My account Got Flagged

harshu808

Question

43 minutes ago, harshu808 said:

I Carefully read but impression when my account is not flagged then the come daily basis 100 to 200 and 3 to 4 clicks after my account flagged my impression down 30 and today my gig are not visible in the market place 

So you think Fiverr Support is lying to you? They're not.. 

Other sellers of your same niche are performing better than you that's why yoir gigs semms to be pushed back in the search results. But keep an eye on your clicks and impressions for the next few days. If they are not increasing then optimize your gigs further i.e. gig gallery and descriptions. 

• Like 1

Hello @harshu808 

58 minutes ago, harshu808 said:

can anyone explain to me account be flagged in the future if i create a new account or if waiting to remove account flagged 

The account will remain flagged due to violations of Fiverr’s policies. Please be aware that creating a new account is a violation of our TOS which could result in your account being permanently disabled.

• Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Pro account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts. - Fiverr's Terms of Service

Thank you. 

• Like 2

Hi @harshu808, I understand how disappointing this must be for you. Sadly, here on the Forum, we can't provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, but we can point you in the right direction.

These account flags are only to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager. The team will get back to you as soon as possible. Let me just mention that the reason for this is explained in the email notification you got about this.

Thanks for your patience and good luck 🍀

• Like 2

1 minute ago, harshu808 said:

mam, please see this 

I'm referring to the first email you got from Fiverr that the account is flagged, the one notifying you about this change. Also, if the Customer Support team informed you that the decision is final, there is nothing that can be done about it, especially here on the Forum. The ticket is still ongoing so they'll get back to you shortly, however, their decision won't be changed. Feel free to continue using your account and keep doing great work ☺️

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, harshu808 said:

Mam you are not understand after my account was flagged my gig was removed from the search results and I am also doing all the things my gig was rank on a particular keyword on the 3 position but after my account git flagged my gig was removed in the fiver search marketplace not showing anywhere 

Obviously, if Fiverr has flagged your account for violation of TOS - they will NOT SHOW your gig in search results either. 

Also, don't obsess so much with impressions, clicks and search ranking - quality of your gig and your skills matter much MORE than where or whether gig shows up in search results or not!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, harshu808 said:

I did not now Is this time to quit fiver i am so worried after my account was flagged and I do not know what was wrong is this new update 

We can't tell you if you should quit Fiverr or not. That's up to you. 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, mehboobahmed6821 said:

sorry to see this.

but this issue could only be addressed by the support team,.

you can kindly ask the support about this its only solution.

good luck

but i support to the fiver the say the decision is reviewed manually and cannot changed and then they say can not tell the reason what actually happened 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, harshu808 said:

but i support to the fiver the say the decision is reviewed manually and cannot changed and then they say can not tell the reason what actually happened 

Think of what you've done wrong or anything that goes against the Fiverr TOS. You'll get the answer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @harshu808, I understand how disappointing this must be for you. Sadly, here on the Forum, we can't provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, but we can point you in the right direction.

These account flags are only to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager. The team will get back to you as soon as possible. Let me just mention that the reason for this is explained in the email notification you got about this.

Thanks for your patience and good luck 🍀

mam, please see this 

photo_2024-03-30_14-19-38.jpg

photo_2024-03-30_14-19-47.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, ana_tomy said:

I'm referring to the first email you got from Fiverr that the account is flagged, the one notifying you about this change. Also, if the Customer Support team informed you that the decision is final, there is nothing that can be done about it, especially here on the Forum. The ticket is still ongoing so they'll get back to you shortly, however, their decision won't be changed. Feel free to continue using your account and keep doing great work ☺️

Mam I did not get any First mail Regarding mY account getting flagged In my profile then i say this account flagged 

• Like 2

Just now, harshu808 said:

Mam I did not get any First mail Regarding mY account getting flagged In my profile then i say this account flagged 

In that case, let the team know and they'll provide you with a reason.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Are you even reading the responses from us carefully? Read the comments again.

I Carefully read but impression when my account is not flagged then the come daily basis 100 to 200 and 3 to 4 clicks after my account flagged my impression down 30 and today my gig are not visible in the market place 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, harshu808 said:

Mam you are not understand after my account was flagged my gig was removed from the search results and I am also doing all the things my gig was rank on a particular keyword on the 3 position but after my account git flagged my gig was removed in the fiver search marketplace not showing anywhere 

I am sorry. I cannot guide you further because you are not understanding too whatever me or Fiverr Support says.. Good Luck!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, harshu808 said:

I did not now Is this time to quit fiver i am so worried after my account was flagged and I do not know what was wrong is this new update 

Why quit? If you're getting same amount of orders as before.

P.S. Flagged accounts still get the same amount of impressions/clicks as of i know.

Edited by ahmad_freelancr
  • Like 2