is that on the Help Center website, there is no response visible at all, like nobody replied to my ticket. Bruh, what the hell is going on with Fiverr? I have no clue whether someone has replied, not replied, or just replied with this spam (spam from customer support, wow).

I'll add to the fun!

I have a ticket, opened 25 days ago, because my Response Rate disappeared. It has been non-existent ever since:

image.png.488b42645510d65bcafff2b49ff94993.png

This was the image I sent:

image.jpeg.0c654164519687d023e34138389f1902.jpeg

Then my Success Score dropped down, so I asked if it was related:

image.png.b7364543250104b0bf2cca3b43410c8d.png

I haven't heard from them since, but I know the tech team has a lot on their hands (the site has been glitchy) and I do see the "last activity" on the ticket update, so I'm guessing they're following up every few days or so. I'm just keeping the ticket open to see how long this will stay open.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Alas, if only Fiverr had a Success Score for its own performance. Value for Money, Conflict-Free, Quality of Delivery, Timeliness, Working as Expected, Communication Skills....

• Like 6
  • Up 4

On 4/9/2024 at 3:01 PM, rawque_gulia said:

If I start mentioning every bug, the list will probably never end but I will try my best to name some. And I am aware that I am posting this in the 'Lounge' and not the 'Feedback' category because I have no hopes that Fiverr will even look at these issues and try to solve them. Some bugs have been there for more than 3 years, but still no resolution -- so, cough cough, no words to say anything.

1. Data of Promoted Gigs not updating: That's a different story as to how 80% of clicks through promoted gigs are just spam but today, my promoted gigs have stopped updating the data. For the past 9 hours, the same data has been visible and it's not updating. So, I have no clue how much I am spending, and due to the fear of getting a long bill of 1 million dollars (lmao, can't trust that I don't see a bug with billing), I have stopped promoting gigs until this issue is fixed.

image.png.c90f8ae2e3c09a37ceb327aa154b78d1.png

2. I wrote a ticket to customer support to take a look at this issue of not updating Promoted gigs data -- and after a few minutes, I received this super-cute reply: just a single letter "s". And the best part is that on the Help Center website, there is no response visible at all, like nobody replied to my ticket. Bruh, what the hell is going on with Fiverr? I have no clue whether someone has replied, not replied, or just replied with this spam (spam from customer support, wow).

3. Whenever we keep our Fiverr app running in the background and open it again, this is what iPhone users see: nothing much but just a heart attack that they are banned from the platform. So, if you're owning an iPhone, good luck my friend, and don't forget to clear the app from 'Recent apps' every time. Apple was so proud that their phones don't lag even when you keep running multiple apps in the background that they didn't even release a 'close all' button -- but now, keep playing with this closing and opening game. And yes, my Fiverr app is fully updated, so please do not suggest updating the app. Not just me, but many iPhone users are facing this bug.

image.png.f5f7e5d1bd6902ea7a992261f8162a46.png

4. The new level system was launched on February 14 (the day of love) for all sellers, but if you go to your Analytics tab, you will see this message. Don't tell me that a billion-dollar company has a shortage of website developers that they do not even have time for 20 seconds to delete a few lines of code and remove this message from here. Bruh, if your website developers do not have time, then why don't you just go ahead and hire a $5 gig from your own platform so that someone else can remove it. It's been almost two months! Please do something and don't ruin the 'User experience'! 🙂🙂

image.png.fdcf2cbc13d2ab6293e828f485c72a45.png

5. No profile picture in order history for specific clients: I get it that it's not a big deal, but this bug has been there for the past ~3 years (since I joined the platform). Ever heard of 'User Experience'? And not to mention how hard it is to navigate/search the orders from the history. Can't you just give a 'notes' headline instead of just showing the repetitive gig name? That gig name means nothing to me and does not help in finding any order from the history.

image.png.9d5cc0b60f75c2ca6cb26aec02e74bdc.png

6. Deliveries auto-changing the messages: No matter what you write in the delivery message box, after entering it, it will just change to a completely random text. I think this was fixed yesterday, but still, I would LOVE to count it in my list. Imagine how many sellers & buyers suffered from the headache and confusion due to this.
Read more about this bug here: 

Read about this here: 

8. Lots and lots of bugs in custom offers that we faced last to last week. Custom offers were auto-expiring, there was no option of gig extras, and so on. Can't even mention all those countless bugs with custom offers.

9. The 'Online' and 'Last Seen' feature is completely bugged in the inbox. This bug has been there for the past 2-3 years at least (or maybe more), and imagine the awesome feeling of texting with the client and still, it shows you that the client was last seen 3 hours ago, lmao!

10. And countless more bugs (that are currently fixed but sometimes occur) --- such as wrong order queue number, notifications not working, and so on.

This is very helpful, @rawque_gulia! I have passed along this posts for the product team to review. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

There was a bug on the order page today, which was asking buyer's rating to be re-submitted and then showing seller's rating for the order incorrectly too. 

Seems like now they have rectified it. 😇

But it legit gave me a MINI HEART ATTACK today!!

image.png.85fd369c2155600ccd2bdc609e5fde97.png

• Like 3
  • Up 2

On 9/4/2024 at 16:01, rawque_gulia said:

Si empiezo a mencionar todos los errores, la lista probablemente nunca terminará, pero haré todo lo posible para nombrar algunos. Y soy consciente de que estoy publicando esto en la categoría 'Salón' y no en la categoría 'Comentarios' porque no tengo esperanzas de que Fiverr siquiera analice estos problemas e intente resolverlos. Algunos errores han estado ahí durante más de 3 años, pero aún no se han resuelto, así que, tos, tos, no hay palabras para decir nada.

1. Los datos de los trabajos promocionados no se actualizan: esa es una historia diferente en cuanto a cómo el 80% de los clics a través de trabajos promocionados son solo spam, pero hoy, mis trabajos promocionados han dejado de actualizar los datos. Durante las últimas 9 horas, los mismos datos han estado visibles y no se actualizan. Entonces, no tengo idea de cuánto estoy gastando, y debido al miedo de recibir una factura larga de 1 millón de dólares (lmao, no puedo confiar en que no veo un error con la facturación), dejé de promocionar conciertos. hasta que se solucione este problema.

imagen.png.c90f8ae2e3c09a37ceb327aa154b78d1.png

2. Escribí un ticket al servicio de atención al cliente para que revisara este problema de no actualizar los datos de conciertos promocionados y, después de unos minutos, recibí esta respuesta súper linda: solo una letra "s". Y la mejor parte es que en el sitio web del Centro de ayuda no hay ninguna respuesta visible, como si nadie respondiera a mi ticket. Bruh, ¿qué diablos está pasando con Fiverr? No tengo idea de si alguien respondió, no respondió o simplemente respondió con este spam (spam del servicio de atención al cliente, guau).

imagen.png.7f2fd9c2dee9ffff55449a9de2f572be.png

3. Cada vez que mantenemos nuestra aplicación Fiverr ejecutándose en segundo plano y la volvemos a abrir, esto es lo que ven los usuarios de iPhone: nada más que un ataque al corazón que les impide acceder a la plataforma. Entonces, si tienes un iPhone, buena suerte, amigo mío, y no olvides borrar la aplicación de "Aplicaciones recientes" cada vez. Apple estaba tan orgulloso de que sus teléfonos no se retrasan incluso cuando sigues ejecutando varias aplicaciones en segundo plano que ni siquiera lanzaron el botón "cerrar todo", pero ahora, sigue jugando con este juego de cerrar y abrir. Y sí, mi aplicación Fiverr está completamente actualizada, así que no sugiera actualizar la aplicación. No sólo yo, sino muchos usuarios de iPhone nos enfrentamos a este error.

imagen.png.f5f7e5d1bd6902ea7a992261f8162a46.png

4. El nuevo sistema de niveles se lanzó el 14 de febrero (el día del amor) para todos los vendedores, pero si vas a la pestaña de Analytics, verás este mensaje. No me digan que una empresa multimillonaria tiene una escasez de desarrolladores de sitios web que ni siquiera tienen tiempo de 20 segundos para borrar algunas líneas de código y eliminar este mensaje de aquí. Bruh, si los desarrolladores de tu sitio web no tienen tiempo, entonces ¿por qué no sigues adelante y contratas un trabajo de $5 desde tu propia plataforma para que alguien más pueda eliminarlo? ¡Han pasado casi dos meses! ¡Haga algo y no arruine la "experiencia del usuario"! 🙂 🙂

imagen.png.fdcf2cbc13d2ab6293e828f485c72a45.png

5. No hay foto de perfil en el historial de pedidos para clientes específicos: entiendo que no es gran cosa, pero este error ha estado ahí durante los últimos 3 años (desde que me uní a la plataforma). ¿Has oído hablar alguna vez de la "experiencia de usuario"? Y sin mencionar lo difícil que es navegar/buscar los pedidos en el historial. ¿No puedes simplemente poner un título de 'notas' en lugar de mostrar simplemente el nombre repetitivo del concierto? El nombre del concierto no significa nada para mí y no ayuda a encontrar ningún orden en la historia.

imagen.png.9d5cc0b60f75c2ca6cb26aec02e74bdc.png

6. Entregas que cambian automáticamente los mensajes: No importa lo que escriba en el cuadro de mensaje de entrega, después de ingresarlo, simplemente cambiará a un texto completamente aleatorio. Creo que esto se solucionó ayer, pero aún así, ME ENCANTARÍA contarlo en mi lista. Imagínese cuántos vendedores y compradores sufrieron dolores de cabeza y confusión debido a esto.
Lea más sobre este error aquí: 

7. Hace un momento, alguien publicó que un comprador logró eludir la 'Solicitud de pedido'. Espero que Fiverr no lance un nuevo nivel: "Vendedor Plus: Doble Premium", que garantiza que no enfrentará errores en RTO.
Lea sobre esto aquí: 

8. Montones, montones de errores en las ofertas personalizadas que enfrentamos la semana pasada. Las ofertas personalizadas caducaban automáticamente, no había opción de conciertos extras, etc. Ni siquiera puedo mencionar todos esos innumerables errores con ofertas personalizadas.

9. Las funciones 'En línea' y 'Visto por última vez' tienen errores completos en la bandeja de entrada. Este error ha estado ahí al menos durante los últimos 2 o 3 años (o tal vez más), e imagina la increíble sensación de enviar mensajes de texto al cliente y aún así, te muestra que el cliente fue visto por última vez hace 3 horas, ¡lástima!

10. E innumerables errores más (que actualmente están solucionados pero que a veces ocurren), como número de cola de pedidos incorrecto, notificaciones que no funcionan, etc.

Hola , como están soy re nueva en la plataforma. y quiza no tenga que ver con las dudas que precentan aquí arriba pero necesito asesoría. una persona me pide una reunion, (practicamos español - ingles) y me pide la videollamada por s***e, pero acabo de leer que solamente es por zoom. a lo cual ingrese a la bandeja de entrada y no encuentro como realizar la llamada por zoom o si existe un botón que dirija porque no lo encontre. agradecería su ayuda!

• Like 3