"flagged" CREATE NEW ACCOUNT???

carrotymusic

Question

Hello 👋  I have a very important question that I have not received an answer to unfortunately: If I delete this account that is "flagged" and create a new account with all the same my ID data but diff email and nickname, will the new account be able to participate in the level new system ? will not be flagged? and I will be able to develop a new account from scratch? Sorry for so many questions… Please help me!!! @Lena  @Kesha

Edited by carrotymusic
  • Like 5

16 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, carrotymusic said:

If I delete this account that is "flagged" and create a new account with all the same my ID data but diff email and nickname, will the new account be able to participate in the level new system ? will not be flagged? 

Don't you know that to create a second account is actually a TOS violation? Why don't you discuss with Fiverr Support regarding it like don't discuss about the reason of your flagged account but get permission from them if you want to create a new account.

But most likely, 90% chances are that 2nd account (if you create it) will also be banned no matter what even Fiverr allows you to create a new one..

Secondly, I can see that you are getting orders then what's the problem? So what if you don't have a Level badge.. at least you're getting orders so work with it.. 

• Like 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

CS will need to delete your current account before you can start a new one. 

You're trying to evade the system's judgement of you by creating a second account. Realistically, do you think that's going to fly? Try to do it any other way, and they have your data on file.... and it's against TOS to use someone else's ID to start a new account. 

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010215497-How-to-deactivate-or-permanently-delete-your-account

All they're gonna tell you to do is "promote Fiverr on social media" and get new buyers to come and leave you honest reviews. 

• Like 1
  • Up 4

3 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Don't you know that to create a second account is actually a TOS violation? Why don't you discuss with Fiverr Support regarding it like don't discuss about the reason of your flagged account but get permission from them if you want to create a new account.

But most likely, 90% chances are that 2nd account (if you create it) will also be banned no matter what even Fiverr allows you to create a new one..

Secondly, I can see that you are getting orders then what's the problem? So what if you don't have a Level badge.. at least you're getting orders so work with it.. 

Thank you! Deleting a valid account and creating a new one is not a violation of TOS! I read it carefully 🙂 Support does not give me an answer to this question!! And a new account will need to be created sooner or later, as the FLAGGED profile will not be a good solution for business in the long run 😞 It's so sad

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

36 minutes ago, carrotymusic said:

the FLAGGED profile will not be a good solution for business in the long run 😞 It's so sad

But with the flagged account, you are still getting orders. Doesn't it matter? or isn't it enough for you?

Why are you focusing on creating a new account rather than running the existing one? I'll recommend you to proceed with the existing account if you're still getting orders. All you should think about the flow of earning or orders now... not level badges etc.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

But with the flagged account, you are still getting orders. Doesn't it matter? or isn't it enough for you?

Why are you focusing on creating a new account rather than running the existing one? I'll recommend you to proceed with the existing account if you're still getting orders. All you should think about the flow of earning or orders now... not level badges etc.

Maybe you are right! Can I ask you something?? How do you enter "Trap mix" in the search, will my gig be in the top 10?? 

Thank you

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, emmaki said:

CS will need to delete your current account before you can start a new one. 

You're trying to evade the system's judgement of you by creating a second account. Realistically, do you think that's going to fly? Try to do it any other way, and they have your data on file.... and it's against TOS to use someone else's ID to start a new account. 

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010215497-How-to-deactivate-or-permanently-delete-your-account

All they're gonna tell you to do is "promote Fiverr on social media" and get new buyers to come and leave you honest reviews. 

I am curious to know this for the future! If I stop receiving orders, I would like to create a new account! But I wonder if my new account will also be flagged or not ☹️

• Like 3

On 3/21/2024 at 4:15 PM, Kesha said:

Hi! Creating alternative accounts after receiving a flag on your account is not allowed. I recommend keeping your original account for as long as you can. As long as your account is not blocked, there are still opportunities to reach new clients on the marketplace. 

Hello! As stated in your previous post, starting a new account to evade the flag on your account is prohibited. 

• Like 3
  • Up 3

5 minutes ago, Kesha said:

Hello! As stated in your previous post, starting a new account to evade the flag on your account is prohibited. 

And the support wrote to me that I can create a new one and this is allowed, since my account is not banned, but only flagged!! So how do I understand I can never get rid of the Flag?? It's a little unfair i think 😞

• Like 3

3 hours ago, carrotymusic said:

How do you enter "Trap mix" in the search, will my gig be in the top 10?? 

Although the results may vary for everyone but for me personally, yes, your gig is appearing in the 10th position (in the 3rd row of the first page).

Also, these badges aren't making any visual difference. They're so boring that they just seem like normal text to me, like the title, price, and other elements. They don't stand out strongly in contrast, so I don't think you should consider creating a new account just for the badge. If you're not getting orders after being flagged, that's a different story altogether.

image.png.f80dc6766d689b1f7160f624a3665feb.png

• Like 4

6 hours ago, carrotymusic said:

How do you enter "Trap mix" in the search, will my gig be in the top 10?? 

Unfortunately, No. I could not find your gig in 1-3 pages using the "trap mix" keyword. Probably others will be able to see your gig on top of the 1st page?

Edit: As long as you're getting orders, no need to be worried.. Just focus on delivering quality services. Hopefully, things will get better soon. Good Luck!

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Alex.M said:

what's your account flagged for exactly ? 

for violating the rules, but which no one tells me, and I consider it very unfair (( It's so sad... Fiverr my main job but as I understand not for long after I received "FLAG" 😞 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alex.M said:

that sounds absurd , they should actually tell you if you did something wrong   @milos_siena can you look into it perhaps?

I received dozens of times the same answer that my account was linked to an account that violated the rules and was deleted! But to which one and why should my account be flagged because of this?? I was a TOP RATED SELLER before that! I have been working hard for this for a long time 😞 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Alex.M said:

that sounds absurd , they should actually tell you if you did something wrong   @milos_siena can you look into it perhaps?

Can I ask you something as well?? How do you enter "Trap mix" in the search, will my gig be in the top 10?? I will be very grateful if you check 🙂 Thank you 🙂 

• Like 2

To create a second account is actually a TOS violation. You should discuss about it with fiver support.But most likely, 90% chances are that 2nd account (if you create it) will also be banned no matter what even Fiverr allows you to create a new one.And,  you are getting orders then this should not be a problem for you. So so work with it.

• Like 2